Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Baja
We need help defending TEAMBAJA on the General Disc board >

We need help defending TEAMBAJA on the General Disc board

Notices

We need help defending TEAMBAJA on the General Disc board

Old 04-17-2003, 03:16 PM
JeffWoods

Just my 2 Cents,

I started out with a 1990 Baja 190 Sport as my first boat, nice boat for the money, too small, but never had any problems. Second boat was a 1996 22' Velocity, LOVED that boat, awesome ride for a 22' and REAL fast for stock power. 454-carbed 300 HP 73.8 GPS, still too small. Now I have a 1994 272 that I love as well. Very well constructed boat IMO, NO STRESS CRACKS, and this boat is not babied. The fit and finish is very good, and I feel is better than my "custom manufactured" Velocity I used to own. Believe me I am not knocking Velocity as I feel they build one hell of a boat, but so does BAJA! Especially for being a "Production" Boat. My best friend owns a 1996 Boss 252 that we have been in 4 poker runs with, again no stress cracks, NO PROBLEMS AT ALL! We joke that he only has 2 throttle positions, FULL THROTTLE and off. I have been around all kinds of boats my whole life, Sea Ray Pachanga's, Formulas, Checkmates, Four Winns Liberators, Velocity's, Sonic's, Profile's.....ETC. BOTTOM LINE....BAJA'S GOT A BAD RAP!!! No boat is perfect, and Baja's are inexpensive as far as Performance boats go, thats why I don't own a Velocity 280 instead of my 272, $$$$$$

Old 04-19-2003, 07:28 PM
AIRTIME

Angry

I ran my 88 240 sport in the cape race last year and after starting about a 1500 feet in stead of 300 feet rookie mistake ,I PULLED UP TO AND PASSED WILD ROSE 28 SUNSATION 500 HP WITH A BROKEN BOLSTER FOR HALF LAP, BUT MY NAVAGITOR SAID THATS IT OTHER WISE I NOW I WOULD OF BEATEN HIM. I WASNT GOING TO RACE THIS YEAR WORKING ON NEW PAINT DESIGN SHORTER DRIVE 2''. WELL IF I CAN FIND A TEAM MATE I PROMISE YOU GUYS VICTORY THIS YEAR I HAVE NEW CUSTOM BOSTERS AND WORKING ON EXTRA BULKHEADS ANYONE FORM MASS WANT DO A RACE AND KICK SOME SUNSATION ASS

Old 04-20-2003, 11:57 AM
MAKDADDY

Take a look at all of the other owner forums.
Most cant even fill one page.
This is usually the most active.
Whats that tell YA.