Anyone Need a NICE Ford Excursion? >

Anyone Need a NICE Ford Excursion?

Notices

Anyone Need a NICE Ford Excursion?

Old 01-10-2004, 09:11 PM
Charter Member #34
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Anyone Need a NICE Ford Excursion?

Tommie bought it, I fell in love with it and now she says sell it, She wants a car!

I was planning on keeping this one a while, and after it was paid off getting her a car and driving it myself. I hate to see this one go, but we don't need two big vehicles.

One owner 2001 Ford Excursion Limited Triton V-10

Limited Excursion 4 X 4

White Exterior with Tan Leather interior. Completely stock except for addition of XM radio and Air Bags under Rear.

Power Seats, Heated Captains Front Seats, Console with lots of storage, Overhead console, rear heat and A/C, Overhead A/C Controls, Rear Radio Controls for Head Phones, Split reclining second row seating, fold down third row seating. Third row seat easily removable if required, but hugh storage area even with seat in.

Tilt Steering, Fog Lights, Keyless Remote Entry, Ford Touch Pad Entry on Drivers Door, Cruise, Rear Backup Sensor, Chrome Bumpers, Premium AM/FM CD Sound System with Six Disc Changer, Heated Mirrors & Back Glass, Large Tow Mirrors, Power Everything, Eight Cup Holders, Full Size Spare Tire, 3- D/C Power Adapters, Tow Package, Trans Cooler, Hitch, 7 Pin Trailer Light Wiring, Roof Rack, Tinted Side and Back Glass, Electric Side/Rear Windows, Dual Air Bags, Anti Lock Brakes

One Owner, Purchased New June 2001, Remaining factory warranty.

Only 24,700 miles, Oil & Filter Changed every 3000 miles, ALL SERVICE records, NEVER wrecked or repaired.

Paint, Body and Interior all perfect! No scratches, dings, dents, rips or stains.

Best fuel mileage seen was 15.8, usually see around 13.5 MPG.
Towing the Baja 272 we saw 10.9 to 11.5 MPG.

It has more power than you need. Put six people and all their gear inside and ride in comfort. Cruises at just 2000 RPM at 70 MPH. The V-10 has a beautiful exhaust tone.

We bought it to tow our Baja 272. It weighted in around 6000 LB and you did not know it was back there. We towed the boat from June 2001 to December 2001, then sold the boat and bought the 36 Outlaw and Dually Truck. The Excursion as not towed anything since.

Asking $25,900

If you need a powerfull SUV, built on the Ford F-250 Super Duty frame, then check this one out. You will not be disappointed.

Mark Terry
[email protected]
Days 704-881-0031
Cell 704-450-8561
Attached Thumbnails Anyone Need a NICE Ford Excursion?-picture-173.jpg