My boat's trashed!!! >

My boat's trashed!!!

Notices

My boat's trashed!!!

Old 05-19-2004, 06:35 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: My boat's trashed!!!

Last summer on our first time out with the 33 we had our 3 and 6 year old boys with us. We anchored out after a bit because the water was too cold to stop at a beach. You know how kids are if there is water, they will be in it. Well my wife and I were getting some rays on the sundeck while our boys were playing with some toys in the cabin. Before you know it the youngest comes out and says "mom the potti works really great" We looked at one another knowing we forgot to add any chemicals or water to the porti potty. We went into the cabin to discover that BOTH the little angels had went number 2 in the new unprepared potty. No big deal, nothing a little extra cleaning won't take care of. We will be laughing at that for years. Out kids go with us 95% of the time and we love every minute of it.
Old 05-19-2004, 07:39 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by hp500efi
nice picture BTW. I have three Boys and can't imagine three girls
Thanks -

Later in the day the one in the middle fell of the dock at the Tiki Bar while goofing off with her sister. If the tide had been any lower I would have had to jump in after her but I was just able to grap her arms and pull her out.

Hey Bobby - Thanks for the compliment but that girl you had in your boat looked pretty HOT too!!! (And I'm not talking about your Mom. I'm talking about the other girl). Who was she??
Old 05-19-2004, 09:39 AM
Registered

Received 126 Likes on 52 Posts

I have "big Kids" on my boat almost every weekend and once the boat is docked it becomes a party. Needless to say it have been trashed on a number of occasions. I don't mind dirt and cleaning up messes as long as nothing gets broken or ripped, torn, stained or large scratces. I love my boat and I am pretty perticular about it but I look at it this way if I am not going to "use" (more than just going for rides) the boat then why the hell should I have it. Besides I know we all think differently at times but it "is" just a boat -- as long as we are having fun and no one gets hurt who cares about some chips on the floor or a spilled beer.
Old 05-19-2004, 09:59 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 35 Likes on 8 Posts

Hey 29outlaw,
That was my sister. Hey when you drive by Boaters World you should stop in sometime.
Old 05-19-2004, 01:32 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by BobbyB
Hey 29outlaw,
That was my sister. Hey when you drive by Boaters World you should stop in sometime.
Your sister!!! Whoa!!! Not bad...

You must be the nicest guy in the world taking your Mom, your Dad, and your Sister to the Tiki Bar. I would sell my boat if I had to take my Mom, Dad, and Sister with me to the Tiki Bar. I can barely handle 5 minutes with them on the phone.
Old 05-19-2004, 02:16 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 35 Likes on 8 Posts

Why do you think i was at the tiki bar having a couple of drinks.
Old 05-19-2004, 03:42 PM
Transplanted to KS
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by liquid asset
This is my first year boating with my dughter and it is a lot of work but is a blast and worth it. I doesn't keep us from going just as much as before
Oh My Word! Look at her! She is getting so big. It seems like yesterday you posted her first pics! She is a DOLL!
Old 05-20-2004, 02:21 PM
Registered

Got 9, 5, and 4 year olds. My 9 year old girl drives and navigates. This year we're working on docking and watching for other boats.

Could have killed them last year when they spilled something red on the WHITE back pad. Nothing took it out. Finally the sun bleached it out.
Old 05-20-2004, 04:50 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by bajalion
Got 9, 5, and 4 year olds. My 9 year old girl drives and navigates. This year we're working on docking and watching for other boats.
We've all seen the picture of your 9 year old driving and she looks pretty confident. Those 2 kids on the right in my picture are 8 and 9 and I let them drive but only steer. I worked the throttles from behind the bolster. I felt steering and throttles at the same time would be a bit much for the first lesson. They did pretty good except when the 8 year old got tired of driving she just lets go of the wheel and walks away from the helm while we're doing about 35mph. Kinda the same thing Mrs. Outlaw used to do.