Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Baja
Outlaw 20 Info? >

Outlaw 20 Info?

Notices

Outlaw 20 Info?

Old 01-06-2002, 12:10 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
82 in a Hammer? Whoa that must be something. Did you upgrade the steering to help control it? If you have any pictures of that baby, post a link on here or feel free to email them to me
What did you have to modify to fit the procharger under the hatch?
Old 01-06-2002, 07:03 PM
LIQUOR MAN

RED STRIPE HAD TO TRIM A LITTLE NOTCH IN BACK SEAT FOR TENISOR PULLEY. IT IS A TIGHT FIT. NO STEERING JUST A NOSE CONE AND SHOWER. THE 82 IS WITH 5LBS. BOOST. I HAVE A 7.5 PULLEY, AND IT RUNS REAL GOOD. ALMOST BRINGS THE SPEEDO BACK TO 0. ABOUT 86 OR 87. NO GPS THAT DAY, BUT IT WAS SCARY FAST....I HAVE SOME PICS BUT NO SCANNER.

Old 01-08-2002, 08:31 AM
Registered

Question

Liquid Asset,
Just a quick question for you. Probably a dumb one, but I am relatively new to the OSO site. What is SBC and BBC mean. I am going to ass-u-me that it is small block carb etc. I just bought a 95 Hot Shot late fall and have only had it out 4 times. So far I have loved it!

Matt
Old 01-08-2002, 02:34 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Aqua-Holic -

do you boat at Alum Creek and Delaware Res? I grew up in Waldo, Ohio and boated on those lakes for years - the Hot Shot should be perfect for those waters....
Old 01-08-2002, 02:43 PM
Registered

Cool

Dirtlawyer,
I do boat at Alum Creek and the Delaware Res. My parent's (where I store the boat) live about 2 miles from the Del. ramp so that is where I spend most of my time!
Old 01-08-2002, 04:10 PM
Registered

They quite making the 20 Outlaw for a reason. Although they are now going to bring them back. They are supose to be a totally different Hull design. They are suppose to have a square transome like a true Outlaw. I considered ordering one untell I was told that they wouldn't put anything bigger than a 5.0 in them. There are better boats out there that a 20 OL. I thought the same thing about starting small to convive the wife. Now all I hear is slow down its to rough. Go big she will be happier.

liquor man
You've got big ball or some serious control issues.LOL That's not a bad price for your boat but I personally wouldn't want to run a hammer that fast. You da man.
Old 01-08-2002, 04:48 PM
rebs24baja

Trust Me, let the wife ride in sombodys 24 with the 24-degree deadrise and then try a 20-ish deadrise and you will probably be at the boat show, my wife cuold not beleive the difference. now i slow down for very little in the chesapeake bay.and as far as the garage deal i have added on twice now, put on swinging doors instead of roll-up. But you gotta do your homework be it new or used!!!

Old 01-08-2002, 06:31 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

aqua-haulic, sbc = small block chevy, bbc = big block chevy
Old 01-09-2002, 07:38 AM
Registered

LIQUID ASSET,
Thanks for the clarification!

Matt
Old 06-17-2004, 07:42 PM
vincent g

Default Re: Outlaw 20 Info?

i love my 20 outlaw it is great boat

Quick Reply: Outlaw 20 Info?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.