Trick Marine whats the deal?????????

Notices

Trick Marine whats the deal?????????

Old 11-28-2007, 08:23 AM
Charter Member #139 /Moderator/Platinum Member
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

could be some indication on why the B/K s also failed

hard to believe you would do buisness liike that when you can get quickbooks accounting package for well under a grand and track customers shipping and everything.

Always wondered if Fred made any money on his flipping of boats seem to fix them nice but dropped alot of money into them before he sold them
Old 11-28-2007, 08:24 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Airpacker
or covering your own arse and not losing your source of income?

I am not blaming Heath for Fred's business practices but Heath, by his own words here on OSO in the Racheal is dead thread was deeply involved and invested alot of time and effort in "OUTING" Big Scotty as a thief. He obviously didn't fear being sued then. That act alone helped secure Fred's crediility here on the board. Who would question a guy who had an employee working on paid time, costing him money, to reveal someone who was trying to steal from board members.

Heath, by his own words here KNEW what Fred was doing. Not speaking up about what he knew to be fact would be considered accessory to the fact in court and I hope for his sake, Fred doesn't go down grabbing anyone he can on the way to help save himself.
I would recommend Heath have a lawyer at the ready and be prepared to offer evidence against Fred if the crap collides with the air moving device. By his own posted words, Heath has directly associated himself with Trick Marine and it's owners dealings.

Do you think that Fred's lawyers, which he will surely need soon and and prosecution lawyers won't read this thread?

On the other hand,

Imagine just how many people he could have saved from Fred's crooked dealings if he had posted EXACTLY what he yesterday did 2 years ago. Sometimes its not what you do that is wrong, its what you don't do.

Nice Try but don't you dare pile on Heath

He was an employee, and he had nothing to do with Trick Marines demise, nor did he represent Fred Cecil.
He was paid by Trick to do his job and that is what he did

Trying to find fault with somone surounding the issue is wrong in so many ways
Old 11-28-2007, 08:32 AM
Banned
Gold Member

Somebody tried posting the shady business dealings on here many times in the past year. I have no idea who, could have been Heath or another insider, but the threads were deleted almost immediately.

Fred even threatened to sue someone for slander because they posted about some of the things Heath just said that were true. Unfortunatley Fred had the OSO Admin on his side at that time and they had no idea what was going on and it wasn't their fault.

The only way this board works to warn people of any bad business is if people maintain the truth in their dealings and don't start personal attacks. Faulting Heath is bullsh$t and you can't be serious. The kids life was turned upside down because he too trusted someone he shouldn't have.

I'm sure Steve has thought about this now and hopefully will be more open to leaving bad business postings up regardless of the OSO advertiser that they are about. Can't blame anyone here for this issue, nobody could have seen this or would believe this would happen.

Thank you very much for leaving this thread up Steve. I know you are a very loyal person, try to give everyone the benefit of the doubt and support the advertisers very well.

That being said, I will refrain from posting here anymore. My thoughts and feelings about this are out and are just that - mine.

I wish everyone the best and hope this leads to some positive change to avoid this in the furture as difficult as that may be.

Last edited by Elite Marine; 11-28-2007 at 11:15 AM.
Old 11-28-2007, 08:33 AM
Registered

At least people kind of know what was going on now.
Old 11-28-2007, 08:34 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Heath@TrickMarine
I didnt want to get in the middle of this but I left trick marine a year and a half ago for many reasons...that place was the most unprofessionally run business I have ever worked for in my life....his son (the one who wrapped moms car around the tree and died while all coked up) caused a living hell for me the entire time I worked there...he was snorting coke off his desk while taking orders on a daily basis and fred was completely ok with it...cynthia (freds wife) was wasted drunk every single day at work and the job was like a circus act....I moved down to south carolina from michigan to take a job that I thought would be right up my alley...but soon found out that this place was a joke....I was told to lie to customers about when the orders were shipped but wouldn't and later got chewed out over it time and time again....had suppliers calling and talking to me (just an employee) about how they weren't being paid for the product coming in and I was constantly being lied to about what was really going on...I finally decided that I'd had enough and moved back to michigan...this has been going on for a long time but out of respect for fred I didnt want to say anything
I don't see any wrong doing on Heath's part. So he lied about "when" things were shipped. We deal with these little white lies in business all the time. He says nothing about having knowledge that Fred was going to intentionally committ fraud. Being an eye witness to the actions of others (doing cocaine off his desk) and then stating what he saw is not a crime either. Poor business skills is not a crime either, not Heath's fault.

As far as not saying anything sooner I'm sure Fred had some kind of gag order on his employees not to post info about trick on the internet. Also not being believed on the board, and being sued.
Old 11-28-2007, 08:34 AM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

I am not blaming Heath for Fred's business practices but Heath, by his own words here on OSO in the Racheal is dead thread was deeply involved and invested alot of time and effort in "OUTING" Big Scotty as a thief. He obviously didn't fear being sued then. That act alone helped secure Fred's credibility here on the board. Who would question a guy who had an employee working on paid time, costing him money, to reveal someone who was trying to steal from board members.

Heath, by his own words here KNEW what Fred was doing. Not speaking up about what he knew to be fact would be considered accessory to the fact in court and I hope for his sake, Fred doesn't go down grabbing anyone he can on the way to help save himself.
I would recommend Heath have a lawyer at the ready and be prepared to offer evidence against Fred if the crap collides with the air moving device. By his own posted words, Heath has directly associated himself with Trick Marine and it's owners dealings.

Do you think that Fred's lawyers, which he will surely need soon and and prosecution lawyers won't read this thread?

On the other hand,

Imagine just how many people he could have saved from Fred's crooked dealings if he had posted EXACTLY what he did yesterday 2 years ago. Sometimes its not what you do that is wrong, its what you don't do.
Air: I don't think it is right to try and drop Heath into the middle of all this. In my view he did what he had to do and all he could do. You know darn well that had he come on this board and said what you are asking him to have said that he would have been flamed. The Thread would have been deleted and Fred would have continued on with his scam.
Old 11-28-2007, 08:38 AM
Registered

Sometimes its not what you do that is wrong, its what you don't do.
Exactly!

You watch the front, and I'll watch your back.
Old 11-28-2007, 08:39 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Pantera28-650HP
Somebody tried posting the shady business dealings on here many times in the past year. I have no idea who, could have been Heath or another insider, but the threads were deleted almost immediately.

Fred even threatened to sue someone for slander because they posted about some of the things Heath just said. Unfortunatley Fred had the OSO Admin on his side at that time. The only way this board works to warn people of any bad business is if people maintain the truth in their dealings and don't start personal attacks.

I'm sure Steve has thought about this now and hopefully will be more open to leaving bad business postings up regardless of the OSO advertiser that they are about. Can't blame anyone here for this issue, nobody could have seen this or would believe this would happen.

Thanks for leaving this thread up Steve. As sad as it may be at least the truth of the situation is out and people can stop thinking that it is ex-competitors of Tricks trying to sabotage and finger point. Fred was an absolute assh@le when it came to working together with other businesses.
This is a great case for starting a Vendor Experience section that is NOT subject to the board owners discretion!!
Old 11-28-2007, 08:41 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Pure Energy
This is a great case for starting a Vendor Experience section that is NOT subject to the board owners discretion!!
Can't see that working to well.
Old 11-28-2007, 08:41 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by boatme
Nice Try but don't you dare pile on Heath

He was an employee, and he had nothing to do with Trick Marines demise, nor did he represent Fred Cecil.
He was paid by Trick to do his job and that is what he did

Trying to find fault with somone surounding the issue is wrong in so many ways

Marc, maybe I am not wording my thoughts correctly here. I AM NOT BLAMING Heath for what Fred did. I am not blaming Heath for Fred's lieing and stealing. I am not accusing Heath of lieing or stealing from customers. I certainly never accused Heath of the demise of Trick Marine. I am stating that being afraid of being "Flamed" on OSO is no defence for not warning others of what was really happening.

Yes, he was a paid employee of Trick Marine and for that reason alone, I suggested he retain a lawyer just in case.

Quick Reply: Trick Marine whats the deal?????????

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.