Nortech 43 V CardShark STOLEN 11/23 at 7pm >

Nortech 43 V CardShark STOLEN 11/23 at 7pm

Notices

Nortech 43 V CardShark STOLEN 11/23 at 7pm

Old 08-19-2010, 04:58 PM
Registered

Received 62 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by teamsynergy
I'm sorry... Didn't mean to waste your time... We were just having a little fun with each other while keeping the thread on top hoping someone would chime in explaining the "true" story on how we all have been mislead on the chipper incident...
I thought you said you knew all about this case?

After 3 years and an ongoing investigation, I am sure the people who know what is going on are surely not talking now. Just a thought.
Old 08-19-2010, 05:05 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TxHawk

After 3 years and an ongoing investigation, I am sure the people who know what is going on are surely not talking now. Just a thought.
No no no... I know about the outerlimits that was being questioned about... Re-read and look for a closed post about 300k being stripped from someones outerlimits by a dick named domenic.

Now.... I wanna know what the true story is since apparently a chipper was not used (yeah right)...
Old 08-19-2010, 08:45 PM
Registered

Received 121 Likes on 65 Posts

Originally Posted by TxHawk

Just a thought.

Old 08-20-2010, 06:15 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by endeavor1

With that said....

Old 08-20-2010, 06:59 AM
Registered

Received 3,414 Likes on 1,104 Posts

Originally Posted by teamsynergy

Now.... I wanna know what the true story is since apparently a chipper was not used (yeah right)...
Chipper, chain saw...Whatever, that thing is GONE!

Lot's of people talking about this. Lot's of boats and names being thrown around. If the facts are ever released about the whole story, it'll be a good read. Maybe someone will write the book!

Things aren't always as black and white as they appear.
Old 08-20-2010, 07:49 AM
Registered

Received 693 Likes on 277 Posts

The National Enquirer has the real story.....

Old 08-20-2010, 09:09 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by phragle
The National Enquirer has the real story.....

Old 08-20-2010, 01:43 PM
Registered

Received 17 Likes on 8 Posts

Last edited by pslonaker; 01-10-2011 at 03:07 PM.
Old 08-20-2010, 02:06 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by PSlonaker
I have been involved in this for a long time and it is amusing to me about what all has been said...mostly from people that are hanging their laundry out making guesses about the whole thing when in reality, they dont really know DICK. Over at Lake Pirates when that MORON LP-1 was running it...I clearly stated who I thought was also mixed up in this and was bashed beyond recognition when I told them to "wait for it". Course, LP-1 defended his buddies...thats no surprise...then threatened me with a law suit and I told him and his buddies to BRING IT. That ended that...No worries. I do have info on this situation and NO...I cant and wont say anything until I am told that I can...and...NO, I will not reveal my source, but I will say the same thing here that I said on the Lake Pirates forum...WAIT FOR IT...this is complicated and it takes time There are surprises coming on the horizon and it will be announced here on OSO before it goes to anyother forums. In the meantime...keep the speculation going as it makes great reading and "we" need a good laugh now and then.
sooooooooooo, can U tell us 4 shore, was it the aliens or not??!! I think Phragle may B right!!!! Cuz I shore as He ll don't want them B'm'n my 43 out of here!!!!
Old 08-20-2010, 02:06 PM
Charter Member #139 /Moderator/Platinum Member
Charter Member

Originally Posted by PSlonaker
I have been involved in this for a long time and it is amusing to me about what all has been said...mostly from people that are hanging their laundry out making guesses about the whole thing when in reality, they dont really know DICK. Over at Lake Pirates when that MORON LP-1 was running it...I clearly stated who I thought was also mixed up in this and was bashed beyond recognition when I told them to "wait for it". Course, LP-1 defended his buddies...thats no surprise...then threatened me with a law suit and I told him and his buddies to BRING IT. That ended that...No worries. I do have info on this situation and NO...I cant and wont say anything until I am told that I can...and...NO, I will not reveal my source, but I will say the same thing here that I said on the Lake Pirates forum...WAIT FOR IT...this is complicated and it takes time There are surprises coming on the horizon and it will be announced here on OSO before it goes to anyother forums. In the meantime...keep the speculation going as it makes great reading and "we" need a good laugh now and then.
with all of your inside information with out revealling anything is Jeff innocent or guilty of theft?

Quick Reply: Nortech 43 V CardShark STOLEN 11/23 at 7pm

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.