Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > Beware and Stolen
Engine Rebuilding Service >

Engine Rebuilding Service

Notices

Engine Rebuilding Service

Old 06-13-2008, 11:13 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

THATS JUST GREAT.........DID NOT REALIZE IT WAS THE 13TH. WILL KEEP YA'LL POSTED. Thanks for the thoughts. Some of you that personally know us, knows that this kind of stuff really dissapoints us and feel that if you don't have integrity there's not much to build your buisness on.
Thanks
Old 06-17-2008, 09:42 AM
Registered

Still no word from judge........maybe a good sign?? Just to clarify on Porcello racing engines, Greg Porcello is the sole owner and engine builder (term used loosely) in his buisness and no one else can be blamed in these problems.
Old 06-17-2008, 09:14 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

"A BOAT MOTOR BUILDER CAN BUILD A CAR MOTOR.......BUT A CaR MOTOR BUILDER CANT BUILD A BOAT MOTOR"......drag motors work a few seconds......boat motors are always working...........just 2 cents...
Old 06-17-2008, 09:42 PM
Registered

I agree 100%. But between my inexperience with these type of engines, and a guy with the gift of gab, I was talked into making a decision I have regretted since. I have learned a very valuable lesson.
Old 06-19-2008, 01:57 PM
Are We There Yet?
Platinum Member

James used Wall 2 Wall on one of our other boats...good people and good work...

Originally Posted by team Tickfaw
Thanks guys. 3 years ago when all this crap started I did not know them very well and settled on wall 2 wall. Was fairly new to marine hp engines also. I spoke to Mark during the time when wall 2 wall was working on mine. As I said Mark helped us out on a set of heads. Mark knew of Ronnie at w2w and said for me not to worry. Lea went to pick up the heads (that at first they did not think they had but after hearing of our "builder" problems they found some for us),and they were very nice to her gave her the tour of the shop. (go figure, blond and big chest....). But seriously they are a great group of people. Unlike GREG PORCELLO of PORCELLO PERFORMANCE ENGINES !!!!!!
Old 06-20-2008, 10:02 AM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Wink Don't pay Twice!

Old performance boating proverb:
"If work going to be done to my performance boat is too good to be true, it probably is!!
Grab your wallet and your boat and run away as fast as you can!

Sorry for your pain and loss.

Mark at Precision is great and he's your man!

Best Regards,
Ray @ Raylar
Old 06-23-2008, 04:26 PM
Registered

NEWS UPDATE.. Came back from river today to find a letter from Judge that appears that the case was cancelled out. When Greg Porcello filled lawsuit for $2,500 (max in civil court in Ms.) and I had to retain a lawyer and on his advice counter sued for same amount. Papers and Lawyer said judge ruled in MY favor for "Breach of contract" and in doing so "cancelled out the monies on both sides. Which is fine with me. I did not want anything anyway. Just wanted to be DONE with him.
Jerks me to have had to pay a lawyer to do this for me but it worked out for the best I guess. My lawyer tells me I have about 1 yr left to take this worm Greg Porcello to criminal court for the 15 grand he ultimatly cost me.
Just want everyone to know that I appreciate the feedback.
I finally met Mark from precision at the royal purple run and he is a good guy and I personally thanked him for being there when we needed him.
I just hope the next guy that uses Greg Porcello does not have to pay the price for his incompetence and "he cannot make a mistake" attitude he has.
Kenny and Lea Barkley
Old 06-25-2008, 05:53 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 32 Likes on 17 Posts

Thats the good thing about Mark..is he'll talk with you and help you out either way..there are always rumors floating around about who's good and who's actually really good and does the work in house...I would let Precision finish your project..at least it will be done right..and they're in your backdoor.
Old 06-25-2008, 08:55 PM
Registered
Platinum Member
VIP Member

Talking

Thanks Jeff, your swimsuit is on the way.
Mark
Old 06-26-2008, 10:28 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 32 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by CAL MAN
Thanks Jeff, your swimsuit is on the way.
Mark

I like blue..but I hear AJ prefers the pink ones

Quick Reply: Engine Rebuilding Service

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.