Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > Beware and Stolen
Beware!! Another Engine Shop Nightmare >

Beware!! Another Engine Shop Nightmare

Notices

Beware!! Another Engine Shop Nightmare

Old 03-04-2009, 04:02 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

***ATTENTION TO ALL THOSE PEOPLE WHO HAVE HAD THE PLEASURE (NOT) IN DEALING WITH MARK PRINCE AND BEEN RIPPED OFF***

Please contact ;

Detective Randy Eslick
104 Nth 4th Street
Willington, NC 28401
office- 910-798-4274
fax- 910-772-7804
email: [email protected]

The more people contact him the better case he can build against him, so please contact him.

Cheers Dave
Old 03-05-2009, 08:01 AM
Registered

After reading 11+ pages of this thread about dealings with Mark Prince not one SATISFIED customer has stood up for this guy. Has he done anything right for any other OSO member?
Old 03-05-2009, 08:41 AM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

i feel your pain
Old 03-06-2009, 07:55 PM
Registered

Will do this Monday.
Old 03-06-2009, 08:11 PM
Registered

The following bold print is the last time that I had contact with Mark Prince. He said that he would have me all paid up by November, December, January, February, and now here is March and still NO GOD DAMNED REPREVATION!!!!!!! His cell # is 910-431-6747. His email address is:[[email protected]]

whatever man, if thats what you got to do, go for yours. Post my new address to if you like, I work at a machine shop in CT. 561 Railroad ave., Bridgeport CT. I'll eventually get myself back together, its taking more time than I thought, **** is rough out there. I told you I was going to help you out, and i would. But if you can't stand not slandering and defaming my character like the rest of them, i can't stop you. All the neg. publicity has made it almost impossible for me to continue, but of course I'm supposed to, so I can right everyone that feels were wronged.
Old 03-09-2009, 09:13 PM
Registered

The following bold print is the last time that I had contact with Mark Prince. He said that he would have me all paid up by November, December, January, February, and now here is March and still NO GOD DAMNED REPREVATION!!!!!!! His cell # is 910-431-6747. His email address is:[[email protected]]

whatever man, if thats what you got to do, go for yours. Post my new address to if you like, I work at a machine shop in CT. 561 Railroad ave., Bridgeport CT. I'll eventually get myself back together, its taking more time than I thought, **** is rough out there. I told you I was going to help you out, and i would. But if you can't stand not slandering and defaming my character like the rest of them, i can't stop you. All the neg. publicity has made it almost impossible for me to continue, but of course I'm supposed to, so I can right everyone that feels were wronged.
Old 03-10-2009, 04:34 PM
Registered

I dont know man, I am no expert, but the Mark seems to think his feelings are as valuable as money.

"but of course I'm supposed to, so I can right everyone that feels were wronged."
After reading this its not about who FEELS they were wronged, its about the FACT that you made promises and failed to keep them.
I am a business owner and have had many ups and downs the worst being getting stuck with $875,000.00 SBA loan from a partner who quit and filed bancruptcy. That was 7 years ago and I am down to the last $40,000.00. Did I want to pay it back? NO could I have sat around making excuses and not working toward a method to pay it back? YES. All the BS about health and bad times are just excuses. During my situation My wife left- my Mom died and I had to start completely over. All while trying to be a good dad to my kids. No one is defaming your character but you! You continuously seek out pity for all sorts of item you can control. If you actually have the talent you claim just go do something about it. Even in my worst of times the people I used to owe money to appreciated a phone-call and even if it was only $50.00 I kept sending them something.
Hell I started 2009 with the loss of my largest client (outsourced to India) and my second largest client found dead with a self inflicted bullet wound in his car. (his company still owes me 50K ). But instead of whining I am out making cold calls smiling and dialing and have landed 3 new clients. Its a chore, but its what you do if you have any conscience about what you owe and promised to pay.
Mark just get off you butt and work this out with these guys.

Ok I am off my Dr Phil soapbox now. WOW I feel better. Gotta go sell something now.
Old 03-16-2009, 08:12 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by the vig
I dont know man, I am no expert, but the Mark seems to think his feelings are as valuable as money.

"but of course I'm supposed to, so I can right everyone that feels were wronged."
After reading this its not about who FEELS they were wronged, its about the FACT that you made promises and failed to keep them.
I am a business owner and have had many ups and downs the worst being getting stuck with $875,000.00 SBA loan from a partner who quit and filed bancruptcy. That was 7 years ago and I am down to the last $40,000.00. Did I want to pay it back? NO could I have sat around making excuses and not working toward a method to pay it back? YES. All the BS about health and bad times are just excuses. During my situation My wife left- my Mom died and I had to start completely over. All while trying to be a good dad to my kids. No one is defaming your character but you! You continuously seek out pity for all sorts of item you can control. If you actually have the talent you claim just go do something about it. Even in my worst of times the people I used to owe money to appreciated a phone-call and even if it was only $50.00 I kept sending them something.
Hell I started 2009 with the loss of my largest client (outsourced to India) and my second largest client found dead with a self inflicted bullet wound in his car. (his company still owes me 50K ). But instead of whining I am out making cold calls smiling and dialing and have landed 3 new clients. Its a chore, but its what you do if you have any conscience about what you owe and promised to pay.
Mark just get off you butt and work this out with these guys.

Ok I am off my Dr Phil soapbox now. WOW I feel better. Gotta go sell something now.

"Character" is required to do the right thing. Mark doesn't possess that quality.
Old 08-03-2009, 08:16 PM
Registered

Default Rip off by Mark A. Prince from wilmington, NC

Hello Bleacher,
I would like information about Mr Prince because I have been rip off with a machinery that supposedly he was selling and then I made the payment does not send the machines that I paid for.the guy has disappeared and no answer my calls or emails?

My Email: [email protected]
appreciate your collaboration.
Old 08-04-2009, 07:10 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Matchone... New here?? How did you find this thread??

What happen to you??

Quick Reply: Beware!! Another Engine Shop Nightmare

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.