Beware!! Another Engine Shop Nightmare >

Beware!! Another Engine Shop Nightmare

Notices

Beware!! Another Engine Shop Nightmare

Old 07-16-2008, 11:00 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by bleachers
anyone who has had something done by him, maybe better think about having it double checked before install, just before i picked up my pieces, he said he just got done sending out 3 engines for a 45ft sonic. who ever you are, dont throttle to hard, they are probably gonna grenade
My sceenario about the same as yours. Saw his advertising on OSO and EBAY and let him sell me a bill of goods. Took my boat to hime last September and got it back in April. Was supposed to get forged JE Pistons, already had good blocks and cranks and he used them but didn't balance them like he was suppose to. I got new heads but the valve job was substandard as were the parts in the heads. Also was suppose to get Isky tool room springs, crower hydraulic rollers, etc. Long story short, 1 engine was never right. Decided to use another shop to look into his work and found he had put KB pistons in my blocks, no balancing, federal moguly lifters, etc. He had sold some of my parts but I got most back. If you want quality engine job I suggest MER Performance Marine in Little River, SC. He is a straight shooter as far as I'm concerned, and his work is meticulous.
Old 07-17-2008, 06:09 AM
Registered

well, thats it, my engines are complete from local shop and they are being painted tonight, hope to have dressed and installed this weekend, i will post some photos at later date
Old 07-17-2008, 04:35 PM
Registered

Well I'm Going To Say A Few Things, In Defense, Just For The Hell Of It. I'm Not Going Into To A Pissing Match, Because There Has Been A Great Deal Of Mis-fortune In My Life For The Last 10-12 Months, And Yes, Some Seeminly Good People Have Gotten Wrapped Up In A **** Storm That Has Stemmed From My Health Problems. My Creditability Is Very ****ty Right Now, And Only Time Will Tell Whats In The Future. Point Is, There Was Never Any "scam Or Theifery Intended" I'm Going To List My Side Of Things For Those Who Care Or Care Not. This Will Be My Only Post, So Anyone Who Wishes To Run His Or Hers Mouth You Can Either Call Someone Who Gives A ****, Or Come See Me In Person At 349 Military Cutoff Rd. Wilmington, Nc. As Anyone Who Really Knows Me, I Fuggin' Welcome Comfrontation. (1) Bleachers, This Was A Terrible Deal, Job Was Booked Right Before I Went In Under Medical Attention For My Problems. He Sent In Two Stock 502's In Which We Were To Build Tw0 540/650's Out Of. He Paid Us Over Time, 95% Complete. When I Finally Got Back On My Feet A Few Weeks Ago He Demaned His Engines Back In The State They Were In. At This Time We Barely Had Any New Componets In House. He Showed Up A Few Weeks Ago, Demanded To Have The Builds Stopped, And Opted To Take His Stuff In The State They Were In. This Was A Terrible Thing, And We Are Currently Trying To Work With Him For Some Sort Of Resolution, Or Something Viable To Show Good Faith. Even Though He Cancelled The Build, I Feel With 4 To 6 More Weeks Of Lead Time We Could Have Made Him Happy, But That Will Never Be Known Now. People Claim They Were Getting Junk Parts, But They Are Not Being Fair On Whats Fact. Fact, Bleachers Send In Two Severly Over-heated, Water Logged 502's. And For 6k Each He Was Getting Two Cracked Heads Replaced And Some Nice Mild 540-600hp Builds. No, He Was Not Getting Crower Cranks And Carrilo Rods, As We Were Not Building Pro-stock Engines, Just Some Decent Street Style Performance Bbc's. Nonetheless, We Are Trying To Work With Bleachers For A Decent Ending.. (2) My Friend 31 Scarab. We Were Building Him Two 555-700hp,s Again, Waaaaaay Over Due Delivery. Customer Was Flipping, Rightfully So, As He Had 12k Tied Up In The Builds. These Were A Little For Serious Builds, Coated Mahle Pistons, H-beam Rods, And Internal Balance 4340 Cranks. Also, Pro-action Alumn. Heads. Again, My Health Probs. Ate Up All My Funds, Sapped The Business Dry. Nobodys Fault, And I'm Not Looking For Sypathy, Its The Hand I Was Dealt. Was Really Trying To Finish 31 Scarabs Engines. Unfortunetly He Owed A Subtantial Amount Of Cash To Finish The Builds. Can't Blame Him As Did Not Want To Send Anymore Money. Expalined He Would Pay When The Engines Were Done And In His Possession. Can't Blame Him. I Bs'ed Him Around For Another Month In Hope I Could Find Some Cash, Finish, And Then Re-coup When He Paided Final Balance. Did'nt Happen... After Calls And Messages That He Was Very Pissed, And Also Wanted His Stuff In Its Current State, I Instructed One Of My Guys To Send His Stuff. I Went In For Surgery On 7-3-08 And I Belive On That Day, My Guys Sent Him His 2 Complete Short Blocks And Bare Alumn. Heads. Unfortunetly, I Still Have The Roller Cams And Some Other Parts That Were Failed To Be Sent. Again, We Are Trying Gravley To Produce Some Sort Of Resolution With 31 Scarab, As My Intentions Were Not To "ruin His Life" I Hope We Can Come To Some Sort Of Deal. It Was A Way Over Due Job, That I Could Not Complete Without Final Payment, But I Don't Blame Him After Waiting So Very Long, I Hope We Can Rectify Something... (3) Scarabman's Post "about Small Blocks 6-years Ago" Step Off *****. Your A Go-damn Lair And Never Meet Me. I Was Not Even In The Marine Engine Buss 2 Years Ago Let Alone 6. So Crawl Back Under The Rock You Were Hiding From. Your A Nobody, And Stop Trying To Be A Somebody On My Dime. "you Came Down With A Heavy To Get Your Money" Believe Me, If You Would Of Came Down Here Popping Off Some **** Like That You Would Have Never Made It Back To Nj, And Thats A Fact Jack. (4) Last But Not Least My Buddy Danny Kelly, Heavy Hauler. Make Up Your Mind Buddy. It Sucks The Way That Went Down, But I Offered To Fix What Went Wrong After The Boat Ran Hot From The Water Pump Problems, As My Bro. And I Spent All Day ****ing Around With It At Your House. That ****ing Boat Came In To Me, Back In Oct. Blown The **** Up From Water In The Engines From That ****ed Up Exhaust. Yes, You Got God Damn Keith Black Pistons And Speed Pro Lifters Which You Say Are Junk, What The **** Ever. If The Parts That Were In It Were So ****ing Great Why The Hell Was It So ****ed Up After The Engines Were Supposed To Have Been Just Built Before You Bought It?? I Hope Your New Mechanic Gets It Right For You, I Really Do. Yes You Spent 17k With Be In R&ring Both Engines, Rebuilding Both, Machining Both, Fixing Your Outdrivre Cables, Fixing One Outdrives Shifter Fork, And Them I Offered To Rectify The Problem After Over Heating, But You Did Not Want To Wait For Be To Overcome All The Other Stuff I Had At Hand. I Don't Fault You There, But I'm A One Man Band, And I Could Not Do It Right Then And There. Your Best Accusation Was On The Valve Job, After The Heads Came In Machined From Dart, Whatever, I'm Glad You Got A New Mechanic. Even After You Said I Keep Your "good Parts" I Paided The Freight And Sent You The Junk Back, And After I Credited You $1500 For All The **** For Good Measure. But Everyone Always Forgets The Good, Just Want To Run Off About The Bad. And For The Comment, "well At Least He's Gone Now" Naaaay, I'm Like The ****ing Roach After The Nuclear Blast. I Ain't Going ****ing Nowhere. I'm A ****ing Good Engine Builder And A ****ing Great Machinst, Who Doesn't Believe Me Or Does'nt Care, Fugg'em. I Had Some Major Misfortune This Year, But I Will Bounce Back. Again I'm Sorry For Those Caught Up, And I Will Do My Best To Make Things Right To The Best That I Possibly Can. And For Those That Hate Me That Don't Even Know Me.. Fugg You, You'll Never Get Out Of My Rooster Tail Anyway! Mark
Old 07-17-2008, 07:28 PM
Registered

Based on advice I just received, I have no choice but to respond to the previous posting by Mark because (1) it contains a number of factual assertions which are patently untrue with respect to the dealings with Bleachers; and (2) rather than call me today to attempt to resolve the issues between us as you promised, you chose instead to make an inaccurate posting on this public website. I will refrain in this posting from publicly reciting the curent situation between us, and without saying anything further, I recommend that you call me first thing in the morning.
Old 07-17-2008, 08:06 PM
Registered

patenly untrue?? uh,... ok... We will talk in the morning.
Old 07-17-2008, 09:19 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 344 Likes on 115 Posts

Originally Posted by OLSKOOL72
Well I'm Going To Say A Few Things, In Defense, Just For The Hell Of It. I'm Not Going Into To A Pissing Match, Because There Has Been A Great Deal Of Mis-fortune In My Life For The Last 10-12 Months, And Yes, Some Seeminly Good People Have Gotten Wrapped Up In A **** Storm That Has Stemmed From My Health Problems. My Creditability Is Very ****ty Right Now, And Only Time Will Tell Whats In The Future. Point Is, There Was Never Any "scam Or Theifery Intended" I'm Going To List My Side Of Things For Those Who Care Or Care Not. This Will Be My Only Post, So Anyone Who Wishes To Run His Or Hers Mouth You Can Either Call Someone Who Gives A ****, Or Come See Me In Person At 349 Military Cutoff Rd. Wilmington, Nc. As Anyone Who Really Knows Me, I Fuggin' Welcome Comfrontation. (1) Bleachers, This Was A Terrible Deal, Job Was Booked Right Before I Went In Under Medical Attention For My Problems. He Sent In Two Stock 502's In Which We Were To Build Tw0 540/650's Out Of. He Paid Us Over Time, 95% Complete. When I Finally Got Back On My Feet A Few Weeks Ago He Demaned His Engines Back In The State They Were In. At This Time We Barely Had Any New Componets In House. He Showed Up A Few Weeks Ago, Demanded To Have The Builds Stopped, And Opted To Take His Stuff In The State They Were In. This Was A Terrible Thing, And We Are Currently Trying To Work With Him For Some Sort Of Resolution, Or Something Viable To Show Good Faith. Even Though He Cancelled The Build, I Feel With 4 To 6 More Weeks Of Lead Time We Could Have Made Him Happy, But That Will Never Be Known Now. People Claim They Were Getting Junk Parts, But They Are Not Being Fair On Whats Fact. Fact, Bleachers Send In Two Severly Over-heated, Water Logged 502's. And For 6k Each He Was Getting Two Cracked Heads Replaced And Some Nice Mild 540-600hp Builds. No, He Was Not Getting Crower Cranks And Carrilo Rods, As We Were Not Building Pro-stock Engines, Just Some Decent Street Style Performance Bbc's. Nonetheless, We Are Trying To Work With Bleachers For A Decent Ending.. (2) My Friend 31 Scarab. We Were Building Him Two 555-700hp,s Again, Waaaaaay Over Due Delivery. Customer Was Flipping, Rightfully So, As He Had 12k Tied Up In The Builds. These Were A Little For Serious Builds, Coated Mahle Pistons, H-beam Rods, And Internal Balance 4340 Cranks. Also, Pro-action Alumn. Heads. Again, My Health Probs. Ate Up All My Funds, Sapped The Business Dry. Nobodys Fault, And I'm Not Looking For Sypathy, Its The Hand I Was Dealt. Was Really Trying To Finish 31 Scarabs Engines. Unfortunetly He Owed A Subtantial Amount Of Cash To Finish The Builds. Can't Blame Him As Did Not Want To Send Anymore Money. Expalined He Would Pay When The Engines Were Done And In His Possession. Can't Blame Him. I Bs'ed Him Around For Another Month In Hope I Could Find Some Cash, Finish, And Then Re-coup When He Paided Final Balance. Did'nt Happen... After Calls And Messages That He Was Very Pissed, And Also Wanted His Stuff In Its Current State, I Instructed One Of My Guys To Send His Stuff. I Went In For Surgery On 7-3-08 And I Belive On That Day, My Guys Sent Him His 2 Complete Short Blocks And Bare Alumn. Heads. Unfortunetly, I Still Have The Roller Cams And Some Other Parts That Were Failed To Be Sent. Again, We Are Trying Gravley To Produce Some Sort Of Resolution With 31 Scarab, As My Intentions Were Not To "ruin His Life" I Hope We Can Come To Some Sort Of Deal. It Was A Way Over Due Job, That I Could Not Complete Without Final Payment, But I Don't Blame Him After Waiting So Very Long, I Hope We Can Rectify Something... (3) Scarabman's Post "about Small Blocks 6-years Ago" Step Off *****. Your A Go-damn Lair And Never Meet Me. I Was Not Even In The Marine Engine Buss 2 Years Ago Let Alone 6. So Crawl Back Under The Rock You Were Hiding From. Your A Nobody, And Stop Trying To Be A Somebody On My Dime. "you Came Down With A Heavy To Get Your Money" Believe Me, If You Would Of Came Down Here Popping Off Some **** Like That You Would Have Never Made It Back To Nj, And Thats A Fact Jack. (4) Last But Not Least My Buddy Danny Kelly, Heavy Hauler. Make Up Your Mind Buddy. It Sucks The Way That Went Down, But I Offered To Fix What Went Wrong After The Boat Ran Hot From The Water Pump Problems, As My Bro. And I Spent All Day ****ing Around With It At Your House. That ****ing Boat Came In To Me, Back In Oct. Blown The **** Up From Water In The Engines From That ****ed Up Exhaust. Yes, You Got God Damn Keith Black Pistons And Speed Pro Lifters Which You Say Are Junk, What The **** Ever. If The Parts That Were In It Were So ****ing Great Why The Hell Was It So ****ed Up After The Engines Were Supposed To Have Been Just Built Before You Bought It?? I Hope Your New Mechanic Gets It Right For You, I Really Do. Yes You Spent 17k With Be In R&ring Both Engines, Rebuilding Both, Machining Both, Fixing Your Outdrivre Cables, Fixing One Outdrives Shifter Fork, And Them I Offered To Rectify The Problem After Over Heating, But You Did Not Want To Wait For Be To Overcome All The Other Stuff I Had At Hand. I Don't Fault You There, But I'm A One Man Band, And I Could Not Do It Right Then And There. Your Best Accusation Was On The Valve Job, After The Heads Came In Machined From Dart, Whatever, I'm Glad You Got A New Mechanic. Even After You Said I Keep Your "good Parts" I Paided The Freight And Sent You The Junk Back, And After I Credited You $1500 For All The **** For Good Measure. But Everyone Always Forgets The Good, Just Want To Run Off About The Bad. And For The Comment, "well At Least He's Gone Now" Naaaay, I'm Like The ****ing Roach After The Nuclear Blast. I Ain't Going ****ing Nowhere. I'm A ****ing Good Engine Builder And A ****ing Great Machinst, Who Doesn't Believe Me Or Does'nt Care, Fugg'em. I Had Some Major Misfortune This Year, But I Will Bounce Back. Again I'm Sorry For Those Caught Up, And I Will Do My Best To Make Things Right To The Best That I Possibly Can. And For Those That Hate Me That Don't Even Know Me.. Fugg You, You'll Never Get Out Of My Rooster Tail Anyway! Mark
You are a phucking scumbag.
Old 07-18-2008, 07:34 AM
Registered

Received 196 Likes on 103 Posts

So what were you doing approx 6 yrs ago??? You and youre POS brother? Yeah, you were under a differnet business name at the time. I forget what it was.

I never said I came down with a heavy, I said I sent someone to see you. Maybe you gave OSO first hand knowledge that I did not?????????????????

Make up your mind. Your excuse is you are a "one man band", then you are blaming your "guys" for not doing stuff you instructed them to. which is it? Do you have guys, or are you a one man band, or a lieing POS?????????????
Old 07-18-2008, 09:54 AM
Brotherhood #1
Gold Member

Received 111 Likes on 84 Posts

There is a guy named 45 sonic on the board Ut Oh111 and you guys better do this thing quick or he will skip town boys!! gt on your high horse and get it done fast Hope all works out my engine is at the shop now!
-Mike
Old 07-18-2008, 10:36 AM
Registered

Just pay the $14,000.00 its taking to make my boat right after I paid you $17,000.00 to make it right in the first place and I've got no biotch whatsoever. All you ever had to do for me was what you said you would do. You know the money was never the issue with me. If your word's no good, you know where that leaves you. I saw your machine work and your parts selection on my engines after you were finished, and after I spent another couple thousand replacing electrical items I didn't need that you said were the problem with the engines after you were finished, so I don't have a feather to put in your cap, and yes the new mechanic was correct in his diagnosis of everything you claimed you did, but did not, and he's got the measurements and notes to back up his findings. You had already sold some of my old parts before I ever agreed to a credit for anything, and isn't it funny if my old stuff was junk like you claim, that you offered a credit and that you sold some of it. Mark, you are just making things worse than they already were, and all the while I thought I was the only one you had sh?t on, but now I see you have the patent on it. You're health problems could be your payback for your wrong doing, not your excuse.
Old 07-18-2008, 11:13 PM
Crazy Energy
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

but I Will Bounce Back.
Not before you settle up with these people. Try this, Sell your tools, machines, boats, home, cars, and your shop. Pay up and start over. Do this and you will bounce back, Stop blaming others for your misfortunes. Your acting like the reason they got ripped is because they didn't give you more money to ponder away. It's all about poor me, me, me. Wake up! Dollar to a donut you aren't man enough to sell and pay-up. But you will use these people's money to pay your doctor bills. Again me, me, me.

Last edited by Velocity Vector; 07-19-2008 at 07:02 AM.

Quick Reply: Beware!! Another Engine Shop Nightmare

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.