Beware!! Another Engine Shop Nightmare >

Beware!! Another Engine Shop Nightmare

Notices

Beware!! Another Engine Shop Nightmare

Old 07-27-2008, 08:55 AM
Crazy Energy
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That's almost like standing next to your wife in the labor room having a baby and when it comes out it is a diffrent color than you are. Just ain't right!
Old 07-27-2008, 11:01 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Velocity Vector
That's almost like standing next to your wife in the labor room having a baby and when it comes out it is a diffrent color than you are. Just ain't right!

In this case it was more like going in for a heart transplant, and you were supposed to get a human's heart. When the heart started acting up and another doctor opened the patient up he found that instead of putting in a human's heart, they put in one from a farm animal. Only problem is the old doctor doesn't have any malpractice insurance. As I have come to learn on this forum, he also did the same or similar with other patients. Now it seems he wasn't a doctor at all, but rather malpractice was his intended goal. I think they might put you in jail for that.
Old 07-28-2008, 05:40 AM
Member #154
Platinum Member

Received 873 Likes on 322 Posts

Originally Posted by heavyhauler
Once we removed the bad engine and put it on the dyno, things went down hill fast from there and with each new find on disassembly of that engine came a new set of lies from Mark to try and cover his tracks as to why I didn't get what I was promised.
I'm not a legal expert but can't this d!ckhead be prosecuted? He's certainly ripped off enough people and I'm sure there's more out there.
Old 07-28-2008, 06:03 AM
Crazy Energy
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by Indy
I'm not a legal expert but can't this d!ckhead be prosecuted? He's certainly ripped off enough people and I'm sure there's more out there.
I ran into the same thing but with a cabinet maker, He ran with 10K the 1/2 down I paid. Tried criminal charges didn't work because I had "contracted him to do a job" it wasn't like he stole money out of my house. So the only thing else was small claims. I did the small claims thing, max was 6K on a small claims in my state, Went to court, he never even showed up, we won and still to this day I have never seen a penny. Small claims was a joke all they can do is agree he owes the money but they do nothing to get the money collected.

Last edited by Velocity Vector; 07-28-2008 at 06:07 AM.
Old 07-28-2008, 03:44 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Indy
One of the other members he ripped off is working the criminal system now to see what can be done and he has all our info to participate if the DA wants the case. Since he got several people, they might want to pursue it. When it was just me, they weren't much interested, and when it was just me, I was more interested in spending my money this time around on getting what I had already paid for once, in lieu of throwing money at a lawyer to tell me the scumbag was broke and I would never get any restitution unless the law took it up as a criminal matter. It's called throwing good money after bad and somehow I seem to be an expert at doing just that.
Old 07-28-2008, 08:07 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by perform330
Mark,

You are a lier, you told me you put my engines on a dyno and got 685HP, that's bull at best 575. I did get them and they do run, they are not what I paid for. Only when it took forever to get them from you (until after I came there to visit you) you told me it was your son that was sick. Sick way to buy time. You also told me that you use to build boat engines in NY or north Jersey. You still have not given me build sheets thats probably because the parts belong to some of these other guys. Now I have to spend more money to get the power I want.

Mark I have two businesses, they do well, you do not seem to understand the diff between sales and profit or you don't care which makes you scum and probably someone the IRS would like to talk to. By the way your pretty small to be talking like such a bad a.. I think your just an a..
Hey maybe your health problems is what you deserve for ripping off all these people that work hard for there money.
I'M AN AZZ TOM? OH, NOW YOU FEEL LIKE RUNNING YOUR DIC-SUCKER?? OKAY NEXT TIME YOUR IN SC, BRING YOUR FAT AZZ BY THE SHOP AND I'LL SHOW YOU WHAT A LITTLE SCUM BAG I'AM. PUNK AZZ BIOTCH! YOU HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO THAN DICK RIDE THESE MOFO'S ON HERE! 90% OF THESE BIO-TCHES ON HERE DON'T EVEN NOW ME. DANNYS ENGINES DID GO SOUR, IF WE DID'NT OVERHEAT THEM THEY WITH A WATER PUMP FUG-UP THEY WOULD HAVE BEEN FINE, AND AS FAR AS I'AM CONCEREND THE PARTS IN THE BUILD WERE MORE THAN ADEQUATE, BUT THATS AWHOLE ANOTHER AGGRUMENT. TOM, WHY DON'T YOU FESS UP YOU FAT FUGG. YOU PUT THE WRONG FUGGIN' FLYWHEELS ON THERE, VIBRATING THAT THING TO DEATH, YOU BLEW THE WATER PUMP HOSE OFF, OVERHEATED IT SUPPOSEBLY. YOU GUYS HAD WAY TOO MUCH WATER PRESSURE, AGAIN, HAD YOUR HOSES ROUTED WRONG! SAY I'M LYING BIO-TCH!! CAUSE YOU KNOW ITS ALL FUGGIN TRUE!! YOU GOT ONE HELL OF A FUGGIN' DEAL FOR WHAT YOU PAID, FUGGIN DART BLOCK. ALUMN HEADED ROLLER MOTORS FOR WHAT, 9K A PIECE! AND I GAVE YOU THE BUILD SHEET 2-FUGGIN TIMES! SO FUG YOU, AND LEAVE MY SON OUT OF THIS! HE HAD A SERIOUS HEALTH ISSUE LAST YEAR THIS TIME SO DON'T JUDGE MY SITUATION YOU FUGGIN AZZCLOWN! AND YOU GUYS AND YOUR FUGGIN ANOLOGIES ABOUT DOCTORS AND ANIMAL HEARTS, BOTH YOU MOFO'S WERE AT MY SHOP WHEN THE ENGINES WERE BEING BUILT AND SAW WHAT WAS GOING IN THEM. I'M SORRY YOU WERE TOO FUGGIN' IGNORANT TO KNOW WHAT YOU WERE LOOKING AT CAUSE SAW YOUR **** FIRST HAND.
Old 07-28-2008, 08:17 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by heavyhauler
One of the other members he ripped off is working the criminal system now to see what can be done and he has all our info to participate if the DA wants the case. Since he got several people, they might want to pursue it. When it was just me, they weren't much interested, and when it was just me, I was more interested in spending my money this time around on getting what I had already paid for once, in lieu of throwing money at a lawyer to tell me the scumbag was broke and I would never get any restitution unless the law took it up as a criminal matter. It's called throwing good money after bad and somehow I seem to be an expert at doing just that.
I OFFERED TO FIX IT AND YOU OPTED TO TAKE IT SOMEWHERE ELSE SO QUIT THE LEGAL BULL****, YOU HAVE NO FUGGIN CASE, PEROID. AS FOR THE OTHER GUY YOU SPEAK OF, WE ARE TRYING TO WORK SOMETHING OUT WITH HIM, AND I THINK WE WILL BE SUCCESFUL AT THAT. YES, YOUR RIGHT, THEY CAN NOT GET BLOOD FROM A STONE, AND IF PEOPLE THINK I'VE MADE UP MY HEALTH PROBLEMS FOR A BUSSINESS EXCUSE, FUGG THEM TOO. I WILL PERSEVERE. YOUR GOD DAMN RIGHT, KARMA IS A BIO-TCH, BUT I'M OPTIMISTIC THINGS WILL EVENTUALLY WORK OUT.
Old 07-28-2008, 10:49 PM
Registered

Mark,

What makes you think I got such a great deal? Because they ran? You never gave me a build sheet, the only thing you gave me was a useless dyno that showed 685hp. Those engine are not within 135hp of that. By the way I paid $22,000. I also sent you a private e-mail asking for the build sheet after this thread started, you were incapable of even responding. So yea your a scum bag. Mark, you set the prices for your work so don't blame others or rip them off for your money problems. FREE BUSINESS EDUCATION: A profit is the difference between price and costs in bringing your product to market. Its not the money in your hand, that other people entrusted to you for parts. The engines still run only I'll have to spend about 6-8,000 to get them to 650-700hp.
Thanks
Old 07-28-2008, 11:55 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by OLSKOOL72
I'M AN AZZ TOM? OH, NOW YOU FEEL LIKE RUNNING YOUR DIC-SUCKER?? OKAY NEXT TIME YOUR IN SC, BRING YOUR FAT AZZ BY THE SHOP AND I'LL SHOW YOU WHAT A LITTLE SCUM BAG I'AM. PUNK AZZ BIOTCH! YOU HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO THAN DICK RIDE THESE MOFO'S ON HERE! 90% OF THESE BIO-TCHES ON HERE DON'T EVEN NOW ME. DANNYS ENGINES DID GO SOUR, IF WE DID'NT OVERHEAT THEM THEY WITH A WATER PUMP FUG-UP THEY WOULD HAVE BEEN FINE, AND AS FAR AS I'AM CONCEREND THE PARTS IN THE BUILD WERE MORE THAN ADEQUATE, BUT THATS AWHOLE ANOTHER AGGRUMENT. TOM, WHY DON'T YOU FESS UP YOU FAT FUGG. YOU PUT THE WRONG FUGGIN' FLYWHEELS ON THERE, VIBRATING THAT THING TO DEATH, YOU BLEW THE WATER PUMP HOSE OFF, OVERHEATED IT SUPPOSEBLY. YOU GUYS HAD WAY TOO MUCH WATER PRESSURE, AGAIN, HAD YOUR HOSES ROUTED WRONG! SAY I'M LYING BIO-TCH!! CAUSE YOU KNOW ITS ALL FUGGIN TRUE!! YOU GOT ONE HELL OF A FUGGIN' DEAL FOR WHAT YOU PAID, FUGGIN DART BLOCK. ALUMN HEADED ROLLER MOTORS FOR WHAT, 9K A PIECE! AND I GAVE YOU THE BUILD SHEET 2-FUGGIN TIMES! SO FUG YOU, AND LEAVE MY SON OUT OF THIS! HE HAD A SERIOUS HEALTH ISSUE LAST YEAR THIS TIME SO DON'T JUDGE MY SITUATION YOU FUGGIN AZZCLOWN! AND YOU GUYS AND YOUR FUGGIN ANOLOGIES ABOUT DOCTORS AND ANIMAL HEARTS, BOTH YOU MOFO'S WERE AT MY SHOP WHEN THE ENGINES WERE BEING BUILT AND SAW WHAT WAS GOING IN THEM. I'M SORRY YOU WERE TOO FUGGIN' IGNORANT TO KNOW WHAT YOU WERE LOOKING AT CAUSE SAW YOUR **** FIRST HAND.

Just judging from the spelling and grammar .... are you guys sure this isn`t TRIPPLE DIGITS that you`re dealing with ??
Old 07-29-2008, 06:48 AM
Registered

I know i am chiming in late, but thank goodness to whoever started this thread that was brought to all of our attention that this dirt bag is out there, and as for the anologies, keep them coming.
its like asking your parents for name brand back to school clothes and getting the big K, then listening to them say they had a huge steak dinner.

Quick Reply: Beware!! Another Engine Shop Nightmare

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.