Arizona speed & marine??? >

Arizona speed & marine???

Notices

Arizona speed & marine???

Old 04-10-2010, 06:12 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 32 Likes on 17 Posts

and if you are close to LA or MS Mark at Precision is the other guy to go to..

http://www.pmefi.com/

Last edited by Jassman; 04-10-2010 at 06:15 AM.
Old 04-15-2010, 10:11 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Strip Poker 388
dump
AZ Speed's assembly area looks like someone's unkept garage! I am convinced that those clowns couldn't have known my MEFI unit from another. They probably just pulled mine out of a heap of junk on Monday morning, attempted to program it (for like the 4th time), and ship it while being proud that their useless service just landed them another several hundo!!
Old 05-21-2010, 10:27 PM
Registered

I have just had my ECM reprogrammed by ASM, along with flow testing the injectors. They also picked the roller cam I should use. I just became aware of this site and quite frankly, you guys have me scared to death. I'm in Wisconsin, where should I go that is local?
Old 05-26-2010, 03:35 PM
Registered

I cant believe someone hasnt kicked his a** and why the hell are they still doing work?
Old 05-26-2010, 04:18 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Fixx

Originally Posted by dhaferkorn
I have just had my ECM reprogrammed by ASM, along with flow testing the injectors. They also picked the roller cam I should use. I just became aware of this site and quite frankly, you guys have me scared to death. I'm in Wisconsin, where should I go that is local?
theirs a guy in ingleside next to fox lake il that does it..i think he will need your boat and tune's it on the water...Water and wheels..847-973-9085 ask for keith..
Old 05-27-2010, 01:04 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Fixx

Originally Posted by dbkski
Keith is my mechanic and does NOT do EFI/MPI's ECU's. His shop is
NOT an engine shop. Your "local" options are Tyler Crockett in Ruby, MI
or Eddie Young in Nashville, TN.

Tyler Crockett Marine Engines
4600 Brott RD.
Ruby MI, 48049
tel. 810-324-2720

Young Performance Marine
615-216-7449
[email protected]
Well i was misinformed by power source in fox lake.. just trying to help a guy out...
Old 06-03-2010, 12:58 PM
Registered

Default Asm

I had ASM do my engine package and tune. Everything runs great. No problems with my supercharged stroked 454 efi. I did take the boat to him, so they could put it on the dyno and tune. I sent the box back to him once to add some full. One day turna around. Always awnsers my calls and silly questions.
Old 08-25-2010, 03:24 PM
Registered

Thing's that make you go Hummmmm!
i just started to do a little home work where to buy a MIFI3 for my 575sci and ASM was and i say was on the short list as where to buy one.
Can Mercury reflash them or once they are screwed up they go in the deep 6??
Old 08-25-2010, 10:34 PM
Registered

Jim at asm built my engine...it screams...very pleased...put thirty hours on it this season! but when it comes to tuning imo u need some one that can run your boat on the lake. Hook up an o2 sensor and program while running on the lake underload especially if there are mods done......imo a lot of people get in trouble sending their units in to get programmed then they run too lean and detonate and do all kinds of nasty things to pistons and so on. I had my boat tuned by asm ...and decided to make some changes and had Paul Pfaff tune it on the lake. The boat lives in California so it was easier then taking it back to phoenix.
Old 08-26-2010, 04:38 PM
Registered

Jim at asm built my engine...it screams...very pleased...put thirty hours on it this season! but when it comes to tuning imo u need some one that can run your boat on the lake. Hook up an o2 sensor and program while running on the lake underload especially if there are mods done......imo a lot of people get in trouble sending their units in to get programmed then they run too lean and detonate and do all kinds of nasty things to pistons and so on. I had my boat tuned by asm ...and decided to make some changes and had Paul Pfaff tune it on the lake. The boat lives in California so it was easier then taking it back to phoenix.

Quick Reply: Arizona speed & marine???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.