Long Duck Dong aka LDD / Steve Thomas / Extreme Remarketing >

Long Duck Dong aka LDD / Steve Thomas / Extreme Remarketing

Notices

Long Duck Dong aka LDD / Steve Thomas / Extreme Remarketing

Old 01-26-2009, 06:04 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by daredevil
WHAT EVRE HAPPEND <<<WITH THE COURT DATE OR SO ??????

Would be nice to know how this thing turns out,,,hope the other guy gets his money back.
We were at a standstill for a while. Letters were sent (to steve) via lawyer and ignored.

As of a few days ago the lawyers are in contact. If no agreements are made within a few days, then we file. 30 days or so later, he gets served and then the judge decides.
Old 01-26-2009, 07:00 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by prostock85
We were at a standstill for a while. Letters were sent (to steve) via lawyer and ignored.

As of a few days ago the lawyers are in contact. If no agreements are made within a few days, then we file. 30 days or so later, he gets served and then the judge decides.
Thanks for filling OSO in!
His arrogance and stupidity will sink him eventually. He has never come across as the sharpest knife in the drawer and arrogance is always going to be someones downfall. Combine the stupidity and he's toast.

Best of luck once he's cooked! Always good to see P.O.S go down.
Old 01-26-2009, 09:16 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by prostock85

Thanks,,,,,,,,,hope it will turn out fine.
Old 01-27-2009, 07:14 AM
Registered

Well he's dumber then even I thought. The one forum left he can spew B.S. and he's calling out the site administrator. DUH!

http://forums.boatfreaks.org/showthr...t=12515&page=3
Old 01-27-2009, 07:22 AM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by ZP'd
Well he's dumber then even I thought. The one forum left he can spew B.S. and he's calling out the site administrator. DUH!

http://forums.boatfreaks.org/showthr...t=12515&page=3
Saw that this morning and wondered what took so long as this is his MO. This guy's ego is just to big to keep his mouth shut. I bet today will be his last on BF.
Old 01-29-2009, 10:02 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by brian41
Saw that this morning and wondered what took so long as this is his MO. This guy's ego is just to big to keep his mouth shut. I bet today will be his last on BF.
Not likely he will be banned. BF will allow peeps to express themselves but he just makes a name for himself.

Why people on OSO think BF "harbors" him is beyond me--people ask for a website where they aren't moderated and bi tch about the ones that don't. I used to associate with Steve but have asked him to refrain from contact because his morals are that of a POS that I want nothing to do with.
Old 01-30-2009, 03:28 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I used to associate with Steve but have asked him to refrain from contact because his morals are that of a POS that I want nothing to do with.

Try convincing offshore ginger on his morals
Old 01-30-2009, 01:37 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by cig1988
I used to associate with Steve but have asked him to refrain from contact because his morals are that of a POS that I want nothing to do with.

Try convincing offshore ginger on his morals
no need, Steve will screw him eventually
Old 01-30-2009, 09:02 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by ZP'd
Nice... Why boatfreaks protects him after so many have been taken by him is beyond me and why I will never be a supporter of the site.
To allow him to try and ruffle feathers speaks a lot about the site and he's obviously blowing someone over there. Duche Bag still obviously. Just a matter of time before he screws the wrong person.
although you don't support our site looks like you do go over there and read. WE DO NOT AND NEVER DID PROTECT HIM OR ANYONE ELSE. we did not want the chit on our site and most all of us feel he is wrong and will get his due . But now he has pissed off the wrong people and we turned the wolves loose on him.
Old 01-30-2009, 09:04 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by mikes280
although you don't support our site looks like you do go over there and read. WE DO NOT AND NEVER DID PROTECT HIM OR ANYONE ELSE. we did not want the chit on our site and most all of us feel he is wrong and will get his due . But now he has pissed off the wrong people and we turned the wolves loose on him.
and he likes it--he just digs and digs for a deeper grave

Quick Reply: Long Duck Dong aka LDD / Steve Thomas / Extreme Remarketing

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.