Notices

In His Own Words

Old 04-22-2010, 08:39 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by BajaFresh
I have a roofing job going on now in Long Beach so I check on it every couple days. Anything I can help you out with?

(your PM box is full).
Can you call me !! I need to track down a gentleman in Long Beach that has forgotten to send me a check for a set of props I sold him in November..... I sold them to him to pay off a hauler I owe. 518 361-6521

His name is Gary Tripp and I have his address in Long Beach
Old 04-22-2010, 08:43 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Marginmn
As you point out Chris Sunkin owns Seriousoffshore.com, one of the most prominant boating sites on the planet.
I'm sorry... Which planet would that be? It's not earth pal. Have you checked out the OSO numbers vs. SOS... or maybe one of the mega boating sites like Iboats or thehulltruth? SOS is s fourth rate site with declining numbers and an agitated, misinformed patronage to boot.
Old 04-22-2010, 08:50 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Audiofn
Some how I doubt it.
LOL......got to keep coming back to plug the holes for Sunkin. First a finger, then hand, then his whole arm.....pretty soon he's going to have to borrow Sunkin's __________ to plug the holes. You fill in the blank......I'm sure Sunkin has one.
Old 04-22-2010, 08:59 AM
Member #154
Platinum Member

Received 884 Likes on 330 Posts

Originally Posted by sunsation96
I don't know him and could give a chit about what boats he claimed he has had heck even if he has never owned a boat who cares even if it is lies it does not change the website. SOS is still cool and one person does not ruin SOS,
You can't put a price on integrity, sometimes it's all you got.
Old 04-22-2010, 09:00 AM
OSO Content Provider
Commercial Member

Received 50 Likes on 24 Posts

"Who's Got My Back?"Lyrics by CREED

Run...hide
All that was sacred to us
Sacred to us
See the signs
The covenant has been broken
By mankind
Leaving us with no shoulder...with no shoulder
To rest our head on
To rest our head on
To rest our head on

Who's got my back now?
When all we have left is deceptive
So disconnected
So what is the truth now?

There's still time
All that has been devastated
Can be recreated
Realize
We pick up the broken pieces
Of our lives
Giving ourselves to each other...ourselves to each other\
To rest our head on
To rest our head on
To rest our head on

Who's got my back now?
So disconnected

Tell me the truth now...Tell us the truth now

Who's got my back now?
So disconnected

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvJQvcuh9_Y[/youtube]
Old 04-22-2010, 09:09 AM
The Illustrious One
Charter Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Man alot of people sure have lots of time to worry about somebodies toys or lack there-of......

I know 2 bits of info and all of you know who I am so with that being said this is what I have to offer......

Bruce Bullock stated to me personally this morning that he did in fact sell Sunkin a 41 Apache w/ 1 blown motor and the other not far behind this was sometime ago but he did say Sunkin bought it.....Also there was a Martino deal that had a bunch of Express Cats involved that Sunkin was part of as far as the rest I have not the time or the energy to worry about all of this.....

The pieces will land where they land and from that point then closure to this will come.....

I hope that all involved can put closure to this thing because it is actually quite boring at this time to watch all of this take place..... My kids play better than this!!!!!

Thats all I know!!! Take it for what it's worth!!!!
Old 04-22-2010, 09:20 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by sean stinson
Man alot of people sure have lots of time to worry about somebodies toys or lack there-of......

I know 2 bits of info and all of you know who I am so with that being said this is what I have to offer......

Bruce Bullock stated to me personally this morning that he did in fact sell Sunkin a 41 Apache w/ 1 blown motor and the other not far behind this was sometime ago but he did say Sunkin bought it.....Also there was a Martino deal that had a bunch of Express Cats involved that Sunkin was part of as far as the rest I have not the time or the energy to worry about all of this.....

The pieces will land where they land and from that point then closure to this will come.....

I hope that all involved can put closure to this thing because it is actually quite boring at this time to watch all of this take place..... My kids play better than this!!!!!

WTF do you know! LOL!

Well...then again if I was around for 60 years like you I'd probably know as much as you do! LOL!

Old 04-22-2010, 09:27 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

What really worrys me is that Stinson has Offspring
Old 04-22-2010, 10:10 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The King has spoken..........
Old 04-22-2010, 12:06 PM
PF Marine
Platinum Member

Received 22 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by boatme
What really worrys me is that Stinson has Offspring
lol...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.