Notices

Why was SOS Formed

Old 04-24-2010, 10:00 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by SpeedGirl
Sorry about that.... The thread and subject is in its final resting place!
Who decided on this category? It should be in the bilge.
Old 04-24-2010, 10:00 AM
Registered

Received 379 Likes on 127 Posts

As I read this thread I hope it ends any debate that no one was really hurt by Chris Sunkin's lies, because clearly a lot of people were.

All of this turmoil is your doing Chris. It's too bad that you weren't blessed with integrity to match your cunning - you could have gone far and done much good.
Old 04-24-2010, 10:02 AM
OSO OG
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by tommymonza
I may be stupid and possibly made the dumbest remark in all of the sites history but it finally sparked some dam answers.

As far as it not being any of my business nor anybody elses , true but than again all of you came over here running how CS screwed people and since i take it was his site and I frequented it i wanted answers.

As my father always says " Either Chit or get off the pot "

As far as SOS being started to fill the cozy feeling you all once had here and the reasoning of slow servers and big internet corporations.

I say bullchit !

You guys saw what Steve did and figured the time was ripe to grab the many people here and drag them over to that site in the hopes of creating a markable site down the road.
Thats wayyyyyyyy off. The idea of the site was formed by a core group of OSO'rs who were unhappy with the site. If some people had other motivations at THAT time, I was unaware of them.
Old 04-24-2010, 10:04 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by birdog
What amazes me is, So many people learned nothing from Fred Cecil.
what does that have to do with this topic
Old 04-24-2010, 10:06 AM
OSO Moderator
Charter Member

Received 25 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by TEAMBAJA
Who decided on this category? It should be in the bilge.
I did. It pays off the other 2 theads in the section. Its not off topic, the subject has to do with the boating community.
Old 04-24-2010, 10:16 AM

Originally Posted by tommymonza

As far as SOS being started to fill the cozy feeling you all once had here and the reasoning of slow servers and big internet corporations.

I say bullchit !

You guys saw what Steve did and figured the time was ripe to grab the many people here and drag them over to that site in the hopes of creating a markable site down the road.

BINGO !!!!!!! Tommy you hit the nail on the head .
Old 04-24-2010, 10:19 AM
OSO OG
Gold Member

Originally Posted by fountainfan42
BINGO !!!!!!! Tommy you hit the nail on the head .
Not even close
Old 04-24-2010, 10:28 AM

Originally Posted by DollaBill
Not even close
Good thing Rob was smart enuf to see thru it and get the F@ K away from that POS CHRIS SUNKIN .

I thought it was Hilarious when all the P.M.s were sent to OSO members to come over to the S@S site that this one was'nt gunna make it .. Glad i and some others chose to stay on the # 1 boating website
Old 04-24-2010, 10:29 AM
OSO Content Provider
Commercial Member

Received 50 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by Interceptor
You know you and Sharkey got a problem because you're businessmen on these sites, we're not and I don't really care about your business decisions. If you have problems solve them on your time.
For the record, I personally have NO PROBLEMS with Jay whatsoever !!!

We share the same passion for this sport and enjoy bringing the content to the Forums for the viewer's entertainment.

The same goes for these Photographers: iMax, Sean K, Dee (Lucididee), James Eaton (Eaton Photography), David Anderson (Performance Images), Marty Russon (SuperCatRacing), Jeff Helmkamp, GoCiggie & Mikes280 (on Boatfreaks.org) Greg Terzian (ScreamandFly), Gregg Mansfield, Jason Johnson, Matt Trulio (Powerboat Mag), Chris Davidson, Brett Bayne, (Performance Boats Mag), Ned Dawson (H2o Full Throttle) ArmandK and many many others in this industry...

And if I can borrow Speed Girl's Signature for a moment ......

" You are judged by the company you keep! "

Digital Photography & Video one BYTE at a time !
Old 04-24-2010, 10:32 AM
OSO OG
Gold Member

Originally Posted by fountainfan42
Good thing Rob was smart enuf to see thru it and get the F@ K away from that POS CHRIS SUNKIN .

I thought it was Hilarious when all the P.M.s were sent to OSO members to come over to the S@S site that this one was'nt gunna make it .. Glad i and some others chose to stay on the # 1 boating website
I can't speak to what were chris' motives because I can't read minds. Those very close the situation at that time felt like OSO wasn't really home anymore. That simple.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.