They poofed your thread too.
Old 04-26-2010, 12:05 AM
OSO Content Provider
Commercial Member

Received 50 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by Rubber Duck
They poofed your thread too.
No surprise....
Looks like I will have to change the watermarks on those images to look like this....

Just maybe then they will remove the Sharkey-Images Media Section and Banner Ad from their site !!!

Digital Photography & Video one BYTE at a time !

Last edited by SHARKEY-IMAGES; 04-26-2010 at 12:30 AM.
Old 04-26-2010, 07:07 AM
Member #154
Platinum Member

Received 884 Likes on 330 Posts

Originally Posted by catastrophe
his constant comments to the few of us, that he had 120k in software costs plus 30k in the classified plug in.

Puhleeze...you can get the new Outerlimits 28 for that coin.
Old 04-27-2010, 04:19 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Airpacker
Well golly gee whiz Brandon, maybe MOST of the moderators DID NOT KNOW you were playing both sides of the fence. Your assertation that "just about everyone knew" is a load of chit.

As a matter of fact, if I had of known, you would have been pilleried on SOS for doing so because thats low. Not once did you ever tell us, the people you were supposedly working with on a daily basis that you were keeping your moderator status here, not once.
Infact,

"BLee
Skater Broseph
VIP Member"

Where does it say Moderator here?

Funny how you always find things out AFTER the fact.

So Brandon, just who is it that knew you were working both sides? Care to expand on your "main people" comment.

I guess maybe Chris telling us that you were now a SOS Mod was just another altered fabrication of truth.
I am a nobody on both sites and even I knew Brandon was a mod on both sites. Sorry you guys didn't catch the obvious.
Old 04-27-2010, 04:33 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool

Originally Posted by catastrophe View Post
his constant comments to the few of us, that he had 120k in software costs plus 30k in the classified plug in.
Originally Posted by Indy
Puhleeze...you can get the new Outerlimits 28 for that coin.
If that guy really claims that, then he's lieing..

I own the 2nd largest (arguable by some to be the largest) boating website on the west coast, and mine, PB, this place, and his all run virtually the same v-bulletin software.

The license is about 100 bucks a year.

The classified system while it looks nice wouldn't cost more then 500 - 800 bucks.. I'll just say it's weak for what it is.

His website would cost in the neighborhood of 100 - 150 bucks a month to host in total.

Not starting anything, just giving you the gods honest truth from a board owners perspective.

The hard part isn't the $$$ to get started. Anybody can have a board up and running by tomorrow afternoon.

The hard part is to get the people to the site, and keep em there. Which I think he might've just.... how they say "screwed the pooch."

RD

Last edited by RiverDave; 04-27-2010 at 04:38 PM.
Old 04-27-2010, 04:37 PM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by RiverDave
If that guy really claims that, then he's lieing..

I own the 2nd largest (arguable by some to be the largest) boating website on the west coast, and mine, PB, this place, and his all run virtually the same v-bulletin software.

The license is 100 bucks a year.

His website would cost in the neighborhood of 100 - 150 bucks a month to host in total.

Not starting ****, just giving you the gods honest truth from a board owners perspective.

The ***** isn't the $$$ to get started. Anybody can have a board up and running by tomorrow afternoon.

The ***** is to get the people to the site, and keep em there.

RD
Thank you.
Guess he was offered too much money.
Old 04-27-2010, 04:41 PM
OSO OG
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Sea-Dated
I am a nobody on both sites and even I knew Brandon was a mod on both sites. Sorry you guys didn't catch the obvious.
I have no position either way Matt, but lots of us did not know, including some of his very close friends and people "in the loop"
Old 04-27-2010, 04:42 PM
Steve_H

Originally Posted by BLee
Hey girl,

It looks like once again your efforts have gone unnoticed, just like with the rest of these same old Internet "problems" I've experienced with you 1000 times in the past. You're the queen bee here, and it's really nice of you to let all of these people that tried to ruin OSO, talked down on you, etc, to come back, after having their feeble attempt totally shoved up their asses. Even though they don't have the sack to thank YOU for being allowed to come here & suck each others dicks, it doesn't mean that my nearly 10 years with you will ever go unnoticed. You do a fantastic job here, & should be commended for being able to balance a fantastic life and a day care simultaniously.

I'm happy to have been there with you through a lot of it!
Wow. You paint with a wide brush.

I dont recall ANY of the 4 sos mods say anything against OSO

Old 04-27-2010, 04:51 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Sea-Dated
I'm sorry, which part was "obvious" again?

The part where it says moderator under BLee's name here like it did on Serious?

The part where Brandon posted in the SOS boardroom that he was sick of the chit over here and as soon as his friends had all relocated to SOS, he was leaving here? ( sorry, can't prove this one as the entire history of every single post of the thousands that were in the boardroom of SOS was DELETED for some mysterious reason by Chris Sunkin)

The part where Chris made a big hoopla about Brandon" LEAVING" OSO to come join the Board of Directors of SOS or the part where at least 5 former moderators of the 8 that were on SOS that I have asked DID NOT KNOW. Read back, 3 besides myself and Catastrophe, while not a moderator but a prominent B.o.D member have already pointed out in this thread that we were never informed that Brandon was retaining his moderators position here after becoming a super moderator on SOS.

I guess we were all really stupid because we believed that he had resigned here huh?
Old 04-27-2010, 04:51 PM
Steve_H

Last edited by Steve_H; 04-27-2010 at 05:13 PM. Reason: should have read further

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.