Old 04-23-2010, 08:41 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Here is a Jacket.

Old 04-23-2010, 09:04 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by VtSteve
Making money is a good thing, I think everyone can relate to that. But as Wall Street and many other industries have shown us over the years, there are ethical ways to make money, and some that are not. I will not sell my soul for money, nor would I ignore everything going on around me if it bothered me, just to make money. I chose a long time ago not to be a HO.

I seriously doubt the big thing here is about making money, pun intended.

I have very personal experience partnering with a BSer, a chronic pathological liar. I chose to walk. I think you can understand why I am clapping for Alec, and the others that did so. So yes, I can relate to the discussion. Three cheers for integrity.
Hold on, don't be dis'n my Ho's!!! IMHO The Ho's are the heart and sole of SOS. We didn't bounce any checks to charities, or misrepresent our past boat owing experience. We have all lied for no reason other than to get a reaction. Being an SOS Ho is a badge of honor for many of us. Great people,my friends, and a big part of what makes SOS the great place it is.

Last edited by Davidmnc; 04-23-2010 at 10:13 PM.
Old 04-23-2010, 09:05 PM
Registered

Received 14 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Steve 1
Here is a Jacket.

COOL!!!
Old 04-23-2010, 10:15 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Davidmnc
the great place it is.
Was...

I can't even bring myself to log in over there. I hope to see more of the familair names from there over here. I was a big fan of SO and enjoyed meeting everyone in Miami but I just can't imagine being a part of it anymore. Would you eat at a restaurant with fantastic food but it was owned by a pedophile? No.. Maybe a bit too extreme an analogy but it's kinda how I feel..
Old 04-23-2010, 10:17 PM
Charter Member#203
Charter Member

Received 15,950 Likes on 4,167 Posts

I have been around OSO since the beginning, When the offer was put out to be a Charter member, I decided I would participate. With it I met a lot of good people, as well as a few that I wouldnt piss on if on fire! I was most intrested in the racing side of it and with it I have been on several teams, been able to race, as well as find employment after retiring from the military. When SOS came along a friend invited me over to take a look, I seen many from here going there too, as well as some that were banned from here. One of the things I didnt care for was the limiting of size of pics, ( I see no need to blow it way out of proportion)
but to have a pic that would fill the screen. I was then asked if I would like to be part of the media section, and when told could post larger pics, I agreed. For me I dont post pics for the purpose of making $$$, its a added bonus, that offsets going to events, however I go to events on my own dime, if I cant afford it, It's quite simple I dont go! But, I also travel for work, which recently been gone a lot so I dont go to a lot of events when out of the country, I do try to catch a event or two while gone, as well as pics from where i am to share with the other viewers of either sites. Whether you like them or not, that is solely up to the veiwer, dont like my style of shooting dont look, its not hurting my feelings. I will continue to contribute to both site's as well as a couple others, until one goes away or whatever happens. Some feel that they have wasted a lot of time, Me personally I if I had other things to do I would be doing them! But being in a no alcohol , no fun zone called Kuwait currently all I have is time to kill! IE the internet, I can only read and listen to the news so much. And whether it's here or there, it will be just a matter of time before the drama of some other person or persons, decide to add to soap opera known by all
"as the prop turns"

Last edited by Pete B; 04-23-2010 at 10:25 PM.
Old 04-24-2010, 02:51 AM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by BLee
Hey girl,

It looks like once again your efforts have gone unnoticed, just like with the rest of these same old Internet "problems" I've experienced with you 1000 times in the past. You're the queen bee here, and it's really nice of you to let all of these people that tried to ruin OSO, talked down on you, etc, to come back, after having their feeble attempt totally shoved up their asses. Even though they don't have the sack to thank YOU for being allowed to come here & suck each others dicks, it doesn't mean that my nearly 10 years with you will ever go unnoticed. You do a fantastic job here, & should be commended for being able to balance a fantastic life and a day care simultaniously.

I'm happy to have been there with you through a lot of it!
I can understand every other post on here and I can understand why the writers posted . This one I dont understand what it means and I dont understand why it was put here.
" they dont have the sack to thank YOU for being allowed to come here and suck each others dicks"
Can you explain exacly who you are referring to?

The curiosity is killin a few people here.
Old 04-24-2010, 06:12 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

All i can say is thank you to those who put in your time on OSO and on SOS

For those of us who enjoy all the sites WE APPRECIATE IT

On thing you can count on is that things change

The wind has changed and we start once more

the silly season is about to end and everyone is getting ready for summer

Winter will come soon and a new drama will take the place of the current disaster

Thanks to all the Mods. admins, and participants Without all you guys and girls I would have no excuse for my obsessions and my aggrivations in life LOL

Carry on
Old 04-24-2010, 06:18 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by BLee
Hey girl,

It looks like once again your efforts have gone unnoticed, just like with the rest of these same old Internet "problems" I've experienced with you 1000 times in the past. You're the queen bee here, and it's really nice of you to let all of these people that tried to ruin OSO, talked down on you, etc, to come back, after having their feeble attempt totally shoved up their asses. Even though they don't have the sack to thank YOU for being allowed to come here & suck each others dicks, it doesn't mean that my nearly 10 years with you will ever go unnoticed. You do a fantastic job here, & should be commended for being able to balance a fantastic life and a day care simultaniously.

I'm happy to have been there with you through a lot of it!
Wow Brandon, thats a pretty harsh post considering you have / had the words Super Moderator in big red letters under your name on SOS !!!!!!!!!

Care to explain your vitriolic comment so that us "dick suckers" may understand ?

Are you inferring that you were on serious as a "super moderator" for the sole purpose of being a corporate spy the entire time you were part of the board of directors ( if thats the case, my and no doubt many peoples' opinion of your character just changed dramatically )or are you trying to deflect any attention that YOU are one of those"dick suckers" you so eloquently referred to in your post to Heather? ( In which case my and no doubt many peoples's opinion of you just changed dramatically )

Very UNCOOL

Last edited by Airpacker; 04-24-2010 at 06:27 AM. Reason: because I always do what the admins ask me to.
Old 04-24-2010, 06:48 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

What amazes me is, So many people learned nothing from Fred Cecil.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.