I found a nice article on SOS

Notices

I found a nice article on SOS

Old 05-01-2010, 01:10 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Your posts.........Yawn........

Chris Sunkin For President!!!

Ohhhhhh, I bet you Jaytard would like that.
Old 05-01-2010, 01:18 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by MacGyver
Your posts.........Yawn........

Chris Sunkin For President!!!

Ohhhhhh, I bet you Jaytard would like that.

Awesome dialog!!! Bye now.
Old 05-01-2010, 01:27 AM
Registered

Received 46 Likes on 26 Posts

For those who say he stiffed the charity......i have this simple question. Ignoring the fact that the cheque bounced and the associated delay......how much do you think that he stiffed the charity for?

In an ideal world he probably should provide the information to verify the amount.....but in the absence of him providing the information can you put a figure on how many tickets you think he sold and how much money was raised....$2000, $3000, $5000, $10,000.

Its only fair that you should say how much you think he ripped them off for.
Old 05-01-2010, 06:09 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

No, I'm betting you clowns altered the statement to try to slam Chris some more. Getting any closer to the Serious takeover?
You think Alec altered that bank statement? That's the most vile spin doctor lie I've ever read on OSO....
You know who altered that bank statement.........Sunkin!
Now I need a shower!
Old 05-01-2010, 06:11 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by PhantomChaos
There is no "board of directors", board Czar, or powerboat cult over here on OSO.
Owned by a company that doesn't even know what a performance boat is. And tech support? I bet Apu dousn't know the differance detween an Bravo and a #6
Old 05-01-2010, 06:15 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Comanche3Six
You think Alec altered that bank statement? That's the most vile spin doctor lie I've ever read on OSO....
You know who altered that bank statement.........Sunkin!
Now I need a shower!
With the failed hostile takeover, ya never know....
Old 05-01-2010, 06:17 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

With the failed hostile takeover, ya never know....
yeah, I know and so do you.......Sunkin alterted that bank statement.
Old 05-01-2010, 06:30 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,365 Likes on 464 Posts

No, I'm betting you clowns altered the statement to try to slam Chris some more. Getting any closer to the Serious takeover?
come on Mac, you seem like a smart guy and no one is questioning your loyalty or reasoning but look at the statement, that is what Sunkin emailed Alec when questioned about the check. everything that is pointed out was done by Sunkin.

let me reiterate, after I sent my letter and walked away it took a while for people to realize that he was full of crap. alec asked Airpacker and Jay for email and then he contacted me, asked if we could talk. He then asked me not to say anything so himself and the other 3 admins could investigate whether I or sunkin was the liar.
during that period they questioned him on many things that didnt add up. then the check thing happened. below is the series of events for the check and collection of moneys from members.

event starts and start collecting money 30 dollars per ticket, at this point there should have been a spreeadsheet keeping track of people...there wasnt. some people bought more than one ticket/chance

labor day,(sept) raffle is held and winner is notified...spread sheet and check were asked for from Alec to give money to charity, got the run around many times, check was in mail etc.

KW, chris gives alec a check# 2010 for 2650.00 dated oct 30th (he recorded it for 2356.98, Alec matches it with his own money. alec gives check to charity, as it processes it bounces twice, in DEC, as shown by Chris own statement, it clearly shows the nsf charges twice, he continues to use the account to transfer money back and forth from other accounts and even writes another check.

When confronted in March chris said he knew nothing about it and would check into it. (there was more to this conv between he and alec so alec will have to fill in what was said on the phone i dont want to paraphrase)..
After he was caught in the lie, he then and only then sent a certified check to the charity.

Keep in mind he had been collecting this money all summer, and finally paid it in March!!!!, to this day he has been asked by numerous people at numerous times, including myself and i had left the site back in Dec. to verify all the tickets and purchasers by name and number of tickets, also he has been asked for the original paypal account(yep he changed paypal accounts) with peoples info and he to date has not done it.
incidentally tickets were 30 dollars, 2650.00 divided by 30.00 = 88.33, who got a third of a chance at the raffle?

all of this on top of the lies about his boats, the personal lies where he said he was on trips, only to be logging in from his house and so on shows a pattern of deceit.

it was because of that they offered a buyout as once it all got out the site would flounder...why would anyone invest in another liar and BS artist? you can tell me you enjoy the site and all, i say ok, but the site is owned by a con man, that has been telling lies about who he is for a very long time.
Old 05-01-2010, 06:36 AM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by boatlessatm
For those who say he stiffed the charity......i have this simple question. Ignoring the fact that the cheque bounced and the associated delay......how much do you think that he stiffed the charity for?

In an ideal world he probably should provide the information to verify the amount.....but in the absence of him providing the information can you put a figure on how many tickets you think he sold and how much money was raised....$2000, $3000, $5000, $10,000.

Its only fair that you should say how much you think he ripped them off for.
Bad analogy.

Why would anyone on here ignore the fact a check to a childrens charity bounced?
Why would anyone on here call falsiifying a bank document an " associated delay" ?

Quantifyiing the amount should not be a case of guessing on his accusers part. It should be his duty to produce ( about 8 months ago)

Here is a better question,

If I didnt catch him here, do you think the charity would have ever seen the money??
Take into account the hundreds of lies that have been proven to have come out of his mouth.

If someone gets caught robbing a bank, and they just say they'll give the money back, is the subject dropped??

To Stecz who asked why would anyone risk the site by attempting to do any of this??

Obviously, because he thought he could get away with it.

And in this case , he almost did, except a doctor at the hospital called me and told me about it.

Its an act of a man that is desperate, broke and has no visible means of earning a living.

Same reason he solld his sons motorcycle so he could get his hunk of junk Cig out of Glassdaves shop.Nice !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All his scams are penny anti crap. Because thats his style.

Quit offering excuses on his behalf.
He's been caught red handed.

Chris Sunkin is an unemployed conman.

One that doesnt get that anyone doing business with him in the future wont use Google.
Old 05-01-2010, 06:41 AM
Registered

Thumbs down

Here is the part that I find fascinating.
The "insiders" or the secrete four net of Alec have been sitting back eating popcorn saying nothing at all while by proxy somehow enlisted the full time the efforts of three Ahhh.. I will call them "people" to attempt to destroy the life one man.
"The group of three", Alec, PhantomChaos and offshoredrillin have literally devoted vast amounts of time to the point where it is clearly become a sick obsession using the servers of OSO as a conduit to what end no one really knows any longer.
You people need some serious help.
I find it sickening that this behavior can be tolerated and continue to be allowed to go on.
I am also surprised that OSO continues to allow this behavior to continue.
You guy's are sick. Oh. I forget jayboat but I guess that in itself says enough....
The "group of Four" have lost any credibility with me for not putting an end to this as well.
HT

Last edited by High-tide; 05-01-2010 at 06:51 AM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.