I found a nice article on SOS >

I found a nice article on SOS

Notices

I found a nice article on SOS

Old 05-02-2010, 12:25 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Every spin imagineable.......the who really cares apathetic spin......it's so boring.......does it really matter.......why all of a sudden.....It's 1.32 pm, can we knock it off already.........I could give 2 sh!ts and so should every other dunce......So he screws a few peeps every hour, is that a problem, as long as it's not me......I can't stand reading long posts.....I don't know why I try to deflect the truth with this noncaring bullsh!t, it never works...Somebody give me a cold beer..........and pour it down my throat cause I can't be bothered.........LOL! OSO people are too smart for that one too!!!

Last edited by Comanche3Six; 05-02-2010 at 01:43 PM.
Old 05-02-2010, 03:27 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by phragle
Nick, Alex, Ted and Craig,
First let me say yes, I know I'm a 2 bit goofball, with a slow boat, high school dropout struggling to get a college education to buy a faster boat. I have to say this, somebody has to say this. The four of you, along with Chris, the rest of the boardmembers and founders phucked up. You didn't learn the lesson of the wrong you tried to right. Serious was born from the chaos that was created when the single owner of OSO sold the ship. You all claim to be great buisnessmen, accountants etc. Why, with such great visions for serious, did you not form it as a non-pofit entity for the promotion of the sport? Complete with a real board, a real treasurer, a real secratary to keep track of things? You could have easily kept track of how much each of you contributed, so reimbursement could happen when serious became self supporting. When a situation such as this occured, you could have easily held a vote and ousted your problem.

Now, because it wasnt done right in the beginning and one man was put in control, you guys with the help of a volunteer militia have set out on a mission to prove the emperor has no clothes. In doing so you have nuked and carpet bombed the very thing you worked so hard to create. You worked to build a wondeful metropolis, but you formed a monarchy instead of a democracy. Now the townsfolk are being called phucktards, idiots and imbicles for saying they like the very town you worked so hard to create.

Im am not white knighting Chris, nor am I accusing him. That is not the intent of this post. This post is about Serious, about the many members who enjoyed it, who made it a part of their daily lives. The people who said they belonged to SOS with pride. The people who went to key west parties and pool parties, the people who raced boats with serious stickers, and there is lot of them, I know, I handed them out with pride. These very people now see something they enjoy and care about being ripped apart before their very eyes.

Because you original people fled a troubled monarchy,built a new city and declared it the promised land. You built a substandard foundation and its crumbeling.

To those people who followed you, you owe an apology.

If Chris is 100% guilty of everything he is accused of, completly innocent or somewhere inbetween, it is you who made him king instead of a elected and impeachable offical.
And yes, I hold Chris equally at fault. You were all involved in that which is causing such discontent.

You collectively formed serious because of the unhappieness with property that was sold. You were unhappy with the owner of what you created and tried to buy him out.
Why on god's blue ocean did you not learn the lesson and create an entity instead of a property when you had the resources to do so?

I stand behind my words, I believe in what I have written. If anyone has a problem with my words, I take full responsibilty for them and stand here before you to defend them.
Rob, in all fairness, the only thing we have to apologize for is being too trusting. We were brought in and brought along by someone who painted himself as a wealthy, competent, successful businessman that was building a "clubhouse" for us all to play in. He is none of those things so I would assume the clubhouse idea is BS too. I would also note that by the time the board was even shown to any of us, all of the software, the server control, the domain registration, etc. was already in Chris' name. I personally felt out of respect for what he had done that it was not right for us to ask him to change that until we were well established as a business. And then of course there would have been questions about who would be in each position, how it would be decided, etc. Once we realized how bad we had been snowed and to what extent the board, and frankly, our reputations could be harmed, we knew we or he had to leave. We made our offer in the hopes that what we had found could be quietly resolved and the board not dragged through the drama patch. We did not inform the rest of the board because it was hard enough simply making up our own minds about what had to be done. As we said in the proposal we were perfectly willing to keep all of this from becoming public if Chris would simply go away. (with a nice chunk of change) It was the best solution we could come up with to protect all of the hard work we and all the others had put out and at the same time take away Chris' ability to harm the offshore community as a whole. After seeing what happened in the Boardroom and all that has transpired since we were probably correct in what we did.
As far as all the posts I have read about this being scary old Alec's vendetta against poor little Chris. That is total bullchit. We are all strongly opposed to Chris being afforded the opportunity to scam more people. I personally have no desire to come on here and do verbal battle with people that know nothing of the actual situation and simply are fighting because they feel it is their "team" against ours. It is not. Serious was our home and we walked away because we didn't want to be azz-reamed by Daddy anymore. Everyone left in the house is simply a victim-in-waiting.
Old 05-02-2010, 03:49 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ted, I aplaud you, Nick, and Craig for not partaking in the childish name calling and mud slinging.

I do have one question for you. What was to become of the rest of the board members if Chris would have opted to sell?

Tony
Old 05-02-2010, 04:19 PM
Registered

Rob. Although I PM'ed you in more detail, after a lot of discussion yesterday with the insiders. I believe I owe you an apology in public. Accept it.
David
Old 05-02-2010, 04:27 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Ted G
Rob, in all fairness, the only thing we have to apologize for is being too trusting. We were brought in and brought along by someone who painted himself as a wealthy, competent, successful businessman that was building a "clubhouse" for us all to play in. He is none of those things so I would assume the clubhouse idea is BS too. I would also note that by the time the board was even shown to any of us, all of the software, the server control, the domain registration, etc. was already in Chris' name. I personally felt out of respect for what he had done that it was not right for us to ask him to change that until we were well established as a business. And then of course there would have been questions about who would be in each position, how it would be decided, etc. Once we realized how bad we had been snowed and to what extent the board, and frankly, our reputations could be harmed, we knew we or he had to leave. We made our offer in the hopes that what we had found could be quietly resolved and the board not dragged through the drama patch. We did not inform the rest of the board because it was hard enough simply making up our own minds about what had to be done. As we said in the proposal we were perfectly willing to keep all of this from becoming public if Chris would simply go away. (with a nice chunk of change) It was the best solution we could come up with to protect all of the hard work we and all the others had put out and at the same time take away Chris' ability to harm the offshore community as a whole. After seeing what happened in the Boardroom and all that has transpired since we were probably correct in what we did.
As far as all the posts I have read about this being scary old Alec's vendetta against poor little Chris. That is total bullchit. We are all strongly opposed to Chris being afforded the opportunity to scam more people. I personally have no desire to come on here and do verbal battle with people that know nothing of the actual situation and simply are fighting because they feel it is their "team" against ours. It is not. Serious was our home and we walked away because we didn't want to be azz-reamed by Daddy anymore. Everyone left in the house is simply a victim-in-waiting.
So what your saying is if Chris went away quietly you would not have made such a capaign to warn everyone of what a bad person he is? I thought you guys were genually concerned for your fellow boaters, and I guess the general public for that matter. Turns out your just bitter because he put one over on you.
Old 05-02-2010, 04:32 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by catastrophe
I boated enough this afternoon. Hot down here too.

Going out tomorrow again with some OSO members.

Great times.

What did you do today ?????

No ones defaming Chris, they are all his own words fktard.
Iv'e got no dog in this fight, however, as the saying goes Alec, "you get more bees with honey", maybe you shouldn't go around calling members fktards? Just a thought.
Old 05-02-2010, 04:50 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,365 Likes on 464 Posts

Originally Posted by High-tide
Rob. Although I PM'ed you in more detail, after a lot of discussion yesterday with the insiders. I believe I owe you an apology in public. Accept it.
David
all is good
Old 05-02-2010, 04:50 PM
WMF
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 36 Likes on 11 Posts

I thought you guys were genually concerned for your fellow boaters, and I guess the general public for that matter. Turns out your just bitter because he put one over on you.[/QUOTE]

I really would not call Chris a fellow boater
Old 05-02-2010, 05:21 PM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by stainless
Iv'e got no dog in this fight, however, as the saying goes Alec, "you get more bees with honey", maybe you shouldn't go around calling members fktards? Just a thought.

I'm not in the stupid bee collecting business.

Could also care less whether I;m respected or not by current board members that cant see the forest for the trees.

Those that cant see Chris Sunkin hasnt a reasonable explanation for anything brought forward is dense at a minimum.

Those still supporting or defending someone that tries to steal from kids with cancer arent likely to cross paths with me in the future anyway.

Not here to have my methods scrutinized either.

The end result is the only thing that matters to me.
Old 05-02-2010, 05:24 PM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by THRILLSEEKER
Ted, I aplaud you, Nick, and Craig for not partaking in the childish name calling and mud slinging.

I do have one question for you. What was to become of the rest of the board members if Chris would have opted to sell?

Tony
Everything would have been status quo.

There was nothing else that needed change .

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.