I found a nice article on SOS

Notices

I found a nice article on SOS

Old 05-02-2010, 05:32 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by catastrophe
Everything would have been status quo.

There was nothing else that needed change .
Would you have still made public the lies, the bounced check and what a bad person he is???
Old 05-02-2010, 05:43 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I would have grilled him like a Hot Dog...
Old 05-02-2010, 06:53 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Why are all these threads locked???? What a bunch of BS. CS has been on here chit talking and sticking his nose where it didnt belong, dragging up old chit, and name calling for years.

Now that the tables are turned the chit gets locked. Chris what did you tell me two years ago?????Karma is a ***** right? Well you are right. At least I fess up and fix my legitimate phuck ups.

You are a clown, our paths will most definetly cross one day and I for one cant wait.

Remember this one??? Scumbag of SOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You geriatric prick!!!
Old 05-02-2010, 07:13 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by apppedigree
Why are all these threads locked???? What a bunch of BS. CS has been on here chit talking and sticking his nose where it didnt belong, dragging up old chit, and name calling for years.

Now that the tables are turned the chit gets locked. Chris what did you tell me two years ago?????Karma is a ***** right? Well you are right. At least I fess up and fix my legitimate phuck ups.

You are a clown, our paths will most definetly cross one day and I for one cant wait.

Remember this one??? Scumbag of SOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You geriatric prick!!!
WOW getting a little edgy are we
Old 05-02-2010, 08:44 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Pure Energy
So what your saying is if Chris went away quietly you would not have made such a capaign to warn everyone of what a bad person he is? I thought you guys were genually concerned for your fellow boaters, and I guess the general public for that matter. Turns out your just bitter because he put one over on you.
Thanks for illustrating my point about getting into internet arguments with someone who is not involved. ANYWAY, our stipulation was that CS go away. It is quite unlikely that when he does that he will be back in the forums and would not have been allowed to be on Serious.(Seen Big Scotty lately?) That is about as good as we could have done, other than turning him over to the authorities for the check kiting. And I'm sure you could ask a pro "Fund Raiser" and they will tell you they WOULD NOT pursue a wannabe contributor. Guess we should have waited till he pulled off a bigger score. And BTW, you might look around and notice that "the 4" did not bring all this out until we were thoroughly and totally trashed by CS in his own boardroom to a large number of people that we considered friends. A majority of those people have now found their way to our way of thinking, either quietly or with an announcement over here.

Originally Posted by THRILLSEEKER
Ted, I aplaud you, Nick, and Craig for not partaking in the childish name calling and mud slinging.

I do have one question for you. What was to become of the rest of the board members if Chris would have opted to sell?

Tony
It was our intent to get the Board past this with as little change as possible. It would simply have been 4 of us that had cash on the table instead of one, which means there would be more transparency and accountability. Since we were already handling day to day operations (CS's words, not mine) not much should have changed.
Old 05-02-2010, 09:17 PM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Daily Activity

One wonders what Chris Sunkin does to cover his tracks on all these lies he has been telling over time.

All of the problems come out of his own mouth.

So you all understand historically SOS is used to 500 to 1000 posts per day with fluctuations caused by event weekends or holidays where people spend time with their families.

Yesterday for whatever reason SOS was reduced to 158 posts.

But........today

As at 10 pm 446551 posts

as at 10pm yesterday 446557

Net difference

MINUS 6 posts.

More evidence GONE.
Old 05-02-2010, 09:35 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Ted G
As we said in the proposal we were perfectly willing to keep all of this from becoming public if Chris would simply go away. (with a nice chunk of change) .
I'm not argueing. I don't know anything about CS, and not defending him. But these are your own words. You have just contradicted everything that's said in these multiple threads. How many times has is been stated that your intention was to show him for what he really is so noone else gets burned? But this statement shows your true intension and makes you no better than him.
Old 05-03-2010, 07:08 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

If they made him "go away", how could he have burned anyone?
Old 05-03-2010, 07:14 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by catastrophe
Yesterday for whatever reason SOS was reduced to 158 posts.

But........today

As at 10 pm 446551 posts

as at 10pm yesterday 446557

Net difference

MINUS 6 posts.

More evidence GONE.
Simply deleting the fraudulent acounts you and your co-conspirators set up to gain access to secure areas. That and a software upgrade plainly announced on the front page.

By the way, say hi to "Lady" for me.

Turns out, Nick hid Heather's "Speeddiva" old admin account under a fake name of "Lady" on March 5th. That's a full month before your fabricated scandal. On March 21st, 10 days before your "scandal", Nick gave the account the fullest permission he was capable of. That's how you and your group were able to go in and see everything in all the private work areas.

This little conspiracy has been in the works for some time. I have the server logs now.

At our meeting in November at Key West, you ranted in front of a dozen people about making money. I told you and everyone then "This isn't a business, never was intended to be". You weren't happy. In your ranting e-mail to your now co-conspirators and myself, dated Feb 7th, I replied to you--
"This ISN'T a business. It's a hobby for all of us. It needs to start paying for itself- which shouldn't be a problem. But the goal always was and is it's supposed to be fun and it's supposed to toss of a few fringe benefits for the guys that carry all the water around here."
You couldn't live with that. And after your nonsense in Miami, especially after we filled a party with everyone in the industry, your lust for money and control overwhelmed you. So you set out immediately to put your takeover together.

So we have a couple of irrefutable facts-

I bounced a check.

You assembled a conspiracy to blackmail me into turning the site over to you.

Aside from those two points, the rest of this is mud slinging from people with grudges. Trouble is, you started first. You used the check, bundled together with Rob's little ball of scandals that have all been refuted, and set out to do some really dirty business.

I made a regrettable mistake that was quickly resolved. Aside from a handful of people banned from Serious, everyone else understood how it could happen. Now that we have the smoking gun, I wonder how your behavior will be perceived?
Old 05-03-2010, 09:10 AM
Registered

Received 14 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Chris Sunkin
Simply deleting the fraudulent acounts you and your co-conspirators set up to gain access to secure areas. That and a software upgrade plainly announced on the front page.

By the way, say hi to "Lady" for me.

Turns out, Nick hid Heather's "Speeddiva" old admin account under a fake name of "Lady" on March 5th. That's a full month before your fabricated scandal. On March 21st, 10 days before your "scandal", Nick gave the account the fullest permission he was capable of. That's how you and your group were able to go in and see everything in all the private work areas.

This little conspiracy has been in the works for some time. I have the server logs now.

At our meeting in November at Key West, you ranted in front of a dozen people about making money. I told you and everyone then "This isn't a business, never was intended to be". You weren't happy. In your ranting e-mail to your now co-conspirators and myself, dated Feb 7th, I replied to you--

You couldn't live with that. And after your nonsense in Miami, especially after we filled a party with everyone in the industry, your lust for money and control overwhelmed you. So you set out immediately to put your takeover together.

So we have a couple of irrefutable facts-

I bounced a check.

You assembled a conspiracy to blackmail me into turning the site over to you.

Aside from those two points, the rest of this is mud slinging from people with grudges. Trouble is, you started first. You used the check, bundled together with Rob's little ball of scandals that have all been refuted, and set out to do some really dirty business.

I made a regrettable mistake that was quickly resolved. Aside from a handful of people banned from Serious, everyone else understood how it could happen. Now that we have the smoking gun, I wonder how your behavior will be perceived?
3 41' apaches, a 28' apache, a 20' cig, a 24' cig, a 35' cig, a tg cig, a 38' cougar, a 46' cougar, a "half-dozen" sutphens, a 50' Sea Ray, an imperial, a velocity, a 27' imp "squadron knock off".

I have no grudge. I just don't understand the embellishments. The problem with not telling the truth is it becomes tough to remember what the truth really is.

With regard to them keeping tabs on you, What would you expect? If I put all the work and $ in to this that they did I would be keeping tabs as well. You thought they were gonna be like yeah we got screwed we are out our money and time and we are just going to walk away without a word, action/exit plan? That is crazy!!! It is called an exit strategy. One of the most important things in any business plan.

I am looking forward to the "audit".

Last edited by baywatch; 05-03-2010 at 09:23 AM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.