Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > Beware and Stolen
I found a nice article on SOS >

I found a nice article on SOS

Notices

I found a nice article on SOS

Old 05-03-2010, 11:19 AM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

An accounting of the proceeds of the raffle will be done in a proper and organized fashion. As was posted on here- this is just another mud-slinging time waster you've crafted to perpetuate this.

If anyone thinks you are going to come up with a number different than 2650 they have to be crazy.

This is Steczs time waster not mine.

Show us in detail though WHO and HOW MUCH .

Waiting. SINCE LAST SEPTEMBER
Old 05-03-2010, 11:27 AM
Registered

Received 77 Likes on 36 Posts

Chris, you need to stop posting here for your own good. "Doth protest too much". Shakespeare knew a little about liars.

Before you left OSO to start your own site and become the Donald Trump of websites, you clearly advertised yourself as a pillar of morality. You were the first guy to jump on anyone who even a whiff of impropriety arose from. All these tall stories about how you had the sheriff seize property and halt phony bankruptcy filings, etc etc etc. It's all nonsense. You must know that for 50 bucks, thanks to the internet, all that information is available online. I spent the 50...and low and behold...NOTHING. I few nuisance suits. Mostly against YOU! I guess another saying.."Live by the sword..die by the sword" clearly applies to you.

Then there is the NSF check deal. The one that you made good on. Come on Chris, you HAD TO MAKE GOOD ON THE CHECK. That was the only way you could continue this web of lies and deceit.

I think you truly believe you're smarter than everyone else. That is a trait of pathological liars.

You bloviated on and on in every thread that you could about how you were always at your office at 5am...sometimes working well into the night..checking the finer details of EVERY aspect of your business. Every personal decision you made was scrutinized and well planned. No money was every spent on toys that was borrowed. Any purchase was researched and double checked. This all came FROM YOUR MOUTH. You had people believing your were the Messiah of Morals.

Fast forward. You wait SEVERAL MONTHS to write a check to a charity that YOUR WEBSITE collected for. The check bounces. TWICE. You claim now that you rarely check the P.O. BOX. That the bank account was never reconciled. A simple mistake? It's simply preposterous for you to expect anyone to believe that this business magnate you have claimed to be would not know he wrote a bad check. Furthermore, if you were the guy you claim to be, a personal relationship would exist with your bank. Nobody could be in business as you claimed, buy and sell boats and cars and guns at will, and NOT HAVE A CLOSE BANKING RELATIONSHIP. That said, I'm positive that you would have been told "Hey Mr. Sunkin, your little hobby bank account is overdrawn", during one of your frequent visits or calls to the bank.

The truth is this. You are an average Joe. You haven't owned these boats and trucks you claim to have. It's simply illogical. You are well read, very articulate, and a dangerous liar. Tell me Chris, how do you expect us to believe that an investment was made by you PERSONALLY into SOS that was equal to over half the value of the house you own? And a simple background check shows that you are delinquent on the real estate taxes.

Where there is smoke, there is fire. I think you are playing a personal shell game financially, using funds from the website to pay your personal bills. Now, you have said repeatedly that you have turned down advertising money. And why would you do that if you "needed money"? Because you'd have to answer to these people..and your personal piggy bank would become transparent.

Chris, you can't hide buddy. It’s all out there on the internet. Frankly, I couldn't care less who you are or what you have. However, when you continue to try and maintain this false identity, it gets insulting. You're just not as smart as you think. Liars never are.

Last edited by pasquesi; 05-03-2010 at 11:32 AM.
Old 05-03-2010, 11:45 AM
Registered

I just posted the same message on SOS. If you have nothing to hide Chris, you won't poof the thread. I'm guessing it will be gone in 5 minutes!

http://www.seriousoffshore.com/forum...ad.php?t=16950

It's gone! Less than 10 minutes!

Last edited by pasquesi; 05-03-2010 at 12:00 PM.
Old 05-03-2010, 11:51 AM
Registered

Received 14 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Chris Sunkin
You base your entire premise on some ridiculous rumor started by someone with a major grudge. At least half those boats are accounted for- either on threads on this site and Serious or by actual verification by people that have seen them.

The entire basis of the whole thing was "You couldn't have..." Pretty childish. But maybe that wirks for you.

What strikes me as odd is you seem to support the idea that it's OK to steal passwords and sneak into somewhere they had no buisness. Would it be OK if I were to sneak into your home or offie and rifle through your privare records just because I don't like you?
If the tables were turned I would just hire a Private Investigater and wait for you to slip up. As far as breaking into homes? It is 2010, their are plenty of ways to legally obtain info. Plus that would be childish and inefficient.
Old 05-03-2010, 11:57 AM
Steve_H

Originally Posted by pasquesi
Chris, you need to stop posting here for your own good. "Doth protest too much". Shakespeare knew a little about liars.

Before you left OSO to start your own site and become the Donald Trump of websites, you clearly advertised yourself as a pillar of morality. You were the first guy to jump on anyone who even a whiff of impropriety arose from. All these tall stories about how you had the sheriff seize property and halt phony bankruptcy filings, etc etc etc. It's all nonsense. You must know that for 50 bucks, thanks to the internet, all that information is available online. I spent the 50...and low and behold...NOTHING. I few nuisance suits. Mostly against YOU! I guess another saying.."Live by the sword..die by the sword" clearly applies to you.

Then there is the NSF check deal. The one that you made good on. Come on Chris, you HAD TO MAKE GOOD ON THE CHECK. That was the only way you could continue this web of lies and deceit.

I think you truly believe you're smarter than everyone else. That is a trait of pathological liars.

You bloviated on and on in every thread that you could about how you were always at your office at 5am...sometimes working well into the night..checking the finer details of EVERY aspect of your business. Every personal decision you made was scrutinized and well planned. No money was every spent on toys that was borrowed. Any purchase was researched and double checked. This all came FROM YOUR MOUTH. You had people believing your were the Messiah of Morals.

Fast forward. You wait SEVERAL MONTHS to write a check to a charity that YOUR WEBSITE collected for. The check bounces. TWICE. You claim now that you rarely check the P.O. BOX. That the bank account was never reconciled. A simple mistake? It's simply preposterous for you to expect anyone to believe that this business magnate you have claimed to be would not know he wrote a bad check. Furthermore, if you were the guy you claim to be, a personal relationship would exist with your bank. Nobody could be in business as you claimed, buy and sell boats and cars and guns at will, and NOT HAVE A CLOSE BANKING RELATIONSHIP. That said, I'm positive that you would have been told "Hey Mr. Sunkin, your little hobby bank account is overdrawn", during one of your frequent visits or calls to the bank.

The truth is this. You are an average Joe. You haven't owned these boats and trucks you claim to have. It's simply illogical. You are well read, very articulate, and a dangerous liar. Tell me Chris, how do you expect us to believe that an investment was made by you PERSONALLY into SOS that was equal to over half the value of the house you own? And a simple background check shows that you are delinquent on the real estate taxes.

Where there is smoke, there is fire. I think you are playing a personal shell game financially, using funds from the website to pay your personal bills. Now, you have said repeatedly that you have turned down advertising money. And why would you do that if you "needed money"? Because you'd have to answer to these people..and your personal piggy bank would become transparent.

Chris, you can't hide buddy. It’s all out there on the internet. Frankly, I couldn't care less who you are or what you have. However, when you continue to try and maintain this false identity, it gets insulting. You're just not as smart as you think. Liars never are.
This post pretty much sums it up. Good job pasquesi.

I can't believe Sunken turned down the offer to sell. What an idiot. "His" site will die a slow death now that everyone knows he's a complete bull****ter.

Last edited by Steve_H; 05-03-2010 at 02:32 PM.

Old 05-03-2010, 12:06 PM
Registered

From SOS

Mud Slinging

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You have a forum available to you for baseless mud slinging. Feel free to use it. You have no interest in this issue other than your own amusement. You don't even have access to any facts so we're going on your own personal impressions of the situation. That benefits no one.

Looks like they are at DEFCON 1 over there.

Last edited by pasquesi; 05-03-2010 at 12:09 PM.
Old 05-03-2010, 01:04 PM
Registered

Received 311 Likes on 183 Posts

Originally Posted by Chris Sunkin
Tex- first-class jerkoff no one likes. People begged that we pre-ban him from SO, which I refused.
Thats another lie. Your moderators like me enough to ask me to join the website. I've still got the PM.
Old 05-03-2010, 02:30 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,365 Likes on 464 Posts

Originally Posted by pasquesi

ding ding winner winner chicken dinner...Great Post!
Old 05-03-2010, 02:59 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have no dog in this fight, but I have looked over old posts here and on SOS and can't find a damn thing about any of the boats Chris has said he has owned. I can see where models of boats were discussed (such as Chris mentioning how his 41 rides), but not one thread, post or pic of any of the boats Chris says he owns. Also, haven't seen one member claim they have seen any of these boats.

Also, if anyone had been thrown out of a boat at over 90 mph 3 times, they would not be here today. RIP.

Every time Chris pops up, he does not defend anything brought up against him. Seems to enjoy deflecting. Not one word on the altered bank statement. Not one word about his boats. Not one word about being hucked, bucked and chucked 3 times.

Just my .02.
Old 05-03-2010, 03:08 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TEAMBAJA
Gentlemen. The month is May. The charity raffle was in early September. Why is this "all of a sudden" the huge problem. Are we having anger issues about something else? Maybe because of a failed "takeover" attempt? Im not posting to stick up for Chris or SOS because personally, I wouldnt give 2 sh*ts if he pulled the plug tomorrow. Im posting because of how truly pathetic you guys have become (you know who you are, you will be the ones to retaliate on this post).

Next, lets worry about what Chris has or has not owned. Personally, I dont give a damn. I dont want to get involved with this subject, but I will tell you that I have alot of seat time in a truck that supposedly doesnt exist towing boats that dont exist. Did I imagine this? Did I commit Grand Theft Auto, because I suddenly dont know who this stuff belonged to. Something to think about...........

Jayboat, please dont respond. Your posts have become boring. Plus you keep posting these big ass pictures and I have to scroll side to side to read the thread. Maybe you should take that new camera lens back and repay the members of SOS that donated all that money. Surely you wouldnt want to take money from a tainted website like that.........
Funny that no one will answer paragraph one or two. Just looking for answers, not a fight.

It really is true that you are nobody on this board if you dont have a big bank account, big boat (and a select few with a big mouth). I still have fun though with my piss ant little boats.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.