I found a nice article on SOS >

I found a nice article on SOS

Notices

I found a nice article on SOS

Old 05-03-2010, 03:15 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by TEAMBAJA
Funny that no one will answer paragraph one or two. Just looking for answers, not a fight.

It really is true that you are nobody on this board if you dont have a big bank account, big boat (and a select few with a big mouth). I still have fun though with my piss ant little boats.
Which parts? The parts about SOS and CS, or the parts about it being pathetic and you not wanting to be involved?
Old 05-03-2010, 03:24 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Frequency
Which parts? The parts about SOS and CS, or the parts about it being pathetic and you not wanting to be involved?

I'm not sure on that either.....but it is clear that a bigger monitor is needed.
Old 05-03-2010, 03:26 PM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Funny that no one will answer paragraph one or two. Just looking for answers, not a fight.

It really is true that you are nobody on this board if you dont have a big bank account, big boat (and a select few with a big mouth). I still have fun though with my piss ant little boats.
You have seen my boats if not go look around there are pictures and threads. Nothing to write home about. My Donzi 18 is my favorite. I like to think I have always been treated well when on the road or shooting the chit with people.
Old 05-03-2010, 03:31 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Frequency

I just wanted to know why it was a problem all of a sudden if this happened so long ago. Like some others have said, the charity got their money, let it go and focus on boating.

I'd also like to know who owns this truck if it doesnt belong to Chris. Again, I dont really care but the paperwork in the glovebox says it belongs to him. Ive used the truck, pulled some of his boats with the truck, Ive been to his house in that truck. People are spending hours, or days digging through old threads to try to find any tiny thing wrong and they post sh*t like this?

Let the blasting begin..........
Old 05-03-2010, 03:32 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,365 Likes on 464 Posts

I'll answer directly to you, I have said time and time again it makes no difference to me what size or type of boat someone has, I started back into boats with a Donzi Z25 (I have pics ), then moved up to a formula 311 (again I have pics), before being able to move to my Tiger( i have pics), and I have a 20 that is being redone in Toledo(I have pics again), on a budget, it takes time, but I've never told a lie about it. See the pic pattern, my boats are nothing on the grand scheme of things, but I have pics

As for the time of year, that is simply because the check thing was found out in March and through denial and error on Chris part we just came into May. Chris had lied to everyone when he said it was handled then, and it wasnt, until it was checked on in March, that was when the theft was uncovered.

I like lil piss ant boats, they are less worry, less maintenance and easier to trailer or store. jus sayin
Old 05-03-2010, 03:37 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Audiofn
You have seen my boats if not go look around there are pictures and threads. Nothing to write home about. My Donzi 18 is my favorite. I like to think I have always been treated well when on the road or shooting the chit with people.
Well, if you have a 1979 Formula 302 you are already a big dog in my eyes. But Ive always respected your posts so drinks are on me when we cross paths one day. I need to get busy now.....................

Old 05-03-2010, 03:53 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by pasquesi
Chris, you need to stop posting here for your own good. "Doth protest too much". Shakespeare knew a little about liars.

Before you left OSO to start your own site and become the Donald Trump of websites, you clearly advertised yourself as a pillar of morality. You were the first guy to jump on anyone who even a whiff of impropriety arose from. All these tall stories about how you had the sheriff seize property and halt phony bankruptcy filings, etc etc etc. It's all nonsense. You must know that for 50 bucks, thanks to the internet, all that information is available online. I spent the 50...and low and behold...NOTHING. I few nuisance suits. Mostly against YOU! I guess another saying.."Live by the sword..die by the sword" clearly applies to you.

Then there is the NSF check deal. The one that you made good on. Come on Chris, you HAD TO MAKE GOOD ON THE CHECK. That was the only way you could continue this web of lies and deceit.

I think you truly believe you're smarter than everyone else. That is a trait of pathological liars.

You bloviated on and on in every thread that you could about how you were always at your office at 5am...sometimes working well into the night..checking the finer details of EVERY aspect of your business. Every personal decision you made was scrutinized and well planned. No money was every spent on toys that was borrowed. Any purchase was researched and double checked. This all came FROM YOUR MOUTH. You had people believing your were the Messiah of Morals.

Fast forward. You wait SEVERAL MONTHS to write a check to a charity that YOUR WEBSITE collected for. The check bounces. TWICE. You claim now that you rarely check the P.O. BOX. That the bank account was never reconciled. A simple mistake? It's simply preposterous for you to expect anyone to believe that this business magnate you have claimed to be would not know he wrote a bad check. Furthermore, if you were the guy you claim to be, a personal relationship would exist with your bank. Nobody could be in business as you claimed, buy and sell boats and cars and guns at will, and NOT HAVE A CLOSE BANKING RELATIONSHIP. That said, I'm positive that you would have been told "Hey Mr. Sunkin, your little hobby bank account is overdrawn", during one of your frequent visits or calls to the bank.

The truth is this. You are an average Joe. You haven't owned these boats and trucks you claim to have. It's simply illogical. You are well read, very articulate, and a dangerous liar. Tell me Chris, how do you expect us to believe that an investment was made by you PERSONALLY into SOS that was equal to over half the value of the house you own? And a simple background check shows that you are delinquent on the real estate taxes.

Where there is smoke, there is fire. I think you are playing a personal shell game financially, using funds from the website to pay your personal bills. Now, you have said repeatedly that you have turned down advertising money. And why would you do that if you "needed money"? Because you'd have to answer to these people..and your personal piggy bank would become transparent.

Chris, you can't hide buddy. It’s all out there on the internet. Frankly, I couldn't care less who you are or what you have. However, when you continue to try and maintain this false identity, it gets insulting. You're just not as smart as you think. Liars never are.

Hey Pasquesi,
You're pretty damn bright! And I learned a new word..........bloviate! LOL! Hang on, let me take it for a test spin........In a recent SOS Boardroom meeting, Sunkin bloviated to the other windbag diva Fundy....."Hey Knucklehead keep posting under those 150 fake names we got cooking on SOS cause there is nobody left in this chithouse website except us!" LOL!

Ed

Last edited by Comanche3Six; 05-03-2010 at 05:17 PM.
Old 05-03-2010, 04:55 PM
Easily Distracted
Platinum Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

It really is true that you are nobody on this board if you dont have a big bank account, big boat

THAT statement is not true. I have no boat. Never have had a boat. I have never been treated bad on this board .... well ... except for that one time that that I disagreed with some guy who is no longer HERE

Last edited by Racegirl3; 05-03-2010 at 04:57 PM.
Old 05-03-2010, 05:07 PM
Registered

RG, you're special, you don't need a boat, besides, you got other STUFF
Old 05-03-2010, 05:43 PM
Easily Distracted
Platinum Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by ciaoderhead
RG, you're special, you don't need a boat, besides, you got other STUFF

LOL

Actually - TeamBaja is special too. Its all his fault Im here

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.