I found a nice article on SOS >

I found a nice article on SOS

Notices

I found a nice article on SOS

Old 05-03-2010, 08:22 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by boatlessatm

One other thing - apart from the charity, who has he cheated out of money? not time, money!
Anyone who paid to be a member on HIS site that were led to believe he was a multi boat owning, ex racer, all knowledgable boat god he led them to believe....

If you paid to go see Jimmy Buffet and the local steel drum band from reggae sunday showed up wouldnt you feel cheated?
Old 05-03-2010, 08:46 PM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Boomer35
Anyone who paid to be a member on HIS site that were led to believe he was a multi boat owning, ex racer, all knowledgable boat god he led them to believe....

If you paid to go see Jimmy Buffet and the local steel drum band from reggae sunday showed up wouldnt you feel cheated?
JIMMY BUFFET .............made this place famous
Old 05-03-2010, 08:47 PM
Registered

Received 46 Likes on 26 Posts

Originally Posted by catastrophe
Your post count is greater than your IQ.
Thats actually quite funny. I'll pay that ... just not by cheque though. Or maybe by cheque in a few months
Old 05-03-2010, 09:00 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by boatlessatm
Thats actually quite funny. I'll pay that ... just not by cheque though. Or maybe by cheque in a few months

Your choice. NP.
Old 05-03-2010, 09:22 PM
The Illustrious One
Charter Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by DollaBill
I hear Brad is giving lessons in our area brother. You want his number? LOL
Just watch it in the turns thats all I have to say about that!!!!
Old 05-03-2010, 09:27 PM
The Illustrious One
Charter Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by THEJOKER
It was only around 80 mph but I've been out 3 times - haha.
I think we both used to have opening credit honors on Speedvision didn't we?????
Old 05-03-2010, 10:16 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have a question If this was not supposed to be a business whare did all of the members who paid to join money go. Where does it continue to go I have no issue with charging money nobody is forcing people to join but I keep hearing the words hobby. None of my hobbies take in money but my business does.
Old 05-03-2010, 11:44 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by catastrophe
Your post count is greater than your IQ.
Why do you always bring up post count? Boatlessatm was here before you! according to the join date.

Does your post count make you better than him\her? yours is just over a hundred with a join date of 2010. Would'nt that make you a new-bee?

I hate it when people bring up post count! Sorry that I don't post in things like "no more than two word post" or "post whore thread" . It just inflates a number and gives zero credability! Not to mention when people post big...yet hide behind a screen name.

Post count means nothing...
Old 05-04-2010, 12:32 AM
Registered

Received 46 Likes on 26 Posts

Originally Posted by Todd Hartigh
Why do you always bring up post count? Boatlessatm was here before you! according to the join date.

Does your post count make you better than him\her? yours is just over a hundred with a join date of 2010. Would'nt that make you a new-bee?

I hate it when people bring up post count! Sorry that I don't post in things like "no more than two word post" or "post whore thread" . It just inflates a number and gives zero credability! Not to mention when people post big...yet hide behind a screen name.

Thanks for sticking up for me.

If post counts rate the importance of someone or intelligence etc, then his arch nemisis Mr Sunkin is much greater in all regards
Old 05-04-2010, 03:53 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Todd Hartigh

Read his post before mine and figure it out for yourself.

Any explanation is lost on him.

boatlessatm
Registered

Posts: 9 For what it is worth.....I think he probably did own the boats that he has said.

There appears to be independent verification for at least some of them.
There has ??????

However, I would be guessing that he never brought them to enjoy them, they were purely brought as a means to make money (onsell them). So the justifications that he provides for buying them is bs. They were brought to make money not because he wanted something that handled better. Just my opinion.

And what does it matter if he inflates what he spent on his website by 10. Its his website - not yours!!
Does anyone else understand how stupid this remark is?? He was saying that to volunteers who made the site !!!

And on the website - if you believe that he lied about what he spent - which most would agree with. Doesnt this add credibility to his claim that the website is merely a hobby. Obviously if you are spending $200,000+ its not a hobby, but if its only $20,000 then of course it could be a hobby.

One other thing - apart from the charity, who has he cheated out of money? not time, money!

No comment required

Last edited by Catastrophe; 05-04-2010 at 04:05 AM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.