I found a nice article on SOS

Notices

I found a nice article on SOS

Old 05-04-2010, 08:40 PM
Easily Distracted
Platinum Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by TEAMBAJA
There is only one way to settle this like gentlemen.

Steel cage match involving EVERYONE who posted on this thread or the 5 others. The winner gets to be the judge and jury. ALL losers will donate $100 to the same charity. Special guest referees Reginald Fountain and Mike Fiore.
I like it ... I like it a lot .... OH WAIT .. I gotta quit posting in this thread. Gonna have to delete my posts huh

Old 05-04-2010, 08:44 PM
OSO Content Provider
Commercial Member

Received 50 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by Pure Energy
Well Tim, nice of you to speak up, in a mature and professional fashion, and I believe what you say. Would like to at least see his name on the check though.

You say he took it upon himself to hire you? Did you only deal with him or other members of the SOS team?
I got a call from Alec one day . From there I kept the others of SOS informed and up to date via PMs as the graphics on the images were being produced. So they were all aware of it. One of the Mods had to send me a hi res file of the Serious Logo so I could apply it to the images.

This was something that I was told that we (the photogs) would start to see more of for his appreciation for what we dedicated to the Forum. Alec knows very well the long overnight hours I was spending getting images processed and uploaded onto the Serious site. If I remember correctly he caught me posting at 4:30 AM my Key West pics ... He asked when did I ever sleep ?

As far as the check, he is the only person I have received money from that lives in Canada.

If I have to, I can back it up with my Bank statement with the Foreign Exchange Charge.

I think my reputation speaks for itself.

That check is legit and is from Alec.

His name is in the Signature line...

I don't feel comfortable displaying any of the information that " I decided " to remove.

That's the best I can do for you...

So from my end, you now know that ALEC is into at least $850.00 for the Serious Site Promotions. Only the others can tell you what they have billed Alec or Serious for, but I don't think you will hear that from the video guy because he wants everyone to think ALL his stuff was donated. Who knows? Maybe it was? That might explain why the Rules didn't apply to him...
What's funny is, since I left he cut back on his posting...
Here it is 9:30 PM and he has not made a post since yesterday ON THE DOCK... Coincidence ? I think not. I sent a message off to a member and predicted that was going to happen. And it has....
Fine by me. And in case no one noticed, no other Media person has posted in the Media Gallery since 4/18/2010 except for the video guy... That's telling me that site is all his now ! I am sure the membership will enjoy whatever he throws up there now because that is all they have... So it seems...
MobileMercman should have more time to post, now that he no longer has to deal with the virus !!!

Digital Photography & Video one BYTE at a time !
Old 05-04-2010, 08:52 PM
OSO Content Provider
Commercial Member

And I almost forgot, I too paid out money to advertise Serious Offshore ....

3,500 promotional Cards had been printed up !

Samples of these were sent to Chris and not even as much as reply PM back from him ...

You can count on OSO replacing that top line on the right !!!

Last edited by SHARKEY-IMAGES; 05-04-2010 at 09:04 PM.
Old 05-04-2010, 09:13 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Tim, I know you well enough, no doubts and I respect your confidentiality. I appreciate you sharing, but I wasn't expecting you or any other vender to step in.
Old 05-04-2010, 09:18 PM
OSO Content Provider
Commercial Member

Originally Posted by Pure Energy
Tim, I know you well enough, no doubts and I respect your confidentiality. I appreciate you sharing, but I wasn't expecting you or any other vender to step in.
Well,
I was only one of the few that supported the site with content and had just the one transaction. That being paid by Alec.
So when you asked for proof, I felt obligated to answer you respectfully to you as well as keeping confidential information out of it in respect for Alec....

That's all I got !

Old 05-04-2010, 09:39 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by catastrophe
Ya a board simple all right ...that is sending out requests for money currently.

Wake up.

I'll come and find ya for dinner though.

I'll bring some friends and we can go over all this.
Get Chris to show up.

I'll buy and bring a photographer to document it.

I'll ask Dollabill.
I already tried to arrange this...Chris says he couldnt talk at this time...Chris called me and told me this himself> he says there was an investigation going on by the fbi and cant talk. he has been advised not to say a thing. I guess we will all have to wait till after the probe is over...
Old 05-04-2010, 09:42 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by stecz20
alec if that is what you are so worried about send somone to audit the books... im sure chris will let you audit the paypal account.. cant change what was given to paypal now cant ya....

it all went through paypal...

again im not saying you dont have the right to be pissed, im not saying you dont havethe right to question.... know the right answer before we all hang the guy...

many of us live in glass houses, we all dont live perfect lives and live by the rules per say.. many of us have dirty little secrets like troutly and fred... so, becarful before you throw that stone, someone might uncover some dirtiness about you....

i tell you straight out, im a dirty fuc k.. i dont play fair, and i dont play by the rules.. if you think that makes me a bad guy, good piss off... id never hurt my friends on purpose and ill never stab my buddy in the back... im always there when someone needs me.... and im always up for a good time and some trouble...

LMFAO...AINT THAT THE TRUTH........I LOVE YOU
Old 05-04-2010, 09:48 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by otis311
I already tried to arrange this...Chris says he couldnt talk at this time...Chris called me and told me this himself> he says there was an investigation going on by the fbi and cant talk. he has been advised not to say a thing. I guess we will all have to wait till after the probe is over...
FBI......it never ends.
Old 05-04-2010, 09:58 PM
OSO Content Provider
Commercial Member

Unhappy

Originally Posted by otis311
I would really hate to think our Tax Dollars are being wasted on something such as this...

I would much rather see their efforts used to finding out who this terrorist that planted a bomb in Times Square friend's are !

I can't imagine the FBI even slightly being interested in a website that was only suppose to be a hobby to some ????

Old 05-04-2010, 10:21 PM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by PhantomChaos
FBI......it never ends.

I cant wait to speak to them.

I thought the only reason he couldnt speak was because the current boardmembers begged him not to.
Sort of concluded thats why Dave came forward.

Too bad that didnt work out.

Got to give him points though for trying.
But it just proved Chris Sunkin is lying to them too.

Sad really.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.