I found a nice article on SOS >

I found a nice article on SOS

Notices

I found a nice article on SOS

Old 05-05-2010, 10:53 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by OldSchool
NEWSFLASH-Alert the FBI. Five more minutes to find another. Anyone see a pattern here?

http://www.vintagemaicos.com/newgall...20maico125.htm

Tony Sikorsky stole a picture of one of Mr. Honesty's bikes and used it on the internet to make people think that it was his!!!

Post #8 in this thread:
http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/t...dirtbikes.html
Thats just way to funny
Post #14 is even better!!!!!
3 different bike 3 different homes but all his!!!!!
Old 05-05-2010, 10:58 AM
Registered

Received 77 Likes on 36 Posts

Sunkin is the epitome of a pathological liar. In his mind, there is no difference between reality and fantasy. Scary MOFO!
Old 05-05-2010, 10:59 AM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by SKRAMER
When did you guys start putting 2 and 2 together? Had to be before the check..
We started all of the research to PROTECT CS and Serious after Rob sent out his now-famous email. We wanted to make sure there wasn't something else Rob could find and exploit. Kinda ironic, huh?
Old 05-05-2010, 11:08 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 346 Likes on 117 Posts

Good Point!! But you would think someone would have caught on sooner!!
Here's the thing. Everyone...and I mean everyone has a life-long boating friend or at least someone who has seen them in a boat. For a guy from Ohio (and has lived there for at least 20 years) to have had all of these boats, someone must have seen him from your circle of friends. Right??

He was good with the credibility building and dropping names. When someone tells me that they have been close friends with Tony and Elizabeth and Barb and Robster, I didn't even think to contact them and check. I guess that I should have!! I now know that he met Barb and Robster just a month or two before I met him. Also, the first day that I met him, I had some friends who were gonna help me with pace boat duties for the Cambridge, MD race. Well, they decided that they would rather stay on the dock and drink. No problem, there is chris sunkin standing there on the dock with his life jacket. I had met him 10 minutes before. He comes out on my boat, helped me and then my boat wouldn't start on one engine. Before the hatch was all the way open, he's in the bilge and finds a loose wire on my neutral safety switch within two minutes. He does know something about boats, I thought that he was a really nice guy and I defended him big time when all the allegations broke. He asked me if was interested in being a part of his new website. I told him that I would be happy to be a mod or something. A month later when the website goes live, I'm the administartor and had no idea what I got myself into! LOL

I was wrong. I will apologise to Rob (OSD) when I see him in person this summer.
Old 05-05-2010, 11:15 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

How to Avoid Getting Ripped-Off at the Cybermarket

by Chris Sunkin

http://www.mccookracing.com/articles...oidRipoffs.htm

I definately found this part interesting

Fifth- know the law. A bit of research on State-level laws can be very helpful. A few years back, I got clipped for about a grand from a guy I knew in Connecticut. He was an acquaintance and a business associate. I made the mistake of confusing friendliness for friendship. Familiarity can be dangerous. Anyway, Mr. Deadbeat was slow to send a check and when it did come, it bounced. I called him and he ducked me for a bit but I finally caught him. More excuses and a sob story. I hung up and called the local police station. Amazingly, they were happy to help. The faxed a form and I filled it out, had it notarized and sent it back. They went right out and hooked him. About 3 hours later, I got a call from Mr. Deadbeat's wife begging me to drop the charge and have her husband released from custody. Apparently Connecticut has some very strict check bouncing laws. Wife managed to make it to Western Union and hubby was home for dinner. It's funny how handcuffs and bars eliminate obstacles to locating funds. I know Florida is that same way.

Guess Chris is lucky the childrens' charity wasn't in Connecticut huh?
Old 05-05-2010, 11:18 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by OldSchool
Here's the thing. Everyone...and I mean everyone has a life-long boating friend or at least someone who has seen them in a boat. For a guy from Ohio (and has lived there for at least 20 years) to have had all of these boats, someone must have seen him from your circle of friends. Right??

He was good with the credibility building and dropping names. When someone tells me that they have been close friends with Tony and Elizabeth and Barb and Robster, I didn't even think to contact them and check. I guess that I should have!! I now know that he met Barb and Robster just a month or two before I met him. Also, the first day that I met him, I had some friends who were gonna help me with pace boat duties for the Cambridge, MD race. Well, they decided that they would rather stay on the dock and drink. No problem, there is chris sunkin standing there on the dock with his life jacket. I had met him 10 minutes before. He comes out on my boat, helped me and then my boat wouldn't start on one engine. Before the hatch was all the way open, he's in the bilge and finds a loose wire on my neutral safety switch within two minutes. He does know something about boats, I thought that he was a really nice guy and I defended him big time when all the allegations broke. He asked me if was interested in being a part of his new website. I told him that I would be happy to be a mod or something. A month later when the website goes live, I'm the administartor and had no idea what I got myself into! LOL

I was wrong. I will apologise to Rob (OSD) when I see him in person this summer.
I've never seen him in his own boat. But I was wondering how all the lies got passed most of us!! There seem to be so many of them. So it doesn't happen again.
Old 05-05-2010, 11:28 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I've never seen him in his own boat. But I was wondering how all the lies got passed most of us!! There seem to be so many of them. So it doesn't happen again.
I remember early on wondering who this guy was and where he came from - like out of nowhere. Once he bumped into a few of us and established credibility, as illustrated in the previous posts, the warning flags all went back down.
Old 05-05-2010, 11:33 AM
Registered

Received 379 Likes on 127 Posts

It's still happing right now. Boat manufactures are still posting on his site, engines builders are still posting on his site, some of the best known poker runners... It blows me away that these people would want to be associated with that clown.
Old 05-05-2010, 11:56 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Marginmn
It's still happing right now. Boat manufactures are still posting on his site, engines builders are still posting on his site, some of the best known poker runners... It blows me away that these people would want to be associated with that clown.
An engine builder friend of mine was unaware of this thread. I'm sure he will check this thread out tonight to help him decide on the SOS advertising solicitation he just received.
Old 05-05-2010, 12:00 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Frequency
An engine builder friend of mine was unaware of this thread. I'm sure he will check this thread out tonight to help him decide on the SOS advertising solicitation he just received.
Yep.....that is a problem since folks can't post on SOS regarding this. Each individual needs to be contacted and advised of KoolAid Chris directly.
Attached Thumbnails I found a nice article on SOS-kool-aid-chris.jpg  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.