I found a nice article on SOS

Old 05-05-2010, 12:04 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 346 Likes on 117 Posts

Originally Posted by cosmic12
Thats just way to funny
Post #14 is even better!!!!!
3 different bike 3 different homes but all his!!!!!
I covered that in post #360.

Found one of the three. I'll try and find the other two later this evening. The internet is SO BIG.....yet so small!
Old 05-05-2010, 12:08 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

And that's what makes this even more laughable. If one is going to concoct an avenue of blame to mitigate the incertitude of his overt dissimulation, via the manufacture of a ridiculous story like this one, it's advisable to at least go back and make certain you also alter the last log-in time. Ergo, It will no longer necessary to manufacture any "logs." The troubles he's been having are not of a technical complexion, but rather of a personnel nature, and are yet not too dissimilar from the issues we're having in the gulf at the moment.

Originally Posted by Chris Sunkin
By the way, say hi to "Lady" for me.

Turns out, Nick hid Heather's "Speeddiva" old admin account under a fake name of "Lady" on March 5th. That's a full month before your fabricated scandal. On March 21st, 10 days before your "scandal", Nick gave the account the fullest permission he was capable of. That's how you and your group were able to go in and see everything in all the private work areas.
Originally Posted by Ted G
Since the 4 of us knew this to be false I had to do a little research to share this with the rest of the spectators here. Take a look at this screen cap taken today. Note that the last activity on the "lady" account is on 3/21/09 completely disproving that it was used for any access anywhere during this whole fiasco. I'm sure the "server logs" would show that the only person left with Admin privileges changed that username in the time since 4/10/10.

Last edited by CigDaze; 05-05-2010 at 12:13 PM.
Old 05-05-2010, 12:16 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Oh ya????? Well, maybe Nick is smart enough to make it so when "Lady" logs on to steal boardroom secrets, the log in info doesn't change
Old 05-05-2010, 12:20 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,365 Likes on 464 Posts

ruh roh, I'm in trouble now, this guy below just called and said he is coming to get me, he said he is bringing his bullet too so I better not try anything funny...
Attached Thumbnails I found a nice article on SOS-barney.jpg  

Last edited by offshoredrillin; 05-05-2010 at 12:23 PM.
Old 05-05-2010, 12:27 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin
Thanks, I for one appreciate all the pm's and emails and calls I have received. I've never been embarrassed to do what I think is right. Those smileys sure help with the sarcasm aspect
yes, I use them for sarcasm

Last edited by Pure Energy; 05-05-2010 at 12:54 PM.
Old 05-05-2010, 12:29 PM
Registered

Received 747 Likes on 338 Posts

It's still raining so I went and found another gem.

sunkin vs tuna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuna
we've been reading you're b.s. for the last couple of weeks do u have a life?

Yes, and a very nice one that affords me the opportunity of the kind of spare time that I spend on this hobby. I can even afford a membership.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuna
or better yet do u have a boat?

Yep. I owned offshore boats back when you were still in short pants and Reggie's hair was naturally that color. Have several now. Look 'em up- they're in threads on this site.
Old 05-05-2010, 12:31 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wink

Originally Posted by OldSchool
I covered that in post #360.

Found one of the three. I'll try and find the other two later this evening. The internet is SO BIG.....yet so small!

Sorry guess I missed that one

I guess I need to pay attention to posts
Old 05-05-2010, 12:42 PM
Registered

Craaaaaap!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Marginmn
It's still happing right now. Boat manufactures are still posting on his site, engines builders are still posting on his site, some of the best known poker runners... It blows me away that these people would want to be associated with that clown.
Oh no!!!!
Attached Thumbnails I found a nice article on SOS-ohcrap.jpg  
Old 05-05-2010, 12:43 PM
Registered

Received 693 Likes on 277 Posts

Originally Posted by OldSchool
Look at post #14 of this thread:
http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/t...dirtbikes.html

Five minutes of searching and I found the picture of this 1981 440 Maico. Hmmm....

http://www.maicomadness.com/listpics.htm

Scroll down to:

81 490 Owned by Randy Rector (don't miss this one)

Why would Randy Rector steal chris sunkin's picture??????? I would imagine that most of the other pictures of the bikes were someone elses pictures as well.... Or maybe Mr. Honesty posted that picture of someone elses bike by accident. Maybe this Randy Rector fellow stole sunkins picture??? Who knows. Unphuckingbelievable

ALERT THE FBI!!!!

Maybe a contest would be a good idea to find all of the bikes posted by Mr. Honesty???

Look folks. This has gone on long enough. I'm actually starting to feel sorry for the guy (just a little bit). I said that I was staying out of it from the get go. I have nothing to prove to anyone. I knew that this guy had trouble telling the truth. However, I keep getting phone calls and emails from people who I have known for years (they've actually seen my boats) with info that is being spread out there about me. Do I care? Not really, but when BS is said about me, I don't like it one bit and I will defend myself.
Actually they are both red dirtbikes but
different pipe, different swingarms, differnt shocks, different cylinder, different tank, different plastics, different yard and house, they are both Maico's I do have to give you that much.... randy's bike is a nice restore
Old 05-05-2010, 12:46 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by phragle
Actually they are both red dirtbikes but
different pipe, different swingarms, differnt shocks, different cylinder, different tank, different plastics, different yard and house, they are both Maico's I do have to give you that much.... randy's bike is a nice restore
What picture are you looking at? It's the same pic!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.