Notices

I found a nice article on SOS

Old 05-05-2010, 02:05 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 346 Likes on 117 Posts

This is waaay too easy. Link below, post #14 second picture:

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/t...dirtbikes.html

Some bastard named Dave Whelchel is posting Mr. Honesty's motorcycle and saying that it's his. WTF. ALERT THE FBI!!!!!!

That barn sure does look familiar!!

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgu...BcSclgfV3923Ag
Old 05-05-2010, 02:06 PM
OSO Moderator
Charter Member

Received 25 Likes on 6 Posts

I decided to play too.... CS's first boat

Notice the screen shot of OSO and a quick google search found me the same photo on an RV site
Attached Thumbnails I found a nice article on SOS-oso.jpg   I found a nice article on SOS-google.jpg  
Old 05-05-2010, 02:09 PM
Sun, sand and sea!
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

One has to wonder....how many times do you think Chris Sinkin's, I mean Sunkin's, name has been searched on OSO or Googled in the last few weeks?

Inquiring minds would LOVE to know.
Old 05-05-2010, 02:15 PM
OSO OG
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ok, this is just getting scary now
Old 05-05-2010, 02:20 PM
Registered

Received 747 Likes on 338 Posts

Anybody have a link to him discussing his military service ? I'd like to see it.
Old 05-05-2010, 02:24 PM
OSO Content Provider
Commercial Member

Received 50 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by Ange
One has to wonder....how many times do you think Chris Sinkin's, I mean Sunkin's, name has been searched on OSO or Googled in the last few weeks?

Inquiring minds would LOVE to know.
Probably surpassed Britney Spears searches by now when she ruined her life...

Digital Photography & Video one BYTE at a time !
Old 05-05-2010, 02:24 PM
WMF
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 36 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by Airpacker
Hey now, I've only owned 8 boats( yes I have pics ) in my life and I still get excited about going for boat rides on other people's go fast boats.
Its like getting a piece of strange
You know what i mean lol
Old 05-05-2010, 02:25 PM
Sun, sand and sea!
Gold Member

More tips from the motocross expert:

Submitted by Chris Sunkin
There are many factors to consider when selecting a fuel. Most of them would require a chemist experienced in hydrocarbon fuels to help you decipher In short, there are many ways to formulate a fuel through selection of base product to a whole catalog of additives and processes that enhance certain attributes The easiest way is to select the right fuel is to visit the VP fuels website No other fuel provider has focused more energy on the 2-stroke motorcycle community than VP They have some new, oxygenated fuels that really add performance.

Octane is just one measure of how a fuel will behave Too much octane without adequate compression will definitely hurt performance Octane is the fuel's resistance to combustion. Compression of the fuel/air mixture reduces a fuel's resistance to combustion and given enough pressure, the resultant heat will cause combustion on its own That's the principle behind a Diesel engine as well as the root cause of detonation Detonation is sometimes helped along by deposits in the combustion chamber Anyway, back to octane- if your octane rating is too high, your compressed fuel/air mixture is going to be harder to light via the spark plug That means that your effective ignition timing- that is, the point not where the spark hits but where the mixture ignites, will be retarded Simply advancing the ignition point in a fixed timing engine will compensate at high RPM but will kill the lower RPM power.

As far as changing fuel/air ratios with race gas- you'd probably see a minor change depending on the fuel you used It could go either way, richer or leaner, depending on the fuel It wouldn't be anywhere near as pronounced as if you went from 32:1 pre-mix to 40:1, maybe a couple percent.

In the end, there are only a few choices- make a compromise and use a fuel that's formulated for a high-efficiency 4-stroke that is required to meet your local emissions regulations (local pump gas) or use a fuel specifically formulated for your exact application (VP or other 2-stroke specific fuel. Home-brew fuel blends are likely to do more harm than good It's unlikely you'll get the best results through random experimentation.
http://www.mccookracing.com/raceTips.htm
Old 05-05-2010, 02:27 PM
Sun, sand and sea!
Gold Member

Not exactly military...

Re: Looking for a 6.5L Diesel 2-Door Tahoe/Yukon...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have a black '96 Sport exactly as you describe- it's now my son's. I wasn't aware that it was available with a diesel- I've certainly never seen one, other than a military CutV
http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/t...hoe-yukon.html
Old 05-05-2010, 02:34 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Interceptor
Anybody have a link to him discussing his military service ? I'd like to see it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_...rce_Pararescue

Search PJ in his posts.

PJ = SEAL that flys

No listing here: http://www.pararescue.com/communications.aspx?id=470

Must be an oversight on their part
Attached Thumbnails I found a nice article on SOS-pjbscs.jpg   I found a nice article on SOS-pjbscs2.jpg  

Last edited by Ted G; 05-05-2010 at 02:36 PM. Reason: Added info

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.