I found a nice article on SOS >

I found a nice article on SOS

Notices

I found a nice article on SOS

Old 05-06-2010, 07:08 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by WMF
B.S. He is using Bobby's name to make what?? Wonder if Bobby knows he is using his name for a make believe boat business??? I have herd some things about this topic as well!

You guys might want to go ahead and drop this one. Saccenti Marine is a REAL business and there are REAL people involved other than just Sunkin. Plenty of people here have seen what is going on there.

Where or how the name came about is none of my business and franky I dont give a chit. If any of you think that the business is "imaginary" you are sorely mistaken.
Old 05-06-2010, 07:18 AM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by THRILLSEEKER
You guys might want to go ahead and drop this one. Saccenti Marine is a REAL business and there are REAL people involved other than just Sunkin. Plenty of people here have seen what is going on there.

Where or how the name came about is none of my business and franky I dont give a chit. If any of you think that the business is "imaginary" you are sorely mistaken.
Thats a very good point Tony.

I can imagine how the investors and employees of Saccenti Marine feel now about how Sunkin treated their hard work and investment.
The viability of any current business with Sunkin attached to it cant be very good.
Just another poor group of people that got disrespected.

Thank you for the post.

" Hi Mr. Bank manager, I'd like a mortgage for a new house. I work for Chris Sunkin at Saccenti Marine"

" Dont let the door hit you in the asss"

Last edited by Catastrophe; 05-06-2010 at 07:23 AM.
Old 05-06-2010, 07:35 AM
WMF
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 36 Likes on 11 Posts

A real business? What boats are currently being made? I was not trying to bring anything up buy saying what I said, I have never herd of Saccenti Marine, or any boats built by them, except for the Chief boat? A couple of questions for you where is the business located, what models are you currently building, how many orders do you have, and is it hard building boats in Chris's back yard?
Old 05-06-2010, 07:45 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by WMF
A real business? What boats are currently being made? I was not trying to bring anything up buy saying what I said, I have never herd of Saccenti Marine, or any boats built by them, except for the Chief boat? A couple of questions for you where is the business located, what models are you currently building, how many orders do you have, and is it hard building boats in Chris's back yard?
By the tone of your post it sounds like you assume that I have a financial interest in SM. I DONT! You also assume that Saccenti Marine is strictly building new boats. Not True. The ones involved can comment further if they wish.

btw: assumption is the mother of all F'ups.
Old 05-06-2010, 07:51 AM
WMF
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

By the tone of your post it sounds like you assume that I have a financial interest in SM. I DONT! You also assume that Saccenti Marine is strictly building new boats. Not True. The ones involved can comment further if they wish.

Not assuming anything, just really cant believe any that Chris would be involved with could be real? lets just say his lie's make it hard to believe. Where are you guys located? do you sell parts? or do boat service?
Old 05-06-2010, 07:54 AM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Thanks Tony.
Another good post.

I assumed because Sunkin said so that he owned 14 significant boats.
I assumed that when he was handling charity money that he would do so honestly.
I assumed when he told the boardmembers that 2.0 was almost done in November that it was.
I assumed when Sunkin wrote a bad check to a charity that he wouldnt try and hide the fact with a phony bank statement.

All the people viewing his phony motorcycle pics assumed he was telling the truth.

And most importantly when all this came out from various sources I assumed you would have figured it out by now that he conned you.
I'm now assuming you and Ratickle and Fund Razor still dont get it.

You are quite right....assumption IS the mother of all FKUPS.

Last edited by Catastrophe; 05-06-2010 at 07:57 AM.
Old 05-06-2010, 08:04 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by WMF
Not assuming anything, just really cant believe any that Chris would be involved with could be real? lets just say his lie's make it hard to believe. Where are you guys located? do you sell parts? or do boat service?
If you google street view the listed address, you see a nice pic of the Checkmate boat plant. The mailing addy is a PO box in a strip mall.
Old 05-06-2010, 08:18 AM
WMF
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by Airpacker
If you google street view the listed address, you see a nice pic of the Checkmate boat plant. The mailing addy is a PO box in a strip mall.
Chris is renting the old Checkmate boat plant???

Last edited by WMF; 05-06-2010 at 08:24 AM.
Old 05-06-2010, 08:42 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by catastrophe
I'm now assuming you and Ratickle and Fund Razor still dont get it.
You are quite right....assumption IS the mother of all FKUPS.
Your mission is now to make me "get" something?

I have the right to think and do what I want. Thinking and doing what I want does not make me complicite in the actions of another. It is not logical to suggest that seeing all of this as bad, on both sides, makes one an "enabler." There is so much bad karma wrapped up in this that most people don't want to touch it. The fact that you are sitting on the internet second guessing what I think makes me think that your goal is something other than protecting my interests.

Talk about Chris if your obssession is with Chris. Go google him some more. I am innocent of any wrongdoing. I never used a "stock" photo to illustrate what I own. I never misrepresented myself. I never lied about who I am, what I do, or what I think. All I ever did was argue too much with a bunch of losers on the internet. You can prove that.

I make my decisions and choices based on what I know from personal experience, not what you churn up on the internet. If you chose to live a life of internet superhero, please go ahead. This has all made me regret any time that I spent making this place a predatory social terrorist trap. People have lost sight of normal decency in this forum. I wish that I hadn't played a part in that evolution.

I really don't recommend that people post personal information on the internet at all. Too many whackos and nut jobs that have nothing better to do with their time than try to hurt another.... as soon as they aren't your "friend" anymore. It's just not a safe and positive environment out there these days. That comment has nothing to do with Chris, and everything to do with your display. In addition to what you have proved about Chris, you have proven many things about yourself. Many ugly things.

Leave me alone and stop trying to bring my state of mind into your crusade. I am not involved in it. Cyber-stalk somebody else.
Old 05-06-2010, 09:06 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by WMF
Chris is renting the old Checkmate boat plant???
Tony is 110% correct, you might want to drop this one. Even Catastrophe knows.

Checkmate is alive and running, currently owned by former Baja Marine owner Doug Smith, no secret there. The factory is twice the size Checkmate needs for current operations, so it made a logical place for Saccenti Marine to call home in the back. With zero advertising, Saccenti Marine has already earned a high level of respect on every job that has come out of there.

This is my last post for the day, I'll be married to a buffer all afternoon. I have 32' to magically turn from chaulk to gloss.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.