Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > Beware and Stolen
I found a nice article on SOS >

I found a nice article on SOS

Notices

I found a nice article on SOS

Old 05-06-2010, 09:09 AM
Registered

Received 765 Likes on 413 Posts

This horse is dead. Let's get our focus back on what is the main purpose of this site and others like it. Plenty of information is now available about said person and said person's actions for a community as intelligent as ours to draw our own conclusions and move forward. Mission accomplished.

The weather is warm, the water is calling. Let's fire 'em up and plant some chit-eatin' grins on our faces. Doesn't that sound much better than banging on a keyboard all day?
Old 05-06-2010, 09:09 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

There are other people involved in Saccenti marine besides Chris. They are renting a portion of the Checkmate building. neither Tony nor I have any part of the business - either selling to them, etc etc.
Old 05-06-2010, 09:14 AM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by fund razor
Your mission is now to make me "get" something?

I have the right to think and do what I want. Thinking and doing what I want does not make me complicite in the actions of another. It is not logical to suggest that seeing all of this as bad, on both sides, makes one an "enabler." There is so much bad karma wrapped up in this that most people don't want to touch it. The fact that you are sitting on the internet second guessing what I think makes me think that your goal is something other than protecting my interests.

Talk about Chris if your obssession is with Chris. Go google him some more. I am innocent of any wrongdoing. I never used a "stock" photo to illustrate what I own. I never misrepresented myself. I never lied about who I am, what I do, or what I think. All I ever did was argue too much with a bunch of losers on the internet. You can prove that.

I make my decisions and choices based on what I know from personal experience, not what you churn up on the internet. If you chose to live a life of internet superhero, please go ahead. This has all made me regret any time that I spent making this place a predatory social terrorist trap. People have lost sight of normal decency in this forum. I wish that I hadn't played a part in that evolution.

I really don't recommend that people post personal information on the internet at all. Too many whackos and nut jobs that have nothing better to do with their time than try to hurt another.... as soon as they aren't your "friend" anymore. It's just not a safe and positive environment out there these days. That comment has nothing to do with Chris, and everything to do with your display. In addition to what you have proved about Chris, you have proven many things about yourself. Many ugly things.

Leave me alone and stop trying to bring my state of mind into your crusade. I am not involved in it. Cyber-stalk somebody else.
Point of fact.

You as a professional on behalf of the goodwill of SOS called for transparancy and caution about how a charity raffle was handled. You in fact supported the charity with a donation.

All that was done quite responsibly.

Fast forward to today.

It has been made quite clear and proven on numerous points that all of that money handling didnt happen honestly.

Yet you are still moderating the site that the owner of is the culprit of all this problem.
By doing so makes you an enabler in my eyes .

I've never ever challenged your honesty in any of this.
Never said you posted falsly anywhere.

I admit that if a bank robber runs and hides in his own restaurant and the manager of that restaurant knows what he is doing but continues to manage the resaurant....he is not a bank robber. He's an enabler.

And the same goes to anyone that is supporting all this by not disassociating themselves . Thats all.

Given that your life's work is very admirable I dont get the reluctance to not be currently involved.

I'm not saying you are Chris Sunkin here.
Old 05-06-2010, 09:17 AM
Registered

Received 1,000 Likes on 530 Posts

Originally Posted by Knot 4 Me
This horse is dead. Let's get our focus back on what is the main purpose of this site and others like it. Plenty of information is now available about said person and said person's actions for a community as intelligent as ours to draw our own conclusions and move forward. Mission accomplished.

The weather is warm, the water is calling. Let's fire 'em up and plant some chit-eatin' grins on our faces. Doesn't that sound much better than banging on a keyboard all day?
+1
Old 05-06-2010, 09:23 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Knot 4 Me

Thats EXACTLY what was said to Offshoredrillin a year ago .
And look whats happened since.

Thanks to that attitude it all continued to a lot of peoples detriment.
Old 05-06-2010, 09:42 AM
Registered

Received 1,000 Likes on 530 Posts

Originally Posted by catastrophe

Alec your continued posting and the existence of 5 different threads all on the same subject are making you out to be a cyberbully. You did good deeds but your continued over-persecution makes it seem like this is more of a personal vendetta rather than just protecting the community. Jayboat/OSD and others have made their points and laid back but you seem to thrive on restating the obvious and trying to drag the "co-conspirators" into it.

4 locked threads kind of indicate that others are tired of reading the rants also. Be careful when you are too outspoken of an opponent, it can reflect bad on you and all the free kid boat rides/charity donations can't take that away.

just sayin what it looks like from a 3rd party point of view.....
Old 05-06-2010, 11:08 AM
Registered

Received 765 Likes on 413 Posts

Originally Posted by catastrophe

My attitude is the guy has been double-tapped in the back of the head. No need to unload the clip into his lifeless body. We get it. Those that don't get it or choose to ignore it will not be swayed by another 50 pages added onto this thread.
Old 05-06-2010, 11:11 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Jupiter Sunsation
Alec your continued posting and the existence of 5 different threads all on the same subject are making you out to be a cyberbully. You did good deeds but your continued over-persecution makes it seem like this is more of a personal vendetta rather than just protecting the community. Jayboat/OSD and others have made their points and laid back but you seem to thrive on restating the obvious and trying to drag the "co-conspirators" into it.

4 locked threads kind of indicate that others are tired of reading the rants also. Be careful when you are too outspoken of an opponent, it can reflect bad on you and all the free kid boat rides/charity donations can't take that away.

Yeah right.........cyber bully. LOL!!!! You don't retain what you read very well or maybe you just haven't read very much. Chris Sunkin is the original bully here on OSO. There is no conspiracy here in the real world…..but there is in Chris Sunkin’s mind….a pathological liar’s mind (paranoid, controlling, manipulating, lying). He is one good bull$hit artist and has to go bye-bye.
  • Would you want Fred Cecil (TooOld) back in the marine business?
  • Would you want Bruce Dudley back doing motors and ripping off folks?
  • Would you want Big Scotty back fabricating lies and rip-offs?
  • Would you want Scott Troutner (Troutly) posting on any forums?
  • Would you want Captnate stealing from another charity trust fund?
  • Would you want Chris Sunkin to post more lies, fraud and manipulations on forums?

What is the big deal? I mean……Fred only took money off a bunch of performance boaters and marine manufacturers, Scotty only took some money for a drive, Bruce only took money for motors, Troutly only molested his niece, CaptNate only took trust fund money, and Sunkin only lied for years and took charity money. What is the big deal?

This is the Beware and Stolen section of this website. If you don’t like what is here, then move to a different section! There are plenty of other sections that have awesome content! Pretty simple!
Attached Thumbnails I found a nice article on SOS-sos-l-f.jpg  
Old 05-06-2010, 11:46 AM
Registered

Received 379 Likes on 127 Posts

Originally Posted by PhantomChaos
Yeah right.........cyber bully. LOL!!!! You don't retain what you read very well or maybe you just haven't read very much. Chris Sunkin is the original bully here on OSO. There is no conspiracy here in the real world…..but there is in Chris Sunkin’s mind….a pathological liar’s mind (paranoid, controlling, manipulating, lying). He is one good bull$hit artist and has to go bye-bye.
  • Would you want Fred Cecil (TooOld) back in the marine business?
  • Would you want Bruce Dudley back doing motors and ripping off folks?
  • Would you want Big Scotty back fabricating lies and rip-offs?
  • Would you want Scott Troutner (Troutly) posting on any forums?
  • Would you want Captnate stealing from another charity trust fund?
  • Would you want Chris Sunkin to post more lies, fraud and manipulations on forums?

What is the big deal? I mean……Fred only took money off a bunch of performance boaters and marine manufacturers, Scotty only took some money for a drive, Bruce only took money for motors, Troutly only molested his niece, CaptNate only took trust fund money, and Sunkin only lied for years and took charity money. What is the big deal?

This is the Beware and Stolen section of this website. If you don’t like what is here, then move to a different section! There are plenty of other sections that have awesome content! Pretty simple!

Perfectly said.

I am just amazed that the guy has been exposed as a pathological liar and charity cheat and yet some people on here still have his back. What about the backs of your fellow members who were swindled into putting thousands of hours of their time into building up this humps web site? I am pretty sure they will not be willing to call off the dogs until the guy has left the community. But go ahead, let him get away with it and in doing so put out an open invitation to every liar and scam artist who's looking for their next con opportunity to come flooding into our sport.
Old 05-06-2010, 01:51 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Jupiter Sunsation

I hear what you are saying and you are saying it fairly and honestly.

Firstly , I dont care what I look like.

OSD didnt make his point and back off. He's been making his point for a year and because people like you kept shutting him up, look what happened.
He's still here tellin the story....Kudos to him for taking the heat and having the patience.

Lets go to the topic of the threads.
Did I start any of them? No.

Did I say one word for a week and get called out for it ? Yes

Do I agree that they should be locked? Yes .
Do I think all this subject should be here and not in GD ? Yes

No one is asking you to read any of this. So if you and others are tired, move on.

To those that think its time to go boating, Go boating.

I've been boating 4 times since this started. This isnt interrupting my boating one bit.

your continued over-persecution makes it seem like this is more of a personal vendetta

Sorry if I didnt explain myself...it is.

Most of you here dont feel it, only because you werent wasting their time for a year.
You dont feel it because you werent volunteering over there.
You didnt travel significant distances and put in hundreds of hours on behalf of something you felt strongly about. My friends and I did.

Its real easy to yap off when all most people have to do is turn on their computor to get all this.
Try being the racer or the pic guy that travels 4 days a week to entertain you.
And try being my 3 friends that ate , breathed and lived SOS for everyone elses enjoyment.

If IB was concerned about anything being said here they would have told me by now but I think all this is the flavor of the month, with 60k plus views so far.

Chris Sunkin has been feeding you sh!t since 2005 and hes still here.
If he wasnt here and was called out, this wouldnt have happened to me or my friends.
Do you want to wear some of that??

This time he bumped into the wrong schmuck.

Ask those that know me how far this will go.

If there is no interest why is it that when I go to this section everyone is reading about SOS?

Check and see who asked for the threads to be locked because there was four of them. And so you know, I dont need this thread or any other to deal with all this. Ask for this to be shut down. You wont see me start another one.

I received your caution with respect and I understand your point. Please consider the position of others that lost something here.

I can see clearly that I am not speaking on behalf of anyone else but me.
Its my fight, so I'll fight it.

To those that see this my way, thank you.

Those close to me know how much I appreciate the support.

So everyone gets it. Chris Sunkin leaves this industry entirely once and for all.

If he wants to hang on to SOS and people want to help him by supporting it, so be it.

Last edited by Catastrophe; 05-06-2010 at 02:29 PM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.