Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > Beware and Stolen
I found a nice article on SOS >

I found a nice article on SOS

Notices

I found a nice article on SOS

Old 05-07-2010, 07:29 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just checking in to see if there is anything NEW here.

Nope, same B U L L S H I T.

Carry on.
Old 05-07-2010, 07:34 AM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hey Team, tell ya what, disregard all these posts, Sunkin's a great guy, top shelf all the way, and close to you. Look him up and see if you all can do a little business together, maybe a parts deal or two. All the best, good luck with your future endeavors!!

Old 05-07-2010, 07:39 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 150 Likes on 89 Posts

Originally Posted by Ted G
Hey Team, tell ya what, disregard all these posts, Sunkin's a great guy, top shelf all the way, and close to you. Look him up and see if you all can do a little business together, maybe a parts deal or two. All the best, good luck with your future endeavors!!

It's very difficult to talk business with someone when you have your nose shoved up his butt.

NAPLES IMAGE Photo Galleries

NAPLES IMAGE PHOTOBLOG
Old 05-07-2010, 07:58 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by jayboat
It's very difficult to talk business with someone when you have your nose shoved up his butt.
Ted G has his nose shoved up my butt? Thats not nice jayboat, I dont even know Ted G.

Today would be a good day to start thread #8. Make it happen jayboat! There has to be SOMETHING NEW to post. I heard Chris kicks puppys and parks in NO PARKING spaces! Its true! You read it online, its true! Its true!
Old 05-07-2010, 08:07 AM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by TEAMBAJA
Ted G has his nose shoved up my butt? Thats not nice jayboat, I dont even know Ted G.

Today would be a good day to start thread #8. Make it happen jayboat! There has to be SOMETHING NEW to post. I heard Chris kicks puppys and parks in NO PARKING spaces! Its true! You read it online, its true! Its true!
He meant you have your nose up Sunkins butt.
Old 05-07-2010, 08:07 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 150 Likes on 89 Posts

Originally Posted by TEAMBAJA

Well, I was referring to you, bud. You do realize you are the only person here still waving the flag for sunkin, don't you?

NAPLES IMAGE Photo Galleries

NAPLES IMAGE PHOTOBLOG
Old 05-07-2010, 08:12 AM
Registered

Re-read post #521, does it say anything about Sunkin? Im just making fun of you now Jayboat since you were a dick to me earlier. You keep rambling the same bullsh*t over and over, get it? I said before I couldnt give a sh*t less if he shut his site down today, it wont affect me one bit.

Im thinking about buying a fancy camera and showing up at all these events and maybe I can get FREE boat rides too!
Old 05-07-2010, 08:23 AM

Originally Posted by Davidmnc
You have thrown several shots at the Ho's. It's cool you don't understand the fun. We all have our pages lengths set at 20. I didn't even realize it could be changed. Did Chris screw it up for every one? Probably Is OSO a great place to interact with boat heads from everywhere? Absolutely. Is it the right place for the Ho's? Every one knows where to find us.
Well put! I always liked the Post Ho thread, I came there one day and was greeted instantly like I have been friends with them for years and we had fun. And as far as the page lengths I like it better set at 20 hell I had no idea you can set it. If you want to go after Chris go for it but don't go after members of SOS because of his lie's. Post ho's was not Chris it was a awesome group of people and friends.
Old 05-07-2010, 08:24 AM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by VtSteve
I would imagine that as more people state it's Not About CS, he will tire of that and go away. Probably with the web site so he doesn't lose face, "in his mind".

I doubt he'd have the decency to just give it up is what I mean to say.
I dont think Chris Sunkin gets to make the decision about whether SOS exists or doesnt exist.
I've always thought he didnt have control over the server and its becoming clearer to me that I was correct.
Old 05-07-2010, 08:40 AM
Registered

Received 765 Likes on 413 Posts

I have noticed Sunkin is not posting any longer on SOS. Many of the regulars daily posters are gone. Very few new threads of any significance are being created. You can almost hear crickets chirping.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.