I found a nice article on SOS >

I found a nice article on SOS

Notices

I found a nice article on SOS

Old 05-07-2010, 12:37 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jayboat
Hey, wow... that's a great idea! Maybe you could get together with chris sunkin and birddog and do a little threesome- maybe each of you could pretend to be on one of chris' imaginary apaces so you get three different viewpoints. And, boy, if that boat is moving, well... you're a smart guy, you'll figure that one out pretty quick, I'll bet. You should get plenty of great stuff since you guys are all smack dab in the middle of the sunny boating mecca of Ohio. That would be so cool- you could share photos of all those events you spend your money and time to attend. Are you sure you can afford to take the time off from your floor buffing and grass cutting job to do that? And remember, when you get back from the event you still have to spend time processing your fancy photos from your fancy camera and upload them so others can see em. That will take more time than it took to shoot them. You can't keep them to yourself, because photos are meant to be shared, right?

Can't wait to see your stuff.

And by the way, I've never once asked anyone for a ride on their boat.
Ive already forgiven you for this post. I'll cut a few extra lawns, and maybe take on a weekend paper route just to be able to buy a couple rounds of drinks next time we meet up. Thats the only way I know how to solve problems. See you soon!
Old 05-07-2010, 12:42 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by TEAMBAJA
Ive already forgiven you for this post. I'll cut a few extra lawns, and maybe take on a weekend paper route just to be able to buy a couple rounds of drinks next time we meet up. Thats the only way I know how to solve problems. See you soon!
There are gonna be a lot of drinks owed all the way around at the big OSO party in Key West this fall
Old 05-07-2010, 12:49 PM
OSO OG
Gold Member

def going to be the most phucked up Key West party to date......
Old 05-07-2010, 12:51 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Originally Posted by DollaBill
def going to be the most phucked up Key West party to date......

Give us a smiley there Bill, do you mean that in a good or bad way
Old 05-07-2010, 12:57 PM
OSO OG
Gold Member

def a good way Ted
Old 05-07-2010, 01:06 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by catastrophe
I dont think Chris Sunkin gets to make the decision about whether SOS exists or doesnt exist.
I've always thought he didnt have control over the server and its becoming clearer to me that I was correct.
Well.....if you don't think that Chris Sunkin has control over it.....who does? The FBI....CIA?

Last edited by PhantomChaos; 05-07-2010 at 01:08 PM.
Old 05-07-2010, 01:08 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Ted G
There are gonna be a lot of drinks owed all the way around at the big OSO party in Key West this fall
Sounds AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-07-2010, 01:21 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by jayboat
Hey, wow... that's a great idea! Maybe you could get together with chris sunkin and birddog and do a little threesome- maybe each of you could pretend to be on one of chris' imaginary apaces so you get three different viewpoints. And, boy, if that boat is moving, well... you're a smart guy, you'll figure that one out pretty quick, I'll bet. You should get plenty of great stuff since you guys are all smack dab in the middle of the sunny boating mecca of Ohio. That would be so cool- you could share photos of all those events you spend your money and time to attend. Are you sure you can afford to take the time off from your floor buffing and grass cutting job to do that? And remember, when you get back from the event you still have to spend time processing your fancy photos from your fancy camera and upload them so others can see em. That will take more time than it took to shoot them. You can't keep them to yourself, because photos are meant to be shared, right?

Can't wait to see your stuff.

And by the way, I've never once asked anyone for a ride on their boat.

For what it's worth..I dont even know this chris Sunkin guy..
Dont give a rats azz either way..It's just the Internet...
You crack me up though..Calling these guys your "Friends"
Without a camers I wonder how many would be left ?

BTW...I own my own boat...I tow it up to Erie or down to Florida when I feel like it...You ?....
And I dont have to prove it to the likes of YOU....
Old 05-07-2010, 02:01 PM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by PhantomChaos
Well.....if you don't think that Chris Sunkin has control over it.....who does? The FBI....CIA?

Earlier this year Chris told us in the boardroom when the question of our servers came up that he bought 2 refridgerator sized units one placed on the east coast and one on the west, for redundancy and double the security.

We checked.

In actual fact SOS runs on rented server space with a company called Rackspace. That took 2 minutes to discover.

When we were about to try and buy SOS we checked with Rackspace to see who they were working for.

Some company called Grindstone Capital Corp was the answer we got. We spent some effort pursuing that but took a pass because time was of the essence and we wanted to get on with trying to buy out Chris.

We still think he cant deliver SOS.
Old 05-07-2010, 02:24 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by catastrophe
We still think he cant deliver SOS.
If he can't deliver, what were you guys offering to buy? Does he own the domain name outright? Is there one other person who wrote start-up checks back in the day, that we don't hear from (publicly) anymore? What's his take?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.