I found a nice article on SOS >

I found a nice article on SOS

Notices

I found a nice article on SOS

Old 04-30-2010, 03:22 PM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by stecz20
how are you involved with (Chris Sunkin).. alec, ted, craig, rob yes, what dog you have in this fight. why are you so vocal about this.... i was quiet until i saw a pic of me posted. ill settle that myself, i dont need a board behind me to take care of a problem.. when i see him ill address it....

Dont change the subject. I asked you a question.

How do you stand on stiffing kids??

And why havent you and the other current supporters demanded answers re quantifying the dollar amounts ?

We can let the other topics come back up to the front later.

Chris Sunkin tried to avoid making good on a check to a kids hospital. He supported his attempt with an altered document.

That isnt your style. I know it isnt. Explain how you support all that.
And please dont insult our intelligence with it isnt true, or he made a mistake.
You work too hard every day to sit back and support someone that doesnt leave his house all day.
Old 04-30-2010, 03:28 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by catastrophe
Dont change the subject. I asked you a question.

How do you stand on stiffing kids??

And why havent you and the other current supporters demanded answers re quantifying the dollar amounts ?

We can let the other topics come back up to the front later.

Chris Sunkin tried to avoid making good on a check to a kids hospital. He supported his attempt with an altered document.

That isnt your style. I know it isnt. Explain how you support all that.
And please dont insult our intelligence with it isnt true, or he made a mistake.
You work too hard every day to sit back and support someone that doesnt leave his house all day.

alec, i told you how i stand.. i understand you, rob and the other guys with a problem how did this get where nort jay and everyone else is so caring all of a sudden... i never remeber nort ever getting involved in a drama issue... he never got involved in big scotty, troutly, theres a good one.. how many of you guys shut your faces when your good buddy troutly was getting put away or your good friend fred.....

lots of sh it sliging here.... alec say what you have to say, rob you as well.. i knew rob was doing this over a year ago.. i told rob same as i told you alec, your big boys do what you have to do.... but why all these others that have 0 to do, or have 0 first hand information about the situation.....

people should keep their noses out of shi t that does not concern them......
Old 04-30-2010, 03:35 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,365 Likes on 464 Posts

alec, i told you how i stand.. i understand you, rob and the other guys with a problem how did this get where nort jay and everyone else is so caring all of a sudden... i never remeber nort ever getting involved in a drama issue... he never got involved in big scotty, troutly, theres a good one.. how many of you guys shut your faces when your good buddy troutly was getting put away or your good friend fred.....

lots of sh it sliging here.... alec say what you have to say, rob you as well.. i knew rob was doing this over a year ago.. i told rob same as i told you alec, your big boys do what you have to do.... but why all these others that have 0 to do, or have 0 first hand information about the situation.....

Come on Dave, wake up. do you for one second think that they liked investing their time and effort into a site to be lied to? for christs sakes I've heard sunkin bad mouth you right to my face. what part of he is a piece of sh!t don't you get? You're too smart of a guy to hang around the likes of him because his slime is going to wind up sticking to you to a point where it wont come off.
Yea, you knew a year ago when i warned you he was no good, and then look aside from every other word coming out of his mouth being a lie, he is a thief too. damn man, a year ago, and then he stole, wtf else do you need?

get this...he used you!!!! and your contacts and attitude to build his false personna via the site. plain and simple.
Old 04-30-2010, 03:39 PM
Registered

Nort recognizes the fact that just because Chris Sunkin didnt stiff the charity he works for he still feels anyone that does that cant be around any longer.

But with respect my friend dont bulls hit yourself or me by avoiding my questions. I'll ask you for the third time, how do you personally stand beside Chris Sunkin and support that behaviour.

Same question I have asked of former boardmembers.

They asked themselves the question and quit.

Remember when you had a problem with hospital bills and sickness close to you??
What would you have done if a bunch of friends raised some money SPECIFICALLY for that............and someone stole the money??

Answer the question.
Old 04-30-2010, 03:51 PM
Registered

Received 311 Likes on 183 Posts

why dont we have an accountant we all trust, look at that document... that should put all this to rest... all this bullsh it makes all the boards look like were a bunch of as sholes.... we all dont have to like each other, we all dont have to visit the same boards but soon enough people will meet up face to face.. some people will have problems and others will not. all this keyboard toughguy sh it is foolish, cause face to face most of what is being said would not. only one way this should have been settled and that was face to face.. regardless of what happened, this is all pretty stupid.... everyone knows what side im on. i understand what the guys did and why they did it, i dont happen to agree with it, nor like how they did it but i respect the move.. choose a side be a man and enough already. you have your reasons, ill have mine and let it be done. all this keyboard baby bull sh it is foolish and makes ua all look bad... i live by a pretty simple rule, dont type what you wont say to someones face.. most of you know me and know ill tell you right to your face i think you're an as shole.. so, lets get this right and move the f uck on.....
It doesn't take an accountant to figure out that the bank document has been altered but since you asked...........I'm an accountant and IMO that bank document is altered. I also question the validity of the charitable receipt as it is not a "qualified charitable reciept" for federal income tax purposes. Thats not uncommon for smaller charities, but for a $2,600 check to Columbia University - it is uncommon. If you want proof as to my credentials just ask the Texoma crew.

Your arrogance is making you look foolish by trying to justify this fraud's behavior. Your just pissed because you fell for Chris's BS. You'd rather believe its not true because your own pride won't let you believe otherwise. Choosing sides is for sheeple. I state my opinion because thats what I believe, not what someone else believes.

Last edited by TexomaPowerboater; 04-30-2010 at 04:05 PM.
Old 04-30-2010, 03:58 PM
Registered

Your arrogance is making you look foolish by trying to justify this fraud's behavior. Your just pissed because you fell for Chris's BS. You'd rather believe its not true because your own pride won't let you.

I got used...not too proud to admit it. All part of a plan of deceit and gaining and maintaining credibility.

Stecz ....your involvement with him currently is probably the single greatest part of the cred he still has.

Call me. Lets yell at one another.
Old 04-30-2010, 04:02 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,365 Likes on 464 Posts

As I had said in an earlier thread, at one time I fell for it..fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me...you can bet your ass it wont happen twice.
Old 04-30-2010, 04:23 PM
Registered

what i find funny... everyone left oso, what a sh it site it was, many were so vocal about putting oso down and sticking it to ib.... many came back here with their tails betwwen their legs... many treated heather like shi t when they left, its all very funny how everyone is back here for the sole reason for this.... behind the keryboard is not the way to handle this, nor will it be.... there was a better way for all this to go down, and all this is just one more smear on all of us... makes everyone look like jerks.... all of this should have been handled like men, not like 3 yr olds....
Old 04-30-2010, 04:31 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by catastrophe
Nort recognizes the fact that just because Chris Sunkin didnt stiff the charity he works for he still feels anyone that does that cant be around any longer.

But with respect my friend dont bulls hit yourself or me by avoiding my questions. I'll ask you for the third time, how do you personally stand beside Chris Sunkin and support that behaviour.

Same question I have asked of former boardmembers.

They asked themselves the question and quit.

Remember when you had a problem with hospital bills and sickness close to you??
What would you have done if a bunch of friends raised some money SPECIFICALLY for that............and someone stole the money??

Answer the question.

ill answer your question when you take me to dinner next week.. ill answer it on the phone.. here is not where men settle their problems.. this is where we blow off steam, here is where we meet friends from accross the country we have not seen in a year to throw a few back... here is what we made to get away from the 16 hour days, and where we escape to when you have the teamsters breaking your balls every other day...

other than that, here is just a board, a meeting place, plain and simple.....
Old 04-30-2010, 04:33 PM
Registered

what i find funny... everyone left oso, what a sh it site it was, many were so vocal about putting oso down and sticking it to ib.... many came back here with their tails betwwen their legs... many treated heather like shi t when they left, its all very funny how everyone is back here for the sole reason for this.... behind the keryboard is not the way to handle this, nor will it be.... there was a better way for all this to go down, and all this is just one more smear on all of us... makes everyone look like jerks.... all of this should have been handled like men, not like 3 yr olds....

A three year old wouldnt let someone steal from kids.

I'll ask you for a fourth time to answer my question.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.