Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > Beware and Stolen
I found a nice article on SOS >

I found a nice article on SOS

Notices

I found a nice article on SOS

Old 04-30-2010, 04:33 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

if someon wants my answer heres my phone number...
201-772-8089

wanna talk, no problem, leave your tough guy sh it at the door and i wont have to beat your ass......
Old 04-30-2010, 04:37 PM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by stecz20
ill answer your question when you take me to dinner next week.. ill answer it on the phone.. here is not where men settle their problems.. this is where we blow off steam, here is where we meet friends from accross the country we have not seen in a year to throw a few back... here is what we made to get away from the 16 hour days, and where we escape to when you have the teamsters breaking your balls every other day...

other than that, here is just a board, a meeting place, plain and simple.....
Ya a board simple all right ...that is sending out requests for money currently.

Wake up.

I'll come and find ya for dinner though.

I'll bring some friends and we can go over all this.
Get Chris to show up.

I'll buy and bring a photographer to document it.

I'll ask Dollabill.
Old 04-30-2010, 04:38 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,365 Likes on 464 Posts

what i find funny... everyone left oso, what a sh it site it was, many were so vocal about putting oso down and sticking it to ib.... many came back here with their tails betwwen their legs... many treated heather like shi t when they left, its all very funny how everyone is back here for the sole reason for this.... behind the keryboard is not the way to handle this, nor will it be.... there was a better way for all this to go down, and all this is just one more smear on all of us... makes everyone look like jerks.... all of this should have been handled like men, not like 3 yr olds....
yep, you are correct, when oso was sold and then all the tech issues started happening we rolled we all blamed IB. I for one never treated Heather like sh!t and continued to come here but mainly posted over there, BUT when I came here I was always respectful of the site and didn't blast SO all over, many of the others weren't.
Now back to the real issue, this isn't site versus site, its about sunkin being a liar and a thief, he is more of a smear on any of us than competing sites. Answer Alec's question, the fact is you cant. You want to believe his isn't a pile of crap, but you honestly cant say for sure. My daughter needed help at a kids hospital once and I know you feel the same way I do with your son. What kind of a human steals from a childrens charity? you brought up troutly, i bring up Captn Nate in fla, everyone wanted him hung by the closest tree, why not sunkin, why in the hell are you still backing him?
Old 04-30-2010, 04:39 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by catastrophe
A three year old wouldnt let someone steal from kids.

I'll ask you for a fourth time to answer my question.
alec if that is what you are so worried about send somone to audit the books... im sure chris will let you audit the paypal account.. cant change what was given to paypal now cant ya....

it all went through paypal...

again im not saying you dont have the right to be pissed, im not saying you dont havethe right to question.... know the right answer before we all hang the guy...

many of us live in glass houses, we all dont live perfect lives and live by the rules per say.. many of us have dirty little secrets like troutly and fred... so, becarful before you throw that stone, someone might uncover some dirtiness about you....

i tell you straight out, im a dirty fuc k.. i dont play fair, and i dont play by the rules.. if you think that makes me a bad guy, good piss off... id never hurt my friends on purpose and ill never stab my buddy in the back... im always there when someone needs me.... and im always up for a good time and some trouble...
Old 04-30-2010, 04:39 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

ill answer your question when you take me to dinner next week.. ill answer it on the phone.. here is not where men settle their problems.. this is where we blow off steam, here is where we meet friends from accross the country we have not seen in a year to throw a few back... here is what we made to get away from the 16 hour days, and where we escape to when you have the teamsters breaking your balls every other day...

other than that, here is just a board, a meeting place, plain and simple.....
bullsh!t he used the forum to lie...live by the forum die by the forum.

and besides, I did call you and told you on the phone...a year ago!..you know my number I've done my calling!

Last edited by offshoredrillin; 04-30-2010 at 04:43 PM.
Old 04-30-2010, 04:46 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin
bullsh!t he used the forum to lie...live by the forum die by the forum.

and besides, I did call you and told you on the phone...a year ago!
i know you did, and what did i tell you????

same thing im telling you now......

rob you will always be my buddy, i dont always agree with you, but your a big boy and thats the great thing about friends, i dont have to....

if you guys think you uncovered some big ploy to f uck everyone great.. i dont see it nor do i think it holds any water.... it doesnt add up to me....

have someon audit the paypal account, lets get it over with...

if hes a scumbag, let it be said.. other than that you have pieces of what you all think is right.. all who know me know ill stand behind when i f uc k up and i f uck up...

this one, i think you guys have it wrong straight up....
Old 04-30-2010, 04:52 PM
Registered

Received 77 Likes on 36 Posts

if someon wants my answer heres my phone number...
201-772-8089

wanna talk, no problem, leave your tough guy sh it at the door and i wont have to beat your ass......
That's funny...I called, and the gentleman who answered sent me here...

http://www.bijouworld.com/
Old 04-30-2010, 04:57 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

i know you did, and what did i tell you????

same thing im telling you now......

rob you will always be my buddy, i dont always agree with you, but your a big boy and thats the great thing about friends, i dont have to....

if you guys think you uncovered some big ploy to f uck everyone great.. i dont see it nor do i think it holds any water.... it doesnt add up to me....

have someon audit the paypal account, lets get it over with...

if hes a scumbag, let it be said.. other than that you have pieces of what you all think is right.. all who know me know ill stand behind when i f uc k up and i f uck up...

this one, i think you guys have it wrong straight up....
it's not a huge plot, it's everything together, lieing about boats, cars, military service etc etc etc.. it's the fantasy lies and bullsh!t lies for no f'ing reason, the 18+ boats... its all lies lies lies... your not his friend you are a friend "when he needs you" that buddy is a direct quote... I told ya back then and the trail got stinkier since then...looks like sh!t, smeels like sh!t, i sure dont need to taste it.
Old 04-30-2010, 05:02 PM
Registered

that 41 apache that all you guys made a big deal about that he never owned... the one that sat in his warehouse....

not one of you guys called me, not one called me to see what i thought, or if i should have anything to do with it an di was the one closest to chris out of all of you..... i had half the answers you searched for cause i knew them... i saw the boat, i walked the warehouse all you guys drilled him about. not one of you guys called me to ask if he was a scumbag, you went behind my back and did waht you felt was right. not one phone call, alec i brought you into the site, same with ted.... you were my idea.... not one phone call.... not only did you piss on my leg, you were wrong about half your facts.. half right off the bat....

i cant answer your question alec, i never saw the paypal accounts.. ill tell you this much, ill stand next to you to audit them and find the fatcs......

the rest of the bull sh it is just that, all hearsay.... i might have a different outlook on all of what your saying if i did not knnow first hand, for things i saw with my own eyes, of things i dealt with myself... i told you thin alec, half of what ted told me i had the real answers to, but no one asked me.. so we are all going off hearsay..

want to audit, lets go ill stand next to you.. if we find out chris stole, ill be first in line to knock the sh it out of him... i told him to his face, when all this came out.. you have anything to tell me... you have anything youto say... i said say it now, if i find out otherwise im gonna kick the sh it out of you... we talked for hours, and what bothers me is i know half of what you guys brough to me was not true, your facts were wrong... if your gonna go off a bounced check, we have all bounced checks, everyone of us.. except for brandon, hes loaded........

its not enough, if the guy is a piece of sh it scammer, your telling me before the site makes $1 hes gonna ruin that for 2 grand come on... me, tommy, alec all of us have offered him money a long time ago, he never took a dollar from any of us.....

it does not ad up for me... bounced check is not stealing, bounced check is a mistake....

how mnay times at runs alec, did he or i or any of us reach into our pockets and match the number.... how many times did i know about him matching the whole number...

sorry, i just dont buy it..... you yourself told me, the only thing that got you thinking was the check, not what the guys told you.. it was the check, the other stuff you did not think made sense...

like i said, ill stand next to ya, ill hold your hand when your auditor goes through the account.... until then, its all babysh it....
Old 04-30-2010, 05:03 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by pasquesi
That's funny...I called, and the gentleman who answered sent me here...

http://www.bijouworld.com/

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.