Registered

Received 747 Likes on 338 Posts

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/2351609-post16.html

and this
Old 05-19-2010, 03:29 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,365 Likes on 464 Posts

wow, now he is on #4??? wow he owned more than anyone!
Old 05-19-2010, 03:41 PM
Registered

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/2666814-post36.html

This one takes the cake. He takes lying to a new level talking about the boats he's ridden in or has available.
Old 05-19-2010, 04:03 PM
OSO OG
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Interceptor

This one takes the cake. He takes lying to a new level talking about the boats he's ridden in or has available.
holy crap
Old 05-19-2010, 04:13 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 150 Likes on 89 Posts
Default We're Just Not Worthy

here's the text of the quote posted by chris sunkin:

Tex,

We're making fun of a total fool, not some straight-up guy who we decided to randomly pick on. JJ came here and immediately went mental when members who had seen the boat were answering questions for folks who were interested in buying it. As I've said in the last three threads about the boat, I defy you to find one place that I said anything unfounded or non-factual about the boat.

As far as me not having a boat that runs- well, that's my hobby. I make up for it by having more seat time in fast boats than you'll ever live long enough to match. That and having open invitations on every boat you've ever dreamed about on every boatable piece of water in the country.

NAPLES IMAGE Photo Galleries

NAPLES IMAGE PHOTOBLOG
Old 05-19-2010, 04:37 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 346 Likes on 117 Posts

Well, according to Mr. Honesty, SOS will be represented and he will be attending every event that he did last year. See you in OC, you can ride in this boat.
Attached Thumbnails Sunkin Ejection Stories-hood-pool.jpg  
Old 05-19-2010, 04:42 PM
Pirate of the Chesapeake
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

LMAO at this thread. While I don't know this guy, but have seen him on the boards, seems to me he is a real asshat. I mean all you guys can't be the ones that full of sheet... Let the pounding comense

John jr
Old 05-19-2010, 04:45 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

It's a hostile takeover!!!!! I just called 7/11 and they said he paid the charity on time and to the penny!!!!! Stop the witch hunt!!!!! I'm tired of reading this!!!!! Don't you guy's have a life!!!!! He showed me the Fuji Blimp in the back of a warehouse!!!!! He said he was sorry and will give 99 of the Apache's back!!!!! I need a shower and my dog needs a fleabath!!!! and so on and so forth........
Horsechit!
Chris Ponzi and his scheme X website need to be recognized for what they are............a con man with a platform for money bilking activities. His name in the Offshore Marine Industry needs to be synonomous with Skullduggery! And avoided like the plague!
Old 05-19-2010, 04:57 PM
WMF
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 36 Likes on 11 Posts

I would not call that a lie, he has scammed his way into ton of other people's high performance boats than anyone, he is a boat whore, plain and simple!! That was evident when we first met him in Cambridge, MD. I dont think he will show in OC Craig, but it would make for a interesting weekend!!
Old 05-19-2010, 05:09 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by WMF
I would not call that a lie, he has scammed his way into ton of other people's high performance boats than anyone, he is a boat whore, plain and simple!! That was evident when we first met him in Cambridge, MD. I dont think he will show in OC Craig, but it would make for a interesting weekend!!
Sorry but I doubt he's had offers to ride in MTI, Skater, Statement, DBC, Outerlimits and lowly Fountain. We would have heard of those rides.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.