Notices

Sunkin Ejection Stories

Old 05-19-2010, 09:33 PM
WMF
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 36 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by catastrophe
What is one to think of those that support/allow/defend/ignore/deny this behavior???

Chris Sunkins existence in this sport relies on the minions that support the life of SOS.

If you dont want this crap to continue it is those people that have to be convinced to stop enabling.
Chris is a total lier, everything he does and says and has said is in total question, he is not a performance boater! He is a guy with a dying site( Founded off people that were fooled)that does not know the first thing about performance boats, the up keep, the driving, the insurance, and the cost!! He is a small time guy from Ohio who came on e here and fooled everyone, if he would have just spoken the truth thier would be no problems, but he lied and that is where the problem is!!
Old 05-19-2010, 09:34 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Wtf?

I have no dog in this fight, and am not attacking or defending anyone...

I don't post here much, but really enjoy reading most of the threads here, have made a few very nice acquaintances, and learned a bunch...

But, when I read threads like this, I really wonder if some people are still stuck in high school...I mean, WTF? We are supposed to be grown men and all I see is people trying to sling sh!t at each other, and attacking people trying to trash them all the time...

Guys, this isn't meant for anyone specific, but isn't it time to start acting like the grown men that we supposedly are? If you don't like someone, its far more productive to just pay them no mind and move on, isn't it?

If someone wronged you, take your swing at him, and when you have made your point, then move on!

When you keep bickering like a high school girl, that is exactly what you make people think you are...

C'mon...I have to believe that most of the guys participating in this adolescence are better people than this, right?

That said, back to your regularly scheduled episode of "As The Prop Turns..."

Old 05-19-2010, 09:44 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 150 Likes on 89 Posts

Originally Posted by apache727
This is awesome but it's missing a couple of dirtbikes !!

NAPLES IMAGE Photo Galleries

NAPLES IMAGE PHOTOBLOG
Old 05-19-2010, 09:44 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

[QUOTE=catastrophe;3114760] What is one to think of those that support/allow/defend/ignore/deny this behavior??? ... /QUOTE]

I see this as an opportunity to learn the true character of individuals (and businesses). What better way to cut through the internet filter and see people for who they really are?

Last edited by Frequency; 05-19-2010 at 10:05 PM.
Old 05-19-2010, 10:06 PM
Registered

Received 379 Likes on 127 Posts

Originally Posted by Moving2Miami

I don't post here much, but really enjoy reading most of the threads here, have made a few very nice acquaintances, and learned a bunch...

But, when I read threads like this, I really wonder if some people are still stuck in high school...I mean, WTF? We are supposed to be grown men and all I see is people trying to sling sh!t at each other, and attacking people trying to trash them all the time...

Guys, this isn't meant for anyone specific, but isn't it time to start acting like the grown men that we supposedly are? If you don't like someone, its far more productive to just pay them no mind and move on, isn't it?

If someone wronged you, take your swing at him, and when you have made your point, then move on!

When you keep bickering like a high school girl, that is exactly what you make people think you are...

C'mon...I have to believe that most of the guys participating in this adolescence are better people than this, right?

Typically, when a pathological liar is exposed on a public forum like this he can muster the human decency to offer up some lame excuse as to why they are such a lying pos and then slink off into the night never to be heard from again - at least not in the particular community in which he was exposed. That's how it worked with Fred, Big Scotty, the pos that ran National Marine, and the guy who took my money but never shipped me my drive, and with others as well. That's how these regrettable situations are suppose to play out. But this particular POS has the audacity to F$$$ multiple people in the arse, get caught doing it, try everything in his power to steal member donated money from a charity, then carry on like he never did anything wrong.

This POS is still hanging around and is in charge of the very community that he disgraced, and he still has to power to invoice advertisers and screw other boaters out of their well intentioned time and money. I suspect that the people who sacrificed the most for him and got screwed over the worst by him are not gonna let this issue die until the POS walks away from the Offshore community - just like the other pathological liar have done before him.
Old 05-19-2010, 10:37 PM
WMF
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 36 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by Marginmn
Typically, when a pathological liar is exposed on a public forum like this he can muster the human decency to offer up some lame excuse as to why they are such a lying pos and then slink off into the night never to be heard from again - at least not in the particular community in which he was exposed. That's how it worked with Fred, Big Scotty, the pos that ran National Marine, and the guy who took my money but never shipped me my drive, and with others as well. That's how these regrettable situations are suppose to play out. But this particular POS has the audacity to F$$$ multiple people in the arse, get caught doing it, try everything in his power to steal member donated money from a charity, then carry on like he never did anything wrong.

This POS is still hanging around and is in charge of the very community that he disgraced, and he still has to power to invoice advertisers and screw other boaters out of their well intentioned time and money. I suspect that the people who sacrificed the most for him and got screwed over the worst by him are not gonna let this issue die until the POS walks away from the Offshore community - just like the other pathological liar have done before him.
I really doubt you will see Chris in the offshore community this Summer. He believed the lies he told, you cant fix that! He has something wrong, it is a desiese, he cant help himself!! He needs to go away, but he wont, his ego is too big!! I doubt David, John, or his followers have anything to say in his defense, the guy is a boat whore, and that is that!! He fooled everyone on this site and his site. It will be interesting on how this ends!!
Old 05-19-2010, 11:04 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Moving2Miami

Really? Really......that is what you see? These OSO members are exposing a CON ARTIST named Chris Sunkin that has ripped people off and will continue to, and all you seem to see is:
  • "people slinging $hit at each other"
  • you want us to be "more productive to just pay them no mind and move on"
  • "you keep bickering like a high school girl, that is exactly what you make people think you are..."

Boo Hoo for you. You obviously haven't read the background information regarding this subject. If you had, you wouldn't make a comment such as this. LOL...."pay that con artist no mind.....and move on". Let the next victim(s) deal with it. What a joke.
Old 05-19-2010, 11:36 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

[QUOTE=jayboat;3112764]Thanks, some of us will carry on. Maybe it should be pointed out again that those who continue to frequent chris sunkin's site, a site that was built and developed by volunteers who gave their time and energy over a period of years, are in fact, supporting chris sunkin's site, and so by association they are supporting chris sunkin.

How exactly does what is said on these threads by others make you look like a douchebag? chris sunkin is the douchebag in this story. If you are still posting over on chris sunkin's website I would think that would make you look like more of a douchebag than anything said or done here.

I'm sorry Jay you took it the wrong way. Mine was meant to be a more of a general statement of the negativity on the boards (all boards) and nothing more period! If you did that with a pic of me I'd laugh my ass off... As I said I do not know those involved! And I guess being away for a day or so (5pgs of bickering) it proves I'm right and we ALL dook like D-bags with the fighting...
If I owe anyone a drink or a belly rub for hurtin' ur feelings just let me know, I'll buy ya a drink and have my secretary rub ya off...LOL Jay next time I'm in Naples it's on me!
Old 05-20-2010, 04:50 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Marginmn

Thank You

Very well put,
Old 05-20-2010, 06:53 AM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by PhantomChaos
Really? Really......that is what you see? These OSO members are exposing a CON ARTIST named Chris Sunkin that has ripped people off and will continue to, and all you seem to see is:
  • "people slinging $hit at each other"
  • you want us to be "more productive to just pay them no mind and move on"
  • "you keep bickering like a high school girl, that is exactly what you make people think you are..."

Boo Hoo for you. You obviously haven't read the background information regarding this subject. If you had, you wouldn't make a comment such as this. LOL...."pay that con artist no mind.....and move on". Let the next victim(s) deal with it. What a joke.
PERFECT

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.