Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > Beware and Stolen
Sunkin Ejection Stories >

Sunkin Ejection Stories

Notices

Sunkin Ejection Stories

Old 05-20-2010, 07:09 AM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

What is one to think of those that support/allow/defend/ignore/deny this behavior???

Chris Sunkins existence in this sport relies on the minions that support the life of SOS.

If you dont want this crap to continue it is those people that have to be convinced to stop enabling
Old 05-20-2010, 07:43 AM
Registered

Received 765 Likes on 413 Posts

Originally Posted by WMF
I know has stolen ride's in a few Cigarette's and a Apache last summer, saw it with my own eye's
Saw him in Tommy's 39 Cig last year at the Shootout.
Old 05-20-2010, 08:06 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 346 Likes on 117 Posts

Originally Posted by Knot 4 Me
Saw him in Tommy's 39 Cig last year at the Shootout.
That's another one of his long-time boating friends.....that's never seen him in his own boat.
Old 05-20-2010, 08:20 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Holy Sh*t!!!
I don't have a dog in this fight either....
The ulitimate party crasher/con man is exposed and there are people who want it to just go away and leave him alone..to possibly victimize or potentially physically harm others...
He talked his way into driving a boat probably capable of mass destruction of himself, others on board, and 170mph...and the people who know about the situation are supposed to just let it be...stop beating a dead horse...blah blah blah???
Not if they care about the sport, other peoples property...and lastly other peoples financial and physical well being..
I say...
Get the word out if you know of someone who may be a danger to himself or others...he may be driving the boat coming at you at 170 mph and hasn't ever driven a boat like the one he's piloting and is clueless to correct it if it gets out of shape.
Old 05-20-2010, 08:27 AM
WMF
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 36 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by OldSchool
That's another one of his long-time boating friends.....that's never seen him in his own boat.
I do remember Chris talking about Tommy's boat last in Cambridge, he did not have good things to say about the way the newer Cig's were built!!
Old 05-20-2010, 08:46 AM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I did take him on a Fountain ride, twice. The second time didn't work out so good
Old 05-20-2010, 08:46 AM
Registered

Received 311 Likes on 183 Posts

Originally Posted by OldSchool
That entire thread should have been an indicator to many on here. Myself included.

4th Apache...LMAO!!!
+1. I tried to warn ya'll.................multiple times

It was pretty obvious when I called him out and then he bragged about how many other people's boats he gets to ride in.
Old 05-20-2010, 09:14 AM
Registered

Received 747 Likes on 338 Posts

Originally Posted by TexomaPowerboater
+1. I tried to warn ya'll.................multiple times

It was pretty obvious when I called him out and then he bragged about how many other people's boats he gets to ride in.
You're correct re: calling him out.
I've had a lot of free time recently and I've been reading a lot of old thread as I'm curious how he got his foothold on OSO.
The guy started out friendly and informative then moved to having strong opinions on a variety of subjects and lastly becoming a verbal bully, the comment he made to someone about fingering his sister was the most offensive thing I've ever read on OSO. He should have been banned then.
In the past I usually ignored his post since I did not like how he talked about his military service. People that did the things he talks about usually don't brag about them. I now have a very bad feeling regarding his military service.
ed
Old 05-20-2010, 09:29 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

[QUOTE=Interceptor;3115202] I usually ignored his post since I did not like how he talked about his military service. People that did the things he talks about usually don't brag about them.

That should have been a huge red flag for me I missed that.
Old 05-20-2010, 09:57 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jayboat

Thanks you. This is more accurate.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.