Notices

Sunkin Ejection Stories

Old 07-23-2010, 02:25 PM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by jayboat
Two things got my attention:

The post someone made about WHO would be defending him. and:

When he posted the tarzan comment I knew it was him. It's very difficult to change your writing style and his posts were beginning to have a familiar feel to them.

Slimy, that's it. Felt kinda slimy.
Mobilemercman knew, Ratickle knew, Buizilla knew , they all knew.

Well done boys. Not aiders and abetters eh ??
Old 07-23-2010, 02:30 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by Ted G
Oddly enough when I tried to have my password reset the email valid for my Log In was [email protected] also. I guess he forgot to change it after he went through all my PMs......
Well, [email protected] is the same email address for my cigdaze account as well. Imagine that.

Well, there goes another chapter in the never-ending web of lies that the good people of SOS have to endure. Like we said a couple weeks ago. Nothing's changed. CS is still out to get you.
Old 07-23-2010, 02:31 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

They're just trying to get everyone back over there, and CS is obviously still running it somehow.

CS has gone as far as admitting he stretched his history a little bit

And since past history is forgotten, the forged document and BS on the charity $$$ is all but forgotten? Shoot, how rude of me for bringing this up again.

It's amazing how low a bar some can set for who they hang with, or associate with.
Old 07-23-2010, 02:34 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 150 Likes on 89 Posts

Wow. Two of my favorite azzholes shoot themselves in the foot in the same thread.

NAPLES IMAGE Photo Galleries

NAPLES IMAGE PHOTOBLOG
Old 07-23-2010, 02:37 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Can you guys take a break from this? Id like to go boating this weekend but I dont want to have 20 pages to catch up on Monday morning!

Old 07-23-2010, 02:44 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by TEAMBAJA
Can you guys take a break from this? Id like to go boating this weekend but I dont want to have 20 pages to catch up on Monday morning!

LMFAO!
Old 07-23-2010, 02:47 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by TEAMBAJA

LOL. Enjoy Greg. Nothing but rain here this weekend.
Old 07-23-2010, 02:56 PM
Registered

So, is it CS or not? Or does that mean he was going through the PM box of the user name Ding Ding?
Old 07-23-2010, 03:04 PM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Fixxxer22
So, is it CS or not? Or does that mean he was going through the PM box of the user name Ding Ding?
Its Sunkin

And it was Sunkin that went in to Cigdaze and TED accts and changed the passwords to read their PMs.

More importantly is the current mods and definately the admins have known this all along.
Old 07-23-2010, 03:05 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Fixxxer22
No it is CS. He attached his email to the account and we found out. After we did that on a hunch I checked to see if his email was still attached to my account and it was, he either was too lazy to change it back after he went through my PM's or wanted to make sure I could not log back on since it effectively made it impossible for me to reset my password. (Some may remember that we were all told we could log in any time we wanted all we had to do was reset our password.) We also caught him with the name Ben Kramer on Facebook because he had the same e-mail attached to it. It is just a bunch of smoke and mirrors which is totally counterproductive. If he had any real smarts he would have laid low for a longer period of time but he just couldn't resist taking a swipe at Alec and then when that was favorably received he just couldn't resist trying to salvage a little shred of his reputation. Classic narcissist.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.