Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > Beware and Stolen
Sunkin Ejection Stories >

Sunkin Ejection Stories

Notices

Sunkin Ejection Stories

Old 07-25-2010, 09:51 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

How many times had Ned "quit" serious offshore now? 5? 6?.
Funny how he keeps going back after claiming he will never post again.
Old 07-26-2010, 09:42 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

I guessed he was talking about Chris Davies?

Bad guess. I should have looked at the 2009 date on the bottom. My bad

Last edited by VtSteve; 07-26-2010 at 11:15 AM. Reason: time period?
Old 07-26-2010, 09:56 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Originally Posted by Panther
People know what side of the issue I'm on so I'm not sticking up for CS but that's way over the top.
I would ditto that. Bad feelings and bad business and broken friendships are all expected when things like this occur.

I'm a father of two, so my feelings go further than the thread itself. Think of your kids or family googling your name and finding that site.

Take a lesson from what bad others have done, and think beyond your own feelings and look at the bigger picture. Things like that go way beyond hurting CS, they can impact a lot of people that have done nothing to anyone.

Time to take a look back as to why the threads started in the first place. Kids charity money, lies, whatever. IMO, that site is not what good intentions are all about.
Old 07-26-2010, 10:07 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 150 Likes on 89 Posts

Originally Posted by VtSteve
Time to take a look back as to why the threads started in the first place.

NAPLES IMAGE Photo Galleries

NAPLES IMAGE PHOTOBLOG

Last edited by jayboat; 07-26-2010 at 01:50 PM.
Old 07-26-2010, 10:10 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Exactly
Old 07-26-2010, 10:11 AM
Registered

Received 747 Likes on 338 Posts

Originally Posted by VtSteve
I would ditto that. Bad feelings and bad business and broken friendships are all expected when things like this occur.

I'm a father of two, so my feelings go further than the thread itself. Think of your kids or family googling your name and finding that site.

Take a lesson from what bad others have done, and think beyond your own feelings and look at the bigger picture. Things like that go way beyond hurting CS, they can impact a lot of people that have done nothing to anyone.

Time to take a look back as to why the threads started in the first place. Kids charity money, lies, whatever. IMO, that site is not what good intentions are all about.

This whole Sunkin thing has taken a bad turn. I still stand by my comments regarding his B.S. but I'm now questioning where some of our members are going in their pursuit of Sunkin. There was a huge over reaction regarding the "who is ding ding " activity and they were wrong and without a retraction and lot of creditability was lost.
ed
Old 07-26-2010, 10:18 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Panther
People know what side of the issue I'm on so I'm not sticking up for CS but that's way over the top.
I can not believe i am saying this but i agree with Frank

Unuff is enough
Old 07-26-2010, 10:34 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 150 Likes on 89 Posts

Originally Posted by Interceptor
There was a huge over reaction regarding the "who is ding ding " activity and they were wrong and without a retraction and lot of creditability was lost.
ed
I guess 'huge' is a relative term.

Someone comes on the site under a hidden id and starts posting about how 'Sunkin is a good guy' etc. and then turns out to be a known rip-off artist playing the "I've changed" card.

So some of us guessed wrong about the id-- that's a huge deal??? Did someone get their widdle feelings hurt?

Nothing needs retracting- nobody needs an apology here except the people that these two creeps have ripped off.

Good grief.

NAPLES IMAGE Photo Galleries

NAPLES IMAGE PHOTOBLOG
Old 07-26-2010, 11:16 AM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Interceptor
This whole Sunkin thing has taken a bad turn. I still stand by my comments regarding his B.S. but I'm now questioning where some of our members are going in their pursuit of Sunkin. There was a huge over reaction regarding the "who is ding ding " activity and they were wrong and without a retraction and lot of creditability was lost.
ed
Actually as soon as I found out on Friday that I was mistaken about the way the software works and that my account was not necessarily attached to CS's email and after I saw that Paul stated it was not CS I did post that I was mistaken. This one is on me and it happened because I was trying after all this time to sign back on and could not, since my email was apparently changed. And yes, everyone was too quick to react. And what that has done is re-energized the cheerleaders who are looking for absolutely anything to hold on to that will show that we were all wrong and that they were right to stand behind a known liar and cheat. So there ya have it, this has become a back and forth between two groups of people that were all basically friends at one time. Threats of violence are being thrown around like dollars at a stripper and everyone is trying to play holier than thou. In some ways I wish it didn't come to this and the 4 of us had just kept quiet from afar. The net would be wider and the damage way more severe, and the cheerleaders would have been burned like we were, but we did what we thought was right. Hopefully there has actually been some damage to CS, because he has done irreparable damage to a slew of people. Although people like him simply move on and find another set of targets, at least next time he will have to use an alias.
Old 07-26-2010, 11:33 AM
Registered

Received 94 Likes on 22 Posts

Originally Posted by db71
In my opinion this is more than a charity bilking. What if someone took setup advice for their apache or motor advice or anything else from CS based on his vast knowledge of the subjects and it ended up hurting them or their pocketbook.

Not that I want to admit it but I listened when he talked about business because he seemed to do so well, was here long before me, and was respected not to mention the fact that he seemed succesful.

I mean back to the thread topic if he told someone he had been ejected 3 times maybe someone drives a little closer to the edge because they feel he survived three times they probably could also.

I don't think anything that could be done to this person would be enough to call it over the top
Well said....X2!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.