Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > Beware and Stolen
Sunkin Ejection Stories >

Sunkin Ejection Stories

Notices

Sunkin Ejection Stories

Old 07-26-2010, 10:01 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Jay, there are 100 different guys slinging sh*t in this thread, why cant I have a little fun too?

Chances are, one of these days your gonna run into me on a dock somewhere. Next, your gonna buy me a beer and sit down and give me some photoshop pointers while laughing about this thread.
Old 07-26-2010, 10:04 PM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by prostock85
My personal opinion is yes I will, but doubtful it will be from him. I am willing to work with him being that he just had another child, but it's unlikely that we will be coming to like terms in the near future. I think he is quite capable of making money, just doubt he wants to hand it over to me. I'm not looking to pin the guy for the 514k (plus interest), just the approx 25ish that I'm out. I have a few collection agents that are willing to buy the judgement this minute but then LDD would be on the hook for the entire amount!! I just want this past me so I can pay back two OSO members that stepped up and finically helped me through that ordeal.
Why would you give him any credit when if the shoe was on the other foot, in fact when the shoe was on the other foot he had zero problem shoving it up your back side. Sell the debt and he will have to deal with the collectors. Don't worry the debt will get sold off a bunch of times and eventually he will settle with one of them.
Old 07-26-2010, 10:15 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Audiofn
Why would you give him any credit when if the shoe was on the other foot, in fact when the shoe was on the other foot he had zero problem shoving it up your back side. Sell the debt and he will have to deal with the collectors. Don't worry the debt will get sold off a bunch of times and eventually he will settle with one of them.
I'm basically to that point. The good thing for any company that buys it is that it can't be dismissed via bankruptcy. Think I'll make some calls in the morning.
Old 07-27-2010, 07:15 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by TEAMBAJA
Jay, there are 100 different guys slinging sh*t in this thread, why cant I have a little fun too?

Chances are, one of these days your gonna run into me on a dock somewhere. Next, your gonna buy me a beer and sit down and give me some photoshop pointers while laughing about this thread.
Exactly right...

We should all keep that in mind
Old 07-27-2010, 07:23 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Chances are, one of these days your gonna run into me on a dock somewhere. Next, your gonna buy me a [____] and sit down and discuss [_____] while laughing about this thread.
At the end of the day that's pretty much how it should be for everyone, except for a single certain man overboard.

Last edited by CigDaze; 07-27-2010 at 07:57 AM.
Old 07-27-2010, 07:48 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

1 beer!! he's buy'n all night!!!!!
Old 07-27-2010, 08:31 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by prostock85
I'm basically to that point. The good thing for any company that buys it is that it can't be dismissed via bankruptcy. Think I'll make some calls in the morning.
I'd sell it and move on - you owe him nothing especially not any more of your valuable time and stress. Get what you want out of it, and move on.

The downside is there will be a thread on SOS about how the internet bullies on OSO are screwing one of their "team".
Old 07-27-2010, 09:57 AM
SORE MEMBER
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Did someone say "beer summit"?? I'm in
Old 07-27-2010, 11:41 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by CigDaze
At the end of the day that's pretty much how it should be for everyone, except for a single certain man overboard.
Nick, where do you Florida guys go for vacation since your already there? You should come up to sunny Ohio and check out the islands sometime to see how we do things up here. However, if you dont like Key West, the islands may not be your thing.
Old 07-27-2010, 12:18 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 121 Likes on 21 Posts

Nick, where do you Florida guys go for vacation since your already there? You should come up to sunny Ohio and check out the islands sometime to see how we do things up here. However, if you dont like Key West, the islands may not be your thing.
TB, Florida guys go right past Ohio to vacation in Ontario ! LOL Actually Nick and Erin would very much enjoy Put in Bay over in Ohio. I call it the Key West of the north. ( well sort of ) Here are Nick and Erin enjoying an afternoon on Lake Ontario with Alec and I just a couple of weeks ago..
Attached Thumbnails Sunkin Ejection Stories-img_4000.jpg   Sunkin Ejection Stories-img_4002.jpg   Sunkin Ejection Stories-img_4004.jpg  

Sunkin Ejection Stories-img_4015.jpg  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.