Sunkin Ejection Stories >

Sunkin Ejection Stories

Notices

Sunkin Ejection Stories

Old 10-20-2010, 06:08 AM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Comanche3Six
What is going on with that guy? Here is the translation of his signature line....also the famous insane emperor that used it...
He has some Serious issues. Excessive Booze isn't the best idea for a lot of people.

oderint dum metuant: Let them hate so long as they fear. (A favorite saying of Caligula.)
Bobcat will deny that's what he meant because he has purposely misspelled the quote (metutant).

Enabler's IP address is the same as Bobcat's.

The 3 or 4 amigos over there have been making veiled threats that those they argued with back in the spring will be harmed if they show up at KW. All this is led by Bobcat/Enabler.

At one point the group was posting parts of their messages in WHITE type so the stupid parts werent showing up on the screen unless highlghted.

None of them have generated any effort towards helping the site with all this drivel other than being 30-50% of the daily post count.

Complete disrespect to Ratickle who is genuinely putting good effort in to getting the site back on track to what it was.

The leader of the group is currently concentrating on ridding his driveway of the 28' planter that he bought last year, dutifully following the advice of the site's owner.
Old 10-20-2010, 06:53 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

How soon they became a pathetic shell of what was.

Sad but true.

For some of them, you know if they had not made complete azzes of themselves here when SOS started, they would be here posting but the burnt bridge is too hot to cross back on.
Old 10-20-2010, 07:38 AM
Geronimo36
Gold Member

Received 131 Likes on 36 Posts

Originally Posted by catastrophe
At one point the group was posting parts of their messages in WHITE type so the stupid parts werent showing up on the screen unless highlghted.
Clever, I give them that but f'ed up at the same time.
Old 10-20-2010, 07:50 AM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Panther
Clever, I give them that but f'ed up at the same time.
Not fair to those over there from the original group that are spending their own money travelling to numerous events and truly trying to keep it on track.
It takes a lot of time and energy to keep a site fresh and coming up with new topics and ideas.

When 1 guy is doing it all while the supposed manager is absent and the owner is a pariah it must be frustrating.

Paul is trying hard, I can see that.
Old 10-20-2010, 02:51 PM
Geronimo36
Gold Member

Then I can see why he refused to coment on CS being in AC that very Friday....
Old 10-20-2010, 03:31 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Bobcat will deny that's what he meant because he has purposely misspelled the quote (metutant).

Enabler's IP address is the same as Bobcat's.

The 3 or 4 amigos over there have been making veiled threats that those they argued with back in the spring will be harmed if they show up at KW. All this is led by Bobcat/Enabler.

None of them have generated any effort towards helping the site with all this drivel other than being 30-50% of the daily post count.

Complete disrespect to Ratickle who is genuinely putting good effort in to getting the site back on track to what it was.

The leader of the group is currently concentrating on ridding his driveway of the 28' planter that he bought last year, dutifully following the advice of the site's owner.
Harm people?! Stupid comments written in white ink?! The question still stands even more so now. What the hell is going on with that guy? Is that the best SOS can do? A boozed up threatening idiot? They are really scraping the barnacles off the bottom of a garbage scow now. No professionalism whatsoever. Amazing stupidity.......

Last edited by Comanche3Six; 10-20-2010 at 03:34 PM.
Old 10-20-2010, 04:10 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Not fair to those over there from the original group that are spending their own money travelling to numerous events and truly trying to keep it on track.
It takes a lot of time and energy to keep a site fresh and coming up with new topics and ideas.

When 1 guy is doing it all while the supposed manager is absent and the owner is a pariah it must be frustrating.

Paul is trying hard, I can see that.
I haven't been over there in a long long time(actully I can't and we all know why) I miss it I really do and I feel sorry for Paul have'n to try to keep it all togeather himself.
The threats need to stop if that is in fact what Bob is doing and I sure hope he or they don't fallow through on them with any kind of harm to anyone.
So Alec, you heard anything from the one who is as he says......HIM ? whoever he is?
Old 10-22-2010, 08:08 AM
Geronimo36
Gold Member

I dunno, I just don't buy it Catastrophe... The two of them walked around the pits together, saying hello to people, many witnesses, wearing the SOS collared t-shirts... To not admit they were there together seems awfully strange to me..

Not trying to stirr the pot maybe it's just because I wouldn't hide it if it were me... "It is what it is"

Ta boot, Stecz also convinced my sister to post pics over there again...

I digress...
Old 10-22-2010, 08:14 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Panther
Ta boot, Stecz also convinced my sister to post pics over there again...

I digress...
Stecz????????who is this Stecz guy you speak of?
Old 10-22-2010, 04:28 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Airpacker
Stecz????????who is this Stecz guy you speak of?
Isn't that...Him?
Or should I say He who is Him?

Whoever the Phuck he is

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.