Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > Beware and Stolen
Sunkin Ejection Stories >

Sunkin Ejection Stories

Notices

Sunkin Ejection Stories

Old 11-09-2010, 10:57 AM
Registered

Received 693 Likes on 277 Posts

While true, there were/are a few rotten apples during the whole serious debacle and irregardless of whatever happened in the back rooms and the actions of a very few members there, I must say that my involvement with serious has been positive. I have met many in person and many more online that are good people, an asset to the sport and have become friends. I just don't want it to become that any involvement as a member of that site immediatly constitues the wearing of a scarlet S on ones chest. True there are some that need a big 'L' tattoed prominantly on there forehead, but by and large most were/are good people.
I feel fortunate at the relationships I have established as a result of being there. The most unfortunate aspect for me is the loss of what it was, to the basic member.
Old 11-09-2010, 11:58 AM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Airpacker
Funny thing is, I never actually took Bob to be such an over the top whack job.
Never would have thought he would invent his alter ego Enabler to spew such pathetic threats of violence.
Chit, I actually liked the guy and went drinking with him and Daze and Lady daze in KW last year.
What the h e l l were we thinking?

Too bad that particular group just cannot get past the fact that their hero Sunkin is a scum bag. Thye just cannot bring themselves to believe the TRUTH about that azzhat, lieing,thieving, imaginary millionaire,businessman supreme, invisible 41 foot offshore owning ex military hero boat racing expert on everything and anything POS.

Tends to have me question the IQ level of some of them.

LEARN TO LOVE THE PRICKS IN YOUR LIFE.
Old 11-09-2010, 03:37 PM
Registered

Received 747 Likes on 338 Posts

Originally Posted by Interceptor
Are Bobcat and Enabler the same person ?
Originally Posted by jayboat
Yes.
So the guy actually talks to himself via the internet. Maybe there's a medical name for that affliction. Something like "stupid person that talks to himself on the internet".
ed
Old 11-09-2010, 05:43 PM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by phragle
While true, there were/are a few rotten apples during the whole serious debacle and irregardless of whatever happened in the back rooms and the actions of a very few members there, I must say that my involvement with serious has been positive. I have met many in person and many more online that are good people, an asset to the sport and have become friends. I just don't want it to become that any involvement as a member of that site immediatly constitues the wearing of a scarlet S on ones chest. True there are some that need a big 'L' tattoed prominantly on there forehead, but by and large most were/are good people.
I feel fortunate at the relationships I have established as a result of being there. The most unfortunate aspect for me is the loss of what it was, to the basic member.
Again agree with every word posted here.

A shame
Old 11-09-2010, 05:57 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by catastrophe
Again agree with every word posted here.

A shame
LOL.....you mean a sham.
Old 11-09-2010, 06:21 PM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by PhantomChaos
LOL.....you mean a sham.
No I really mean its a shame.
With zero disrespect to OSO , there was a lot of effort put out by a lot of hard working guys.

One is still there workin his azz off, I'm sure , because he worked hard then.
Thats Paul.

The three absolutely non participating phucktards that are still over there with their stupid azz comments did nothing then and are an embarrassment now.

Fundrazor contributed absolutely phuckin ZERO and continues today. Brooks wears the Benefactor badge with honour when in fact he contributed squat .
And then there is the pisstank .

The three of them caused more crap in the spring when the correct thing for the site was attempted when in fact they knew ZIP about what the topics were because they didnt participate enough to know anything.

They all got sucked off by Sunkin to the extent that they blathered on and on about chit that they had no knowledge of.

They SAVED the site for their own dumbass reasons which obviously includes saying Mornin Hos and Night Hos every phuckin day of their lives.

The professional fund raiser did nothing to promote the site or raise one dime for anything important.

And the pretend owner ??? He drops by every 3 weeks to check in and doesnt participate in anything.

Everyone on the board in 2009 knew he did nothing , knew nothing, was capable of nothing. Thats been proven.

A ton of effort by good folks has turned into a joke.

137 posts a day with 68 of them about boating.

Fundrazor is the most self indulgent sanctimonious POS I have ever run across.

And the Enabler act is pure BS.

There are some new faces over there trying to keep it reasonable that should be complimented.

The 3 amigos should be banned.
Old 11-09-2010, 06:28 PM
Registered

That hard effort is completely gone and has been wasted. The place is a dump and a huge embarasment to performance boating now and a haven for crooks and scammers. The sooner is unplugged the better as far as I'm concerned.
Old 11-09-2010, 06:37 PM
Registered

Received 11 Likes on 6 Posts

Should never have been started...

For all the "good" reasons and mission statement that was the basis... Bs

The real reason is the the reason it went down
Old 11-09-2010, 07:48 PM
instigator
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by PhantomChaos
That hard effort is completely gone and has been wasted. The place is a dump and a huge embarasment to performance boating now and a haven for crooks and scammers.
that's just not true, an unfair comment, and a very disjointed assessment..
Old 11-09-2010, 08:12 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 150 Likes on 89 Posts

Originally Posted by BUIZILLA
that's just not true, an unfair comment, and a very disjointed assessment..
What, exactly, isn't true or unfair?
For those of us that were there, it's right on the money.

Aren't you a moderator over there?

NAPLES IMAGE Photo Galleries

NAPLES IMAGE PHOTOBLOG

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.