Sunkin Ejection Stories

Notices

Sunkin Ejection Stories

Old 05-22-2012, 06:47 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Panther
Well thanks. lol

To be honest, not feeling like it was back when... I've definitely spent a lot of time on this site adding content and accruing well over 10K posts.

Either the site and the persona has changed or I've changed.

Either way, life is good!
The only thing thats stays the same is that things will always change. I think that for the most part we as a group are not as trusting as we once were. There are some real scumbags in this industry.
Old 05-22-2012, 07:55 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Expensive Date
The only thing thats stays the same is that things will always change. I think that for the most part we as a group are not as trusting as we once were. There are some real scumbags in this industry.
All three statements R true! what is very sad R # 2 & 3!!!!!!
Old 05-22-2012, 08:34 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

There are some real scumbags in this industry.
Sunkins spawn....
Old 05-22-2012, 09:07 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Comanche3Six
Sunkins spawn....
Actually I have dealt w/ many dealers/etc over the years that should B in the klink 4 lying & misrepresentation!!! This elective passion of many of ours is 1 of the worst addictions (not known) 2 people not close 2 this industry!!!! There R many people/dealers/manufacturers that should B banned from this industry, some people that have been in known legal issues in this industry/sales & R out act'n like they belong!!!give me a break!!! Letz order 10 loaded pizza's & talk about it!!!!
Old 05-22-2012, 09:19 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by expensive date
the only thing thats stays the same is that things will always change. I think that for the most part we as a group are not as trusting as we once were. There are some real scumbags in this industry.

yup!!
Old 05-22-2012, 11:10 PM
Registered

I might have posted this before but to those new here is my opinion on how this happened, it very much reminds me of something else.

When I was a cop there was a pursuit on the other side of the precinct, I went ahead to intercept. He was stopped before I got there and outside of the car cuffed. There were about 5 other units there, myself and one other guy were searching the car the guy who was cuffed was standing by the rear of his car. I then hear another cop say he has the gun on him, he hade a loaded 9 in the small of his back, could have easily killed a couple of us that day how did this happen? because everyone thought the other guy searched him because he was cuffed......Why is this the same? Because Chris was around here a while he always surrounded himself with credible people. So every one thought he has to be legit we all thought the other guy searched him.
Old 08-08-2012, 03:50 PM
Registered

Received 77 Likes on 36 Posts

With all the Pantera info floating around......

I miss this thread!!
Old 08-09-2012, 11:41 AM
Registered

Received 32 Likes on 15 Posts
Default Ttt

Originally Posted by Chris Sunkin
When I rolled my TG over the embankment, the 4 10K straps held on. Didn't help much- everything was destroyed, but the trailer stayed firmly stuck to the boat.
Originally Posted by Chris Sunkin
I live in Ohio and travel the state extensively. Wouldn't be a problem for me to swing by and convey a message.
Just for fun

Last edited by 96scarab; 08-09-2012 at 11:51 AM. Reason: Because
Old 08-09-2012, 12:01 PM
Registered

Received 32 Likes on 15 Posts

Deleted...
Old 08-09-2012, 01:27 PM
Registered

Received 311 Likes on 183 Posts

I Because Chris was around here a while he always surrounded himself with credible people. So every one thought he has to be legit we all thought the other guy searched him.
All they had to do was see the guy was posting every saturday and sunday during the summer weekends. People with money like he was pretending to have don't have the time to nor do they want to keyboard boat all day.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.