Sunkin Ejection Stories

Notices

Sunkin Ejection Stories

Old 01-01-2014, 11:57 AM
Registered

Received 32 Likes on 15 Posts

Chris

Contributor
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

06-21-2013 12:43 PM

A guy doing some due diligence on me found OSO via Google. Thought he'd ask some questions. A bunch of people that don't know me or even know someone that knows me told him all about all of my shortcomings as a human. I just found it today.

I have reams of material and lots of good, grungy stories that I've never posted or talked about, mostly because I believe the sport isn't about the tiny percentage of Real Housewives that are drawn to board drama like vampire bats to a cow, but about people enjoying each other and their hobby. But I gave out a few tastes. The cyberbullies are all in hiding. They're still posting photoshopped pictures of me and the all-time class act gem, BEWARE: Chris Sunkin (Christopher Sunkin) is a liar and fake in the boating industry. In the world of the internet, this is how real men settle their differences.

I'm not hiding and I'm not hiding anything. I have my own private business that's mine and mine alone. I won't have the temerity to ask you about yours and expect the same in return. You wanna know about pools and barbecue grills or if I was dumb enough to fall out of a boat, ask away. If you want to look me up in the public records databases and post images from space of my house, I guess I can't stop you.

I have stayed away from here for a few reasons. Mostly because I wanted the site and those who stuck with it to do the best it could without me being a distraction. Aside from that, the mere sight or thought of a boat turned by stomach. It reminded me of how ugly some people can be. It reminded me that even though we're eons past the bloodsport of the Romans, there are people out there aching to be able to kick someone who someone else has knocked down. OK. Kick away. But I will be getting up.

Nowadays I am enjoying being a multiple-boat owner once again. Got a really nice Bayliner 19 at a yard sale for $350 (no, I didn't miss a zero) and a cute 22' pontoon boat that was a project my father took in on trade. It's nice to be on the water with the kids and friends and around people that aren't trying to impress anyone.

I was most saddened that people who stood up for me were so badly badgered and bullied. I don't blame any of them for bailing as in the end, we weren't really "brothers" but acquaintances who met on a website. I'm glad that I was able to walk away with a few lifetime friendships with people who I enjoyed time with. Paul, John and Bobcat all stood up in front of me and took shots on my behalf as did Dave Stecz. Tim and Jim held in there and took their share of abuse for doing so as well. I will always have gratitude and great respect for these people and they know what that means.

Looks like the sport of offshore survived without me. That's a good thing. I was hoping we could make it a little better but in the end, the greed and avarice of a few prevented that from happening
Old 01-01-2014, 12:09 PM
Registered

Received 32 Likes on 15 Posts

Good read if you have the time.
http://seriousoffshore.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=22809
Old 01-01-2014, 12:21 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Like I said "Bullchit/SnowBlower" I don't know why he wastes his time with powerboats. He should be working on writing another episode of Lord of the Rings. Go with the ability he has and make some cash.
Old 01-01-2014, 02:32 PM
Registered

Received 607 Likes on 275 Posts

lol. I read some of it but not gonna waste any more of my life reading his BS.
Old 01-01-2014, 10:47 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I was most saddened that people who stood up for me were so badly badgered and bullied. I don't blame any of them for bailing as in the end, we weren't really "brothers" but acquaintances who met on a website. I'm glad that I was able to walk away with a few lifetime friendships with people who I enjoyed time with. Paul, John and Bobcat all stood up in front of me and took shots on my behalf as did Dave Stecz. Tim and Jim held in there and took their share of abuse for doing so as well. I will always have gratitude and great respect for these people and they know what that means.

Ahh, I left not because of "abuse" but the fact that it was proven to me that you are a fraud. And you still owe me for that thing I sent to your friend. You know the one you said was a personal favor to you.
Old 01-01-2014, 10:51 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

One day Chris is going to piss someone off, and a lot of stuff that was "deleted" might come back. Just sayin.
Old 01-01-2014, 11:12 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by Expensive Date
One day Chris is going to piss someone off, and a lot of stuff that was "deleted" might come back. Just sayin.
I hope so, those barbecue tutorials sounded excellent!
Old 01-01-2014, 11:36 PM
Registered

Received 94 Likes on 22 Posts

Originally Posted by Interceptor
After re-doing 3 Apaches and being on my 4th, I'd say I know a little about the topic.
This type of BULLCHIT coming out of his mouth EVERY DAY is what really piises me off about him...

He goes on and on about the "mix up" with the money and how he was "treated bad" and everybody "piled on" but he never addresses the fact that practically EVERYTHING THAT EVER CAME OUT OF HIS MOUTH FOR YEARS WAS BULLCHIT!!!!!!!!!!!! like that would never upset anyone!

Last edited by pullmytrigger; 01-01-2014 at 11:38 PM.
Old 01-01-2014, 11:40 PM
Registered

Received 94 Likes on 22 Posts

You think you're done with this thread "Then IT PULLLLLLLS YOU BACK IN!!!!"
Old 01-01-2014, 11:48 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by pullmytrigger
This type of BULLCHIT coming out of his mouth EVERY DAY is what really piises me off about him...

He goes on and on about the "mix up" with the money and how he was "treated bad" and everybody "piled on" but he never addresses the fact that practically EVERYTHING THAT EVER CAME OUT OF HIS MOUTH FOR YEARS WAS BULLCHIT!!!!!!!!!!!! like that would never upset anyone!
Indeed.

Last edited by Comanche3Six; 01-02-2014 at 01:24 AM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.