Sunkin Ejection Stories >

Sunkin Ejection Stories

Notices

Sunkin Ejection Stories

Old 05-18-2010, 07:13 AM
Registered

Received 32 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by POWERPLAY J
I have always stayed neutral and couldn't care less who likes/dislikes whom, but the people here and other sites that put up worthless negative threads and posts degrading eachother not only make themselves look like douchbags but also the other 90% of us too! Why continue beating dead horses? are you that deserate to find self worth? GROW UP!

I an NOT defending anyone! Just sick of the B.S.

Then dont read it! It's that easy.
Old 05-18-2010, 07:44 AM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I have always stayed neutral and couldn't care less who likes/dislikes whom, but the people here and other sites that put up worthless negative threads and posts degrading eachother not only make themselves look like douchbags but also the other 90% of us too! Why continue beating dead horses? are you that deserate to find self worth? GROW UP!

He is NOT working out of the Sunsation factory. And from what I know anything from his daughter is questionable at best. Have someone stop in and check. I just saw him a few weeks ago still peddling and selling... didn't remember me from last yr when I told him his chit was overpriced and marginal

Old 05-18-2010, 01:20 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

LOL!!!!!!!!! Booo Hooooo!! Sorry if outing a bull $hit liar in the marine industry is considered "worthless and negative" to you. It's not a dead horse at all.......Mr. Lying Fake Paratrooper Boat Ejecting Charity Rippoff Con Artist Chris Sunkin is still hiding and believe if or not, some people don't know about this deabeat yet.
Old 05-18-2010, 01:57 PM

Originally Posted by pasquesi
I've been BANNED!! From SOS!! So, the mods are reading every post over here. What have they got to hide? Sunkin is really pouring some wicked Kool aide to those boys!!
You start a thread and then you get banned and you are shocked I really don't see why that would of happened to you
Old 05-18-2010, 02:59 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by pasquesi
I've been BANNED!! From SOS!! So, the mods are reading every post over here. What have they got to hide? Sunkin is really pouring some wicked Kool aide to those boys!!
Relax Pasquesi
SOS has plenty of anti witch hunters that will stand up to Sunkin immediatly! I'm sure Fund and Cozzi and Stecz and Buizzilla, Macguyver ect are tearing him apart for Banning you for comments made on OSO. Just chomping him right up as we speak! They don't tolerate that witch hunting! I can hear them now speaking their minds and setting that nasty old witch hunter straight!!!!!!!! Yeah! They'll do it!
AAAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhh..........If they were allowed to speak their minds on SOS.......sorry, forgot about that one small point.............my bad.
Hey!!! I'm banned too! LOL!
Old 05-18-2010, 03:03 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 150 Likes on 89 Posts

Originally Posted by Comanche3Six
Relax Pasquesi
SOS has plenty of anti witch hunters that will stand up to Sunkin immediatly! I'm sure Fund and Cozzi and Stecz and Buizzilla, Macguyver ect are tearing him apart for Banning you for comments made on OSO. Just chomping him right up as we speak! They don't tolerate that witch hunting! I can hear them now speaking their minds and setting that nasty old witch hunter straight!!!!!!!! Yeah! They'll do it!
AAAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhh..........If they were allowed to speak their minds on SOS.......sorry, forgot about that one small point.............my bad.
Hey!!! I'm banned too! LOL!
I was banned before you! naner, naner.

NAPLES IMAGE Photo Galleries

NAPLES IMAGE PHOTOBLOG
Old 05-18-2010, 03:12 PM
Rob
VIP Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by Comanche3Six
hey were is the one ya hit with a bat to see how far you can hit it
Old 05-18-2010, 03:12 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,365 Likes on 464 Posts

Never understood the witch hunt term. If they were the ones losing the money I guess it would be different

I guess the thing I don't understand is, how can anyone even talk to him without thinking, "his lips are moving is this another line of crap?". Personally I just chose not to associate with liars, but I'm funny like that.... everybody funny, now you funny too!
Old 05-18-2010, 03:21 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Strip Poker 388
hey were is the one ya hit with a bat to see how far you can hit it
I don't know where Sunkin has been? Probably buried under a rock somewhere working out a new money scam.....to pay his taxes that are behind. He'll pop up soon, the bat is always ready.........the hammer too!

http://www.flasharcade.com/arcade-ga...mole-game.html

Last edited by Comanche3Six; 05-18-2010 at 03:30 PM.
Old 05-18-2010, 04:02 PM
Registered

This one?
http://www.uk-cl.com/games/penguin_launch.htm

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.