Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > Beware and Stolen
Sunkin Ejection Stories >

Sunkin Ejection Stories

Notices

Sunkin Ejection Stories

Old 05-27-2010, 01:55 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Strange...I was on this AM but I am not on that list...
Whatever that means
Old 05-27-2010, 02:26 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

im just blown away by the fact that this Chris wouldn’t come on here and confess, by lying and not admitting to certain things that are proven to be lies, it kills his credibility. I for one would probably still be going on SOS site had i just heard the following

"hey guys, im sorry, i lived vicariously through my key board, telling stories i heard throughout the yrs from my race friends, or other boating buddies as though it was me. telling you all these stories gave me clout, it gave me power and credibility and more than that it gave me confidence and made me feel good... i embellished and told some tales that weren’t true of my boating past, career, and boats ive owned... it was stupid, immature and just a lala land i wished i lived in of a guy i was able to portray on the internet.... the real me is middle class, owner of a few project boats, with probably only 10% of the real life history, knowledge and boats owned that i portrayed... sorry for getting carried away. This doesn’t take away any of my love, passion or desire of the sport, it was just a low point for me getting carried away trying to impress you all with a life I was not, xxoo CS"
Old 05-27-2010, 03:14 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by birdog
Whatever that means
Do you have "invisible mode" turned ON in your member control panel?
Old 05-27-2010, 04:17 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by BOBCATMATHEWS
You have to forgive Ed, I called him a dick head a year and half ago and she can't get over it.....kind of the NJ version of tex....
Not the drunk keyboard tough guy again? You have my name and address.
Come get some.
That's my final post on this Mr Barroom tough azz. The rest is up to you.

And I notice you don't seem to mind Sunkin putting that $100 bill intended for charity in his wallet. Two scumbags. One steals from a sick childrens charity and the other doesn't have the guts to stand up to him. Instead, you hang around SOS and lick the sweat off his nuts. It's nauseating! If he goes to prison you could be his punk. Hell, you already are..............

Last edited by Comanche3Six; 05-27-2010 at 05:58 PM.
Old 05-27-2010, 05:37 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by birdog
Whatever that means
When are you gonna quit picking on these kids and get your ass back up to the lake?
Old 05-27-2010, 08:03 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by PhantomChaos
Here is a perfect example of a website with the Session Timeout being set for many THOUSANDS of seconds. Most of these users (and guests) are not on the SOS site at this time, but may have been on over the last day or so?

Currently Active Users: 291 (181 members and 110 guests)

Chris, 24ol4now , 24rocket , 2biguns , 42JOHNNY , 44MTI , 4g63 Steve , 95south , ApachePete , ar15meister , AugiePensa , Awaken , baldtires , Big Time , BillR , blackwidow , Boatally Insane , boatme , Bobcat , boomer35 , Boss460 , Brad , BRAD SCHOENWALD , BRD , bret , BRIAN73 , Bud Weisner , BUIZILLA , bulletbob , Buoy , Caincando1 , capthump1 , CDOWNS , Check300 , chewiekw , chrisk , Cigarette/TS , clambake7 , clayinaustin , Compensation , Condor , convincer253 , cowisl , Crash-Box , C_Spray , dabomb6638 , dahzone1 , DAREDEVIL , dd24skater , Delta5 , DKwestern , dmartiniup , DoubleDown , Doug1 , DrGaryDC , drpete3 , ds01 , Ebay Ed , eightsecmopar , Engreps , excavator , fbc25el , Flying Dutchman , FormulaMatt , Fountain38SC , Frequency , fstct , gatorone , GENERAL LEE , gofish7070 , GRH , gripit , Griswald , Hard Charger , Havasu Hangin' , hjarrett , Hollowpoint , hotseeter , htrdlncn , ICDEDPPL , Indy , insanity , Jeffro , Jersey Girl , jetmech , jhenrie , Jim Dyke , JO - PANTERABOAT , JohnnyZ , JOLLEY , jrz , jshimes00 , kerigoff , Kevin Schulte , Knot 4 Me , Ktron , LaughingCat , Lee , Liquid Fix , liquordistributor , lohring , LOUIE7171 , lowblue320 , lucky strike , lucy , MacGyver , Magic Medicine , Maritime_eng , merlin , Mike A. , Mike Bontoft , MOBILEMERCMAN , Ms PatriYacht , Nevr2nd , NNRT , Nordicflame , nthdegree , offshoremikey , on the wick , one , PatriYacht , Perlmudder , Pete B , PlumCrazy , PokerRunStu2000 , POWERPLAY33 , Pro1 , purrfection , redhotsommer , Rich , Richard Crainium , Rick G , Rocketman , Roger 1 , Ron P , rschap1 , Ryan Beckley , sab79 , Salesmanship , sbracing , scottc , Sean H , searaycer , sensay00 , shifter , Sick Sting , SKATIN , smittydog2 , spiker , stevesxm , summer heat , SVL 21 , SVL66 , sy goldberg , Sydwayz , thlwl , ThrottleUp Props , ThruHull , tiderunner , topgunkid , tstuck , tunnelvision69 , twainscott , txriverrat2001 , Uncle Dave , viperfitness1 , vortex5021 , Wahoo 214 , waterbum , waterdogs , WhataConcept , whataworld51 , Whoz Your Daddy , WMF , Wreckdoctor , Wrinkleface , Xray50 , Xtreme Air , yesrej
Thanks that helps me understand how it works
Old 05-27-2010, 08:56 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,365 Likes on 464 Posts

Originally Posted by TEAMBAJA
When are you gonna quit picking on these kids and get your ass back up to the lake?
awwwwww come on now...even you have to see it now..it's ok, just say it, He is full of Sh!t

if not this thread will help you either digest it or clean your colon..your choice
Old 05-27-2010, 10:28 PM
WMF
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 36 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin
awwwwww come on now...even you have to see it now..it's ok, just say it, He is full of Sh!t

if not this thread will help you either digest it or clean your colon..your choice
I heard he willl be in OC this weekend to clean your colon Rob, watch out
Old 05-27-2010, 11:23 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Chris Sunkin
I'll admit, I got caught up in the enthusiasm and the competition.
Competition with what? Your keyboard? Thats probably the worst post I have ever seen! Actually pretty sad I promise I wont lose any sleep about your fictitious boating experiences when Im wasted this memeorial weekend on my 42' Fountain playin bumper boats In fact I remember your advice IF I ever eject myself and passangers. Brad Paisley said it best "Im so much cooler online" I work down at the pizza pit and drive a Haundai.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYT89iItQgw
Old 05-28-2010, 12:23 AM
Registered

Received 30 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by Young Performance
I have a question that hopefully someone can answer. I have seen Alec (catastrophe) post screenshots from Alexa ( they track a website's traffic) a few times. How accurate are these numbers???
Alexa's numbers are incomplete at best. There are dozens of ways to play with them. The easiest way is by how many sites have links to the site in question. By having more links to you on other sites, your Alexa number will climb. You can also add alexa widgets to your site, which will highly inflate your rank. Ask for Google analtics numbers. If they don't have them, or won't gtive them to you, run.

Last edited by Zone 5; 05-28-2010 at 12:49 AM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.