Sunkin Ejection Stories

Notices

Sunkin Ejection Stories

Old 05-28-2010, 08:59 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by jayboat
I.dont.remember.ANY.threads.being.deleted
Actually Jay, there was a thread started by Alec look'n 4 Bootdaddy, he came on, made a statement( about some drive issue, I saw it) & it got gone, unless it is still around & I just have not gone that deep into the pages?????? By the by dude, what is w/ all the periods?????

Last edited by wrinkleface; 05-28-2010 at 09:02 AM.
Old 05-28-2010, 09:17 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 150 Likes on 89 Posts

Originally Posted by wrinkleface
Actually Jay, there was a thread started by Alec look'n 4 Bootdaddy, he came on, made a statement( about some drive issue, I saw it) & it got gone, unless it is still around & I just have not gone that deep into the pages?????? By the by dude, what is w/ all the periods?????
That.wasnt.much.of.a.thread.if.I.remember.correctl y.
but,thanks.for.filling.me.in.T.

check.Bobs.adventure.thread.

I.lost.the.space.bar.apostrophe.and.a.few.other.ke ys.in.some.nasty.water.off.Dominican.Republic.
Laptop.was.bouncing.around.belowdeck.

NAPLES IMAGE Photo Galleries

NAPLES IMAGE PHOTOBLOG
Old 05-28-2010, 09:28 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by catastrophe
Well...Non-boater= Jayboat. One of the worst on these threads...

You dont know what you are talking about and should stay quiet.

Maybe I dont know what I'm talking about..But you are 100% correct that I should stay quiet.I'm done

. Hope you guys all have a great Holiday !!!
Old 05-28-2010, 09:48 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

104713 views on 8 threads as of 5 minutes ago.

All within 7 weeks.

Someone must be interested in the topic.

It becomes uncivil when the topic gets sidetracked with comments from those that dont understand the discussion.
How many of those posts and views were yours?

Seriously, look at the title of this thread and ask yourself why this thread is still rolling, and all of the other IDENTICAL threads are locked? Wait, let me answer that.......................because you are out to save the world from Chris Sunken!
Old 05-28-2010, 09:50 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by jayboat

I.lost.the.space.bar.apostrophe.and.a.few.other.ke ys.in.some.nasty.water.off.Dominican.Republic.
Laptop.was.bouncing.around.belowdeck.
If thats true then thats f*cking hilarious! All this time I thought you've been typing it that way for the slow readers to prove a point. Ive been meaning to ask..................
Old 05-28-2010, 12:31 PM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by TEAMBAJA
How many of those posts and views were yours?

Seriously, look at the title of this thread and ask yourself why this thread is still rolling, and all of the other IDENTICAL threads are locked? Wait, let me answer that.......................because you are out to save the world from Chris Sunken!
Its Chris Sunkin not Sunken. Show some respect.

Not the world, just anyone that would give him money, time, or effort.

In answer to your question....probably less than half of 1%.

Last edited by Catastrophe; 05-28-2010 at 12:36 PM.
Old 05-28-2010, 01:00 PM
Registered

Jay probably does not need defending, but I remember when he came on OSO, he presented himself honestly, he was living in a small place with an old boat, that if I am correct was destroyed during Katrina. He had just moved to Fl to take a new job before the Hurricane. After Katrina he was left with no job and his place was a mess, he eventually moved to the Naples area and that's when he met up with Bob and then you know the rest of the story.

Funny thing is when SOS started I knew CS from here but had never read all his posts about the different brands of boats he said he had or has. I did not join SOS because I thought he was a big time boat owner and I bet others did not care as well. I also don't believe you have to have a boat to participate or own this type of web site, you just have to love the sport. However to remain respected within this community. which we all know is not very annonomous, you have to be honest, maybe you can embellish a little now and again but to out right lie over and over again will turn people off and away from you.
Old 05-28-2010, 01:02 PM
Registered

Its Chris Sunkin not Sunken. Show some respect.
Opps, I cant even claim typo on that one. Usually Im the one on spelling patrol raising hell. Thats as bad as all the ads on craiglist that say Camero instead of Camaro.
Old 05-28-2010, 01:21 PM
Registered

I was thinking about this topic and someone metioning Jay not having a boat. It made me realize that Jay is the perfect example of how you don't have to present yourself any differnt than you are to get along and make friends in this offshore community. If you met Jay you would find him (or at least I do) as an aging Hippie and a bit of a teddybear, with a wandering spirit and a lot of liberal ideas Very opposite of the majority of members here. However he has managed on his own terms to become friends with a lot of this community's movers and shakers. As many of you know, he is currently enjoying another great adventure with BobtheBuilder in BVI. So if anyone thinks they have to make up stories about what they own or what they know, just think of Jay and then just be yourself.
Old 05-28-2010, 06:12 PM
Registered

Received 30 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by birdog

Jay put more time and effort into the entertainment of members at SOS than Chris Sunkin ever did.

He also put more personal risk money up to do so.

The cost to Chris Sunkin personally to start and maintain SOS was next to nothing as it turns out.
The numbers that Sunkin has floated out there have been confirmed as absolutely false.

Thank Jay.
Lots of people on these forums have no boat. Who cares? Jay never lied about it. I'm glad he doesn't have a boat, and has his money tied up in cameras, just so I can see his pictures.

Jay has more money tied up in just his camera body than it cost CS to start sos, buy the software, and pay to host it for a year. And getting to look at his pictures are worth 100000 times that.

Only 6 days to Jax Jay. Can't wait to meet you, and personally thank you for all the pictures over the years.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.