Sunkin Ejection Stories >

Sunkin Ejection Stories

Notices

Sunkin Ejection Stories

Old 06-02-2010, 02:24 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Audiofn
Geeze Nort you want to go get some money from Rick for me?

Sure......want me to post it on his FB page?

Hey.....didn't Chris Sunkin have a FB page? Is this him HERE?
Old 06-02-2010, 03:02 PM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by PhantomChaos
Sure......want me to post it on his FB page?

Hey.....didn't Chris Sunkin have a FB page? Is this him HERE?
I don't know how you could be face book friends with a guy that rips people off. LOL
Old 06-02-2010, 03:14 PM
Registered

I don't know how you could be face book friends with a guy that rips people off. LOL
There isn't a "friends with issues" or "acquaintance" catagory on FB.

One worry I have though......if this ever did get resolved, what new avatar would you use?
Old 06-02-2010, 03:21 PM
Registered

Geeze Nort you want to go get some money from Rick for me?
Rick who?
Old 06-03-2010, 12:16 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Interceptor
Although his military service statements bother me I would not call him a "fake paratrooper" yet.
Now........if you want to prove it the National Archives grants freedom of information queries about a persons military service.
What a surprise. Unsuccessful in identifying a military service record for Chris Sunkin. I'll probably call them tomorrow just to get some clarification.

If you Google "verify military service" there is a website called www.LoveFraud.com that is dedicated to sociopaths like this. HERE is a "red flag" list.
Attached Thumbnails Sunkin Ejection Stories-chrissunkin-military-lie-001.jpg   Sunkin Ejection Stories-chrissunkin-military-lie-003.jpg  
Old 06-03-2010, 07:58 AM
Registered

Received 747 Likes on 338 Posts

Chris Sunkin,
I have no issue with a person regardless of their serving or not serving in the military. But when a person makes up a military history they become one of the lower life forms in my book. I had doubts about your service as most people that go in harms way usually keep their past quiet. I know as I served.
At times you berated people that posted here and on SOS because they took a liberal anti-war position. At least those people took an honest position you scumbag. You're a real role model for your kids.

ed
Old 06-03-2010, 08:12 AM
Registered

Received 693 Likes on 277 Posts

What a surprise. Unsuccessful in identifying a military service record for Chris Sunkin. I'll probably call them tomorrow just to get some clarification.

If you Google "verify military service" there is a website called www.LoveFraud.com that is dedicated to sociopaths like this. HERE is a "red flag" list.
Nort, did you provide an SSN with the request? You wont get any information out of the govt. without one.
Old 06-03-2010, 10:02 AM
Registered

Received 32 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by CAP071
Chris Sunkin have you ever served?

Air Force
Old 06-03-2010, 08:41 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by phragle
Nort, did you provide an SSN with the request? You wont get any information out of the govt. without one.
WRONG. It doesn't say a SSN is required anywehre on that form. It says to "furnish as much information as possible".

Obviously I only had a First name, Last name and Middle initial for them to look him up, but.....
  • Section ll #1 (Information and/or Documents Requested), I checked "other" and indicated I was not looking for any records, just verification if this person had ever been in any military service.

• In Section ll, #2 "Purpose-other" area I indicated that I suspected this person was falsely identifying himself as having military service and might be a con man.

Do you think Christopher T. Sunkin is a popular name? In fact, I would imagine that he is the ONLY "Christopher T. Sunkin". Just google it. I will call the number provided on the form later to clarify the letter, but they provided exactly the information that I requested.

NO MILITARY SERVICE RECORD
Old 06-03-2010, 09:03 PM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

WRONG. It doesn't say a SSN is required anywehre on that form. It says to "furnish as much information as possible".

Obviously I only had a First name, Last name and Middle initial for them to look him up, but.....
  • Section ll #1 (Information and/or Documents Requested), I checked "other" and indicated I was not looking for any records, just verification if this person had ever been in any military service.

• In Section ll, #2 "Purpose-other" area I indicated that I suspected this person was falsely identifying himself as having military service and might be a con man.

Do you think Christopher T. Sunkin is a popular name? In fact, I would imagine that he is the ONLY "Christopher T. Sunkin". Just google it. I will call the number provided on the form later to clarify the letter, but they provided exactly the information that I requested.

NO MILITARY SERVICE RECORD

If its an uncommon name, do you think this is him??

This company in Boston has never heard of him.

Why would this be out there ??

http://www.spoke.com/info/p46RfLB/ChristopherSunkin

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.