Sunkin Ejection Stories

Notices

Sunkin Ejection Stories

Old 06-06-2010, 06:25 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin
my post is in direct response to Bobcat coming on here under the name filobuster and posting.
FiloBobster!!!!!!! What a devious cowardly weasel.......excessive fillofboozetostir the demons out, no doubt. How long can Sunkin buy drinks with that hundred? Must have bilked more $........lot's more...... The FBI has their work cut out for them on this one.

Last edited by Comanche3Six; 06-06-2010 at 09:55 AM.
Old 06-06-2010, 07:41 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by THRILLSEEKER
But, FU8K YOU! and the horse you rode in on if you think for a seccond your going to throw under the bus the rest of the guys and gals that have worked to build Serious. Call Chris out all you want but drag Bob and John into it, man your really scratching the bottom.
Tony
I have seen no worse from Rob than the treatment I received from other members of the SOS board while I was STILL AN ACTIVE MEMBER. I was there from day one Tony and probably spent more cumulative hours acting as a Mod than anyone else involved.
When all this started and the TRUE history of Chris Sunkin came floating to the surface, I said nothing about my gut feelings towards Chris.
He was pizzed because I did not come on OSO and beat his drum and defend him and his actions. Oddly enough, if you ask the right people, I had been DEFENDING his childish actions for months already behind the scenes. You surely must have seen the regular incindiary posts he put up here on OSO. Essentially challenging Rob to poke him in the public eye.

Well, with NO proof of any wrong doing on my part what so ever other than NOT coming on here as he requested and falsely declaring that everything being said about him was a lie and how great of a person and offshore authority he was, he descided which side of the "fight" I was to be on. No one else, him.

Shouldn't Chris's upstanding and exemplary moral standards, the ones he brags of so often in his posts have stopped him from allowing anyone to slander me?

Should not have John's righteous ways have prevented him from being a false accuser?

Chris sure didn't stop John the self righteous one from jumping on the hater band wagon because of my friendship with Alec and insinuating over and over that I couldn't be trusted did he?

John certainly made sure everyone read about his utter disdain
for alec. Called him every childish name in the book. Made other insinuations about MY FRIEND'S character. He was the one declaring that Alec was a greedy azzhole who was after power and money. He was the biggest accuser in the B o D of serious.

Unfortunately, when you make false accusations and others know the truth, you not only look the fool, you are the fool.

John came here posting his self righteous diatribes, none of US went there and did it.
How do you defend someone as two faced as John is?
One day sucking up to Alec, next his sworn enemy and denouncer?

Chris's high standards and impecable ethics did not stop him from deleting all proof of his lies when he closed the board room and wiped its history away did it? How about while sending me PM's telling me how sorry he was that he let the personal attacks against me by other members of his board go on, he reopened the Moderators room BUT, "FORGOT" to include me.
I was told by 3 other board members that it was back up. I pm'd Chris and he lied to me and said in fact, the other 3 were lieing to me and f in me over because of my friendship with HIS enemy.

I heard other things said about me behind my back once I was precluded from the B o D discussions. Most not very nice either.

People who, for their two faced, self righteous attitudes of grandeur deserve to have the bus PARKED on them.

The only one who, beside myself called out BS was Mark ( Cosmic) and guess what, after watching the BS Chris was allowing certain directors to sling at other directors with no base in fact, he was the first to quit.

Pots shouldn't be calling kettles names.

PS, considering who has left the site as an active board member, I would say most who actually DID the building have joined Elvis .
Old 06-06-2010, 09:12 AM
OSO Moderator
Charter Member

Received 25 Likes on 6 Posts

Thrill.... Rob was refering to the second user name that Bobcat logged on with and posted 20 B.S. posts, I deleted them but missed Robs comment or I would have delete that too....

Originally Posted by THRILLSEEKER
How old are you? Is this really what this is coming to? Calling out every single last person who doesnt join the hate campaign? Anyone who still posts on Serious Offshore is a worthless piece of chit in your eyes? Obviously you have a beef with Chris but apparenlty thats not good enough. You want to label anyone who posts there an "enabler" so you call them out? Poke childish names?? Really? Whiskey Tango Foxtrot!?!?!?!?!

I've sat back and watched this whole thing unfold. If you dont like Chris thats fine. But, FU8K YOU! and the horse you rode in on if you think for a seccond your going to throw under the bus the rest of the guys and gals that have worked to build Serious. Call Chris out all you want but drag Bob and John into it, man your really scratching the bottom.

Rob, how many friends could you call at this very seccond to bail you out of a pinch?

In the end this sport is yet further divided, something we dont have room for.

Last edited by SpeedGirl; 06-06-2010 at 09:17 AM.
Old 06-06-2010, 10:07 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,365 Likes on 464 Posts

Originally Posted by SpeedGirl
Thrill.... Rob was refering to the second user name that Bobcat logged on with and posted 20 B.S. posts, I deleted them but missed Robs comment or I would have delete that too....
see and people think I get special treatment if anything she watches me more because I'm pretty blunt
Old 06-06-2010, 10:17 AM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Throughout this whole mess I have seen at least 3 recent posts alluding to violence . None of them came from the accuser's side of the argument.
Both flagwavers. If that isnt childish I don't know what is.

Two of the references came from Fund.
Old 06-06-2010, 11:38 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by SpeedGirl
I think he just missed that post or something.

My .02 - I've refrained from posting in most of this. I've watched most of it unfold but haven't watched the last couple of weeks as much since it has turned into mud slinging and a witch hunt. Yes, Chris has been nothing but nice to Tony and I, has helped out out etc. I know many of you have similar stories. There's no getting around the fact he seems to have posted many stories that can be traced elsewhere. I can't defend any of that and I don't intend to.

Honestly, most of this has turned me off of intenet boating forums. I only frequent our site and occasionally the Donzi forums.

Tony's point (I think) and the one I'm trying to make is that because we enjoyed what Serious stood for, doesn't mean I/we can defend the choices he's made. Just because you post on a certain site doesn't make you a target for the mudslinging. The people I respect out of this the most out of this are CigDaze, Craig, Expensive Date, and AirPacker. They are the people who choose to walk away and not get involved in the BS. They went boating. And really, that's what it's supposed to be about in case anyone forgot. Boating. Going fast, big waves, a good sun tan and napping on a sun pad.
Old 06-06-2010, 11:53 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by DonziChick

Tony's point (I think) and the one I'm trying to make is that because we enjoyed what Serious stood for, doesn't mean I/we can defend the choices he's made. Just because you post on a certain site doesn't make you a target for the mudslinging. The people I respect out of this the most out of this are CigDaze, Craig, Expensive Date, and AirPacker. They are the people who choose to walk away and not get involved in the BS. They went boating. And really, that's what it's supposed to be about in case anyone forgot. Boating. Going fast, big waves, a good sun tan and napping on a sun pad.
Excellent post, excellent points. Only problem is, they will label you an "ENABLER" if they dont like it. If I had a nickle for everytime the word ENABLER was used in the 1/2 dozen threads on this subject, I would have............................a sh*tload of nickles!
Old 06-06-2010, 12:10 PM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by TEAMBAJA
Excellent post, excellent points. Only problem is, they will label you an "ENABLER" if they dont like it. If I had a nickle for everytime the word ENABLER was used in the 1/2 dozen threads on this subject, I would have............................a sh*tload of nickles!
Probably 6 nickles in total.

Elizabeth is right. Boating, catching some rays and big water is what its all about.
You need a boat to do that though.

Had a great winter and put 93 hours on my boat in Florida .
Old 06-06-2010, 12:32 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by catastrophe

Elizabeth is right. Boating, catching some rays and big water is what its all about.
You need a boat to do that though.
Before you edit that, do you realize how many members of OSO are currently boatless?
Old 06-06-2010, 12:37 PM
Easily Distracted
Platinum Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by TEAMBAJA
Before you edit that, do you realize how many members of OSO are currently boatless?
True - but most of us have real friends who have boats and invite us to go ... cuz we dont wear our shoes on other peoples sun pads

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.