Notices

Sunkin Ejection Stories

Old 06-09-2010, 04:13 PM
Commercial Member
Commercial Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by catastrophe
Still having no luck logging in.

Ownership change mustnt have happened yet.
I don't understand why you guys would want to log onto that site..I thought you guys hated it...
Old 06-09-2010, 04:15 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I have to give Sunkin credit. He got a group of powerboaters interested enough to give their time, effort, talent, sweat , money, and resources to build him a website. Unfortunately the real Sunkin surfaced and the same guys that built it, left, and in doing so tore SOS down. Sunkin, now realizing his fatal mistake and also SOS's demise was at hand, decided one final trick was in order.
He left the website to Stecz and spun a tale of other interests and pursuits as he "maybe exited". All with the hopes that the powerboaters would return and rebuild SOS. What happens next will be interesting..........

Last edited by Comanche3Six; 06-09-2010 at 08:14 PM.
Old 06-09-2010, 04:16 PM
OSO OG
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin
I'm aware of proxys I own two sites myself...As Alec said Grindstone is not a proxy company... here it is just to show that I'm not the one lieing...again
As I said before. My office is 5 miles from that addy. You want me to go knock on the door?
Old 06-09-2010, 04:37 PM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by cdowns
I don't understand why you guys would want to log onto that site..I thought you guys hated it...
Hated it ???

We built it.
Old 06-09-2010, 04:39 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 150 Likes on 89 Posts

Well... we don't exactly love the owner.

I can't speak for Alec, but for me it's curiosity. My IP address is still banned as well and as long as ex-members are unable to log on it would appear that nothing has really changed over there. Big surprise.

I gotta say that I am completely astounded that anyone would think that place has any future at all after what has happened.

NAPLES IMAGE Photo Galleries

NAPLES IMAGE PHOTOBLOG
Old 06-09-2010, 04:43 PM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

If Dave owns it, it should be accessible.

If he doesn't , then its just another BS story from Sunkin.

If Dave owns it and we cant get back in then I know he is straight up enough to say so. But thats not what he has said to me.
And I believe him.

Whatever happens here in the next few days is Sunkins doing.
Not Stecz's.

Hopefully Stecz isnt getting added to the long list of phuckees.
Old 06-09-2010, 05:11 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by jayboat
I gotta say that I am completely astounded that anyone would think that place has any future at all after what has happened.
Keep in mind there are new people stumbling upon these sites everyday. To some of them, it will be the greatest site in the world.

If Dave is in control now, I wouldnt expect anything to happen overnight and maybe we should give him the benefit of the doubt, and a few days to get his feet wet.
Old 06-09-2010, 05:11 PM
Commercial Member
Commercial Member

Gotcha ....
Old 06-09-2010, 05:30 PM
Registered

Never said I hated it, hell I put countless hours into it,I loved the place and made some great friends that I wouldn't have without it, but as soon as all this started I was the 1st,well actully #5 to leave, the damage is done and the sad part is it didn't have to be this way but I will never return but that doesn't meen I hate the place and I have to admitt that I have found alot more time to get alot of chit done after being away from it.

I still can't log in.
Old 06-09-2010, 06:03 PM
Registered

Received 747 Likes on 338 Posts

Thirtysome people responded to the big announcement over there. I'd say the site is treading water.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.