Notices

Sunkin Ejection Stories

Old 06-10-2010, 07:22 AM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

HEY CHRIS

With all the volunteers to chose from to pass the place on to
" FOR THE LOVE OF THE SPORT"

There are 3 left over there that are more than capable of makin a go of it....and this is the new " OWNER"

About stecz20
Biography
I am nothing!!!!!!
Interests
yankin my wanky
Occupation
Garbage man
Signature
I'm the guy you have to blow around here for a drink...

You have to be an absolute retarded fcktard.

Good pick
Old 06-10-2010, 07:25 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

Page 23 and there's still more ............It's hard to believe that someone can fabricate stories (and pretty good ones at that), 24/7 for that long a period of time. Some of the new ones coming up are even bigger than the old ones
Old 06-10-2010, 07:27 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by OldSchool
That was for the KW poker run and he told me that the boat had been sold to Lorne's brother and was being kept in FL. We could use it anytime. Using the boat could happen if they got the engine back together after the broken crank was fixed. It was just a broken crank and CS was fixing it. When I later asked about it, I was told that it wasn't doable.....but Alec would be bringing his boat so we were covered.
If you are referring to the worlds.....you would think that Corey and Cole would have showed up in their new boat instead of bringing the Magnum? I also would think that Cole would have mentioned the new boat his dad got to me while we were standing on the Magnum shooting the ****.

Or maybe they brought the Magnum because the crank wasnt fixed yet.
Old 06-10-2010, 07:35 AM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by VtSteve
Page 23 and there's still more ............It's hard to believe that someone can fabricate stories (and pretty good ones at that), 24/7 for that long a period of time. Some of the new ones coming up are even bigger than the old ones
It was the almost perfect con. He built our trust and revealed a lot of info about himself (most cons won't) and surrounded himself with people that were above reproach. Just our board group around him gave him almost perfect credibility. But it was a house of cards, once you started to question even one thing it was too easy to find hundreds that were not true. This is what confuses me about several of the people over there that still support him, there is so much info out there now that they have to have questions. So either they have done their own checking and have given him a pass, or they have just chosen to ignore it all and keep holding on to whatever good things he's done or said (Daddy only beats me cause he loves me). I mean even the most basic of stories (pool parties at his house) are verifiable as false.
Old 06-10-2010, 07:36 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Ok, I have been watching this since it started and have a few thoughts since I have seen this more than once (some say bad boating business have followed me around the last few years)
Since I got out of the auto industry six years ago I thought it would be fun to be involved in my passion buy making it my work (Man was I wrong)
I was Sales and Marketing Manager for Chief Powerboats, (story to follow) I was general Manager for The Wharf Marina (worked for owner Mike Vorce who is now in prison for 30 million in boat loan fraud)
My son worked for Trick Marine (Son left before Fred and Trick imploded) My son worked for Saber boats (when Mike Vorce was involved and pretty much put them under)

I have owned many offshore boats (have video and photo proof)

I have been on OSO for a long time. I have also been a charter member at SOS
I think everyone here is more than justified for the feelings. I still would love to look Chris in the face and have him answer some of the questions brought out in the past month. I also feel like it is time to move on and go boating

Many of the things that have been posted, on this thread in particular, remind me of when I was asked to come on to Chief Powerboats and be their Sales and Marketing Manager. The lies and deceit that cost a few customers that I got involved with the company through purchasing boats, resulted in hundreds of thousands of dollars lost based on lies. My time and energy involved with this was immense and my reputation was put on the line. I was so proud and excited to be a part of this great idea. (Bad Karma still follows this company) Not unlike the Sunkin fiasco, many people got drug through the mud and many good people were damaged from a money standpoint with Chief, and even more from a reputation standpoint. (By the way the issues were not with Bobby S, they were directed out of Crown Point Indiana where the company owners reside) For a short time Pat at Active Thunder was involved and he started to see the nightmare and lies unfolding faster than anyone else and he ran the other way. I hung in longer because I was trying to get two boats finished that I had hundreds of thousands of dollars given to me (which I forwarded to the owners of the company) that had been deposited on boats and the boats were just not getting built. After I finally came to the conclusion the Chief ship was sinking (was never really afloat) I left and then spent the next year or so fighting to get the 42' finished and delivered to the customer. The 37' was finished and then almost immediately re-registered as an Active Thunder (what it really was all along) and then resold.

Some day I will tell the entire Chief powerboat story (will shock the crap out of you) but suffice to say more money was lost in the Chief debacle. (They still owe me thousands of dollars)
The two customers that invested 3/4 of a million dollars in total between two boats lost a large amount of that money trying to get rid of the boats once they got them. The boats immediately lost their luster from the beginning because of the lies and broken promises.

I could write a book on the Miami shuffle that took place based out of Crown Point Indiana

Once in a while my frustration from the past comes out on a forum and I make a dig at the past owners of the company that ripped off myself, my friends and my customers for a ton of money. Most times I make comment when I think this same group from Crown Point is trying to suck someone else into being a part of the Chief Powerboats nightmare. (when I do this I catch some crap from a few that still drink the kool-aid) Most times no one listens to me and someone else gets financially hurt. I do not stew on the Chief nightmare on a daily basis, and I have never laid the entire nightmare out on the table (maybe I should have) Many people know this was a nightmare and many people do not review these websites before they get involved with certain people (remember Jack Lieske and the Thad Allen Apache. Thad got sucked in for Millions) My hope is we are getting smarter over the years

My point is, it is time to move on. If new info comes up on Chris then share it. If you think someone is getting in bed with Chris again then it is time to scream STOP!!! and point them to this information. There is now plenty of information here that if anyone goggles Chris S they will get ample insight into his less than stellar activities.

Not telling you guys what to do, because I know the frustration when your reputation and involvement with someone goes bad. (We also had someone in our group screw a charity out of some money while we were putting on a boat race many years ago) Time to chill out. The summer is upon us. Go boating and enjoy the weather. I am boatless, so tell great boating stories, as I have to live vicariously through your stories. I can no longer afford to own the big boats I once had so feed my need, go boat and post video and pictures so i can enjoy the sport from others living it

Carry on

Marc

Last edited by boatme; 06-10-2010 at 07:45 AM.
Old 06-10-2010, 07:41 AM
Registered

Received 999 Likes on 530 Posts

Marc- Who wrote that for you, your attorney? Not one mispelled word! You did close with "I are boatless" but technically it isn't mispelled!
Old 06-10-2010, 07:44 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by CigDaze
Of course. We were all there in KW when we were all told that (along with the pending proper set-up of a legitimate LLC in which we would all be stakeholders).

Which still leaves the un answered question of................

Did Chirstopher T. Sunkin claim the incoming monies collected from members, patrons etc as PERSONAL INCOME to the IRS seeing as Seriousoffshore.com was NEVER registered as a legitimate company?

ps, WHERE ARE MY SHARE CERTIFICATES in the LLC.????????

If CS is selling the company???? to stecz, where's my share of the $$$$$ ???
Old 06-10-2010, 07:46 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Jupiter Sunsation
Marc- Who wrote that for you, your attorney? Not one mispelled word! You did close with "I are boatless" but technically it isn't mispelled!
I knew you would be watching so i did it in microsoft WORD then cut and pasted it

Hate to have what i wrote distracted by and english expert LOL

By the way i hate to spell check i just type with fat fingers

I also fixed the "I are boatless" statment LOL
Old 06-10-2010, 07:54 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 150 Likes on 89 Posts

Originally Posted by VtSteve
It's all so easy to see now that we are looking. Taken as a whole it sure seems like EVERYFUKKINGTHING the creep ever said was a lie.

NAPLES IMAGE Photo Galleries

NAPLES IMAGE PHOTOBLOG
Old 06-10-2010, 07:55 AM
Registered

Received 765 Likes on 413 Posts

Posted by a charter member on the changes at Serious thread:

"imo sos is a great site but has some real soul searching to do in order to position itself to boaters as a online forum and marketplace or something better.

often things are imitated, rarely are the duplicated. oso is no different.

its time to think "out of the boat" and find reason boaters would come to this site that are NOT like oso.

one thing is for sure... if you keep letting douche bags ridicule or rip off every new boater who comes here then it will certainly die a slow death..

from my p.o.v. chris did a wonderful job putting this together and has always went out of his way to help me with anything i have ever needed. thats why i still come here. thank you

good luck dave! now get to work"!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.