Sunkin Ejection Stories

Notices

Sunkin Ejection Stories

Old 06-10-2010, 08:00 AM
Registered

Received 1,000 Likes on 530 Posts

Originally Posted by boatme

Hate to have what i wrote distracted by and english expert LOL
Now that is the Marc we all know and love!
Old 06-10-2010, 08:03 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

HE HE HEeeeeee, I was a founding member/ board member and moderator once, now listed as "registered" when Chris realized I would not be his patsy.
Truthfully, the only good thing Chris did was to bring the rest of the founders / board members together. Beyond that, he didn't really do chit all.

The board members that were actually active members did all the work and promotion for the site. Chris just took the credit and got his face in pics when it counted.
Old 06-10-2010, 08:08 AM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Ok, I have been watching this since it started and have a few thoughts since I have seen this more than once (some say bad boating business have followed me around the last few years)
Since I got out of the auto industry six years ago I thought it would be fun to be involved in my passion buy making it my work (Man was I wrong)
I was Sales and Marketing Manager for Chief Powerboats, (story to follow) I was general Manager for The Wharf Marina (worked for owner Mike Vorce who is now in prison for 30 million in boat loan fraud)
My son worked for Trick Marine (Son left before Fred and Trick imploded) My son worked for Saber boats (when Mike Vorce was involved and pretty much put them under)

I have owned many offshore boats (have video and photo proof)

I have been on OSO for a long time. I have also been a charter member at SOS
I think everyone here is more than justified for the feelings. I still would love to look Chris in the face and have him answer some of the questions brought out in the past month. I also feel like it is time to move on and go boating

Many of the things that have been posted, on this thread in particular, remind me of when I was asked to come on to Chief Powerboats and be their Sales and Marketing Manager. The lies and deceit that cost a few customers that I got involved with the company through purchasing boats, resulted in hundreds of thousands of dollars lost based on lies. My time and energy involved with this was immense and my reputation was put on the line. I was so proud and excited to be a part of this great idea. (Bad Karma still follows this company) Not unlike the Sunkin fiasco, many people got drug through the mud and many good people were damaged from a money standpoint with Chief, and even more from a reputation standpoint. (By the way the issues were not with Bobby S, they were directed out of Crown Point Indiana where the company owners reside) For a short time Pat at Active Thunder was involved and he started to see the nightmare and lies unfolding faster than anyone else and he ran the other way. I hung in longer because I was trying to get two boats finished that I had hundreds of thousands of dollars given to me (which I forwarded to the owners of the company) that had been deposited on boats and the boats were just not getting built. After I finally came to the conclusion the Chief ship was sinking (was never really afloat) I left and then spent the next year or so fighting to get the 42' finished and delivered to the customer. The 37' was finished and then almost immediately re-registered as an Active Thunder (what it really was all along) and then resold.

Some day I will tell the entire Chief powerboat story (will shock the crap out of you) but suffice to say more money was lost in the Chief debacle. (They still owe me thousands of dollars)
The two customers that invested 3/4 of a million dollars in total between two boats lost a large amount of that money trying to get rid of the boats once they got them. The boats immediately lost their luster from the beginning because of the lies and broken promises.

I could write a book on the Miami shuffle that took place based out of Crown Point Indiana

Once in a while my frustration from the past comes out on a forum and I make a dig at the past owners of the company that ripped off myself, my friends and my customers for a ton of money. Most times I make comment when I think this same group from Crown Point is trying to suck someone else into being a part of the Chief Powerboats nightmare. (when I do this I catch some crap from a few that still drink the kool-aid) Most times no one listens to me and someone else gets financially hurt. I do not stew on the Chief nightmare on a daily basis, and I have never laid the entire nightmare out on the table (maybe I should have) Many people know this was a nightmare and many people do not review these websites before they get involved with certain people (remember Jack Lieske and the Thad Allen Apache. Thad got sucked in for Millions) My hope is we are getting smarter over the years

My point is, it is time to move on. If new info comes up on Chris then share it. If you think someone is getting in bed with Chris again then it is time to scream STOP!!! and point them to this information. There is now plenty of information here that if anyone goggles Chris S they will get ample insight into his less than stellar activities.

Not telling you guys what to do, because I know the frustration when your reputation and involvement with someone goes bad. (We also had someone in our group screw a charity out of some money while we were putting on a boat race many years ago) Time to chill out. The summer is upon us. Go boating and enjoy the weather. I am boatless, so tell great boating stories, as I have to live vicariously through your stories. I can no longer afford to own the big boats I once had so feed my need, go boat and post video and pictures so i can enjoy the sport from others living it

Carry on

Marc
Marc

Great post and i undertand what you went through.

The only difference between the 2 of us is the conclusion you come to.

It will never be time to drop this until its lights out at SOS.

Up until this very day that POS is still scrambling to use SOS as a tool to live off.
As long as that place lives and he has control it is a weapon to be used to fck people out of money.

Can you imagine the balls it takes to only start calling for advertising money AFTER April 9 when this all came out?

Can you imagine stiffing the guy that built the place technically?

Can you imagine dropping B.S. name all over the place and starting a company using his name?

Can you imagine saying online when caught walking away with donations at a party that you put the money in your wallet so it could be later put where it should be?

And on and on and on.

To this very second of this very day he is still attempting to BS this whole industry with some phony transition to someone else.

He will not stop EVER until SOS is put to sleep.

Time to turn out the lights and then go boating.
Old 06-10-2010, 08:10 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hate to have what i wrote distracted by and english expert LOL
We are watching you!
Old 06-10-2010, 08:24 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Racegirl3
Im a troublemaker and disrespectful Go figure
It's what I like about you too.
Old 06-10-2010, 08:25 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by catastrophe
Marc

Great post and i undertand what you went through.

The only difference between the 2 of us is the conclusion you come to.

It will never be time to drop this until its lights out at SOS.

Up until this very day that POS is still scrambling to use SOS as a tool to live off.
As long as that place lives and he has control it is a weapon to be used to fck people out of money.

Can you imagine the balls it takes to only start calling for advertising money AFTER April 9 when this all came out?

Can you imagine stiffing the guy that built the place technically?

Can you imagine dropping B.S. name all over the place and starting a company using his name?

Can you imagine saying online when caught walking away with donations at a party that you put the money in your wallet so it could be later put where it should be?

And on and on and on.

To this very second of this very day he is still attempting to BS this whole industry with some phony transition to someone else.

He will not stop EVER until SOS is put to sleep.

Time to turn out the lights and then go boating.
Yea

I can understand

I keep waiting for Chief Powerboats to die and then just when you think it is over another person gets sucked in

Just was lamenting my position

You are always welcome to come to Michigan and leave your boat at my dock and go boating
Old 06-10-2010, 08:50 AM
Registered

Yea

I can understand

I keep waiting for Chief Powerboats to die and then just when you think it is over another person gets sucked in

Just was lamenting my position

You are always welcome to come to Michigan and leave your boat at my dock and go boating
Thank you, and thank you for understanding all this.

You are at an advantage because you have been through something similar. ( wrong word..advantage)

We are at 150k views among all the threads on here, so you would think the message has been sent. WRONG !!!!!

Significant players are to this day PMing and are amazed that they have never heard any of this.

Out of respect to OSO this was dealt with for the most part in the Beware section. That isnt exactly the front stage, but its what was agreed.

Boat builders and dealers are still reaching out. 3 full months later.

The signifigance of this latest move is that it is a sticky on his own forum.

I read that as a LAST GASP.

Its also an insult to the volunteers over there that are capable of moving forward.

His pick has more to do with " THE LOVE OF HIS WALLET" than the best interest of SOS.

He wouldnt have done this move if he had any respect for SOS itself, forget the human beings involved.

But he has no respect for SOS because it was never really his.

It belonged to a lot of volunteers who built it. He did NOT build it. He used it as a scam from day 1.

Dave Stecz was NEVER around when we were all doing the grunt work. NEVER. My friends will chime in here to verify what I am saying.

The whole venture was a total scam.

And it has to be put to sleep ASAP.
Old 06-10-2010, 08:51 AM
OSO Moderator
Charter Member

Received 25 Likes on 6 Posts

Remember Jack Lieske and the Thad Allen Apache. Thad got sucked in for Millions.

Marc
Marc are you saying that the man running for Mayor is the "first" (or close to it) Chris Sunkin?
Old 06-10-2010, 09:03 AM
Registered

And so everyone on here understands.

CHRIS SUNKIN HAS NOT ONE DIME OF HIS OWN MONEY INVESTED IN THIS SCAM.
Old 06-10-2010, 09:15 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by catastrophe
Dave Stecz was NEVER around when we were all doing the grunt work. NEVER. My friends will chime in here to verify what I am saying.
I wonder, if you searched the two exact words "Stecz Who" posted by "Airpacker" before Chris deleted the entire board room history
just how many posts would have appeared in the search results

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.